Equinox 雪弗兰旗下的一款车型
Jon Hamm 美剧《广♥告♥狂人》男主角
Oh, my God.
哦我的天呐
I'm so sorry.
我这抱歉
That was so spur of the moment.
这绝对只是一时兴起
It's okay.
没关系的
I feel horrible.
我感觉糟透了
I mean, you have a girlfriend,
毕竟你是有女朋友的
and here I am trying to seduce you
我还在这像什么好莱坞的
like some hot Hollywood nanny.
火♥辣♥保姆一样想要色♥诱♥你
I need to go. Wha...
我得走了 什
It's happening, Curtis.
终于要来了Curtis
He's going to propose!
他要求婚了
Intercept, come on Hey, Morgan.
拦截 拜托 嘿Morgan
Here are the lab test results
这是那个谁的
for Mrs., um...
化验报告
Pregnant chick? Uh, what's her name?
那个怀孕的 她叫什么来着
Hey, are you okay?
嘿 你还好吗
I got a half-eaten candy bar right here on my desk.
我桌上这里有条没吃完的糖条
You haven't even tried to steal it.
你居然都没想过要偷
Sorry, it won't happen again. No, no, no, no.
对不起 下次不会了 不不不不
Come here. Come on. What's going on?
过来 来 发生什么了
Sit down. Talk to Morgan, okay? What's going on with you?
坐这 告诉Morgan 你怎么了
You're all flushed, you've got no focus, you--
你脸通红 眼神没焦距 你
Nothing.
没事
You wrote "Mindy + Jody?" On your arm--
你还在手臂上写Mindy加Jody问号♥
Okay Okay, I give up.
行了 行了我不猜了
What's going on? Okay, I'll tell you.
发生什么了 好吧 我告诉你
Yesterday, Jody and I kissed.
昨天Jody和我接吻了
Why didn't you gasp?
你为什么不吃惊
What?
什么
Wait, do you know something?
等一下 你是不是知道什么
I do.
我是知道
And it's freaking juicy. I can't tell you.
而且还很劲爆 我不能告诉你
Do you know what this means?
你知道这是什么吗
No, no, no, no, no, no. Not the pinchers, please.
别别别 别出动掐人指 拜托
Tell me what you know, and I will put these away.
告诉我你知道什么我就放下来
Okay, okay, hold on. Hold on. Hold on!
好吧 等一下 等一下
Jody told me months ago that he's into you.
Jody几个月前告诉我他喜欢你
What?
什么
Ah! Oh! Ah! I told you! I told you!
啊 哦 我告诉你了 告诉你了
I cannot believe you!
我真不敢相信你
You had a secret that big and you didn't tell me?
藏着这么大个秘密居然不告诉我
And you told me so many boring secrets!
告诉我的都是些无聊的东西
Like, I don't care who your stupid birth father is.
我才不管你傻♥逼♥亲生父亲是谁
Well, okay, it was big to me.
好吧 这对我挺重要的
But listen, I promised Jody I wouldn't tell, okay?
但听着我跟Jody保证不告诉你的好吗
And I can't let another office romance
而且我也不能让另一场办公室恋情
shatter my existence.
抹煞我的存在感
I'm still recovering from Beverly/Water Guy.
Beverly和送水工恋情那事 我还没恢复
That really tore this office apart. Yeah!
那真的把办公室搅翻了 没错
Anyway, it doesn't really matter,
不过 这又有什么意义呢
because he's so not interested in me, Morgan.
因为他超不喜欢我的 Morgan
After I kissed him, he ran out of my office.
我亲了他之后他就从我办公室跑出去
It was like Jon Hamm at Equinox all over again.
就像上次和Jon Hamm在车里那样
Well, I mean, do you-- do you like him?
那么你 你喜欢他吗
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 可能吧
I mean, I know I'm attracted to him.
他的确很吸引我
He's old and handsome like Bob Dole.
他就像Bob Dole一样又老又帅
But he's not dead, like I think Bob Dole might be.
但他又没死 我觉得Bob可能也一样
But it doesn't matter anyway,
但这都不重要
because he has a girlfriend.
因为他有女朋友了
And if he really liked me,
他要是真喜欢我
he'd break up with her and ask me out.
他就该和她拗断然后约我出去
It's not like someone's holding a gun to his head.
又没人拿着枪指着他说不行
Yeah, you're right-- it's not like someone
没错你说得对 又没人
walked into his office and said,
会走进他办公室说
"Stay away from Mindy, or else."
"离Mindy远点 不然要你好看"
Yeah, that's what I said.
就是 我也这么说嘛
Yeah, I was agreeing with you. It's good.
没错 我同意 真棒
Anyhoo, back to the baby mines.
不说啦 回宝宝矿工作啦
So embarrassing.
超尴尬的
One of these days, I got to learn
终有一天 我要学着
to stop kissing my coworkers.
不跟我的同事亲嘴
Yeah, uh, very cool Goodbye.
对 很棒 再见
Good-bye.
再见
I'll see you--I'll see you in a little bit.
我们 我们待会儿就会再见的
Bye!
再见
Dr. C, huh?
C医生啊
More like Dr. C-blocker!
是阻碍C医生吧
Blocking their kisses!
阻碍他们亲嘴
Handsome little bastard.
帅气的混♥蛋♥
So, you must have wanted to talk to me
那么 你肯定是想要和我说
about something big,
什么大事吧
'cause you brought me to my favorite restaurant.
你都把我带到我最爱的餐馆了
I sure did.
肯定的嘛
It's not like I chose some random vegetarian restaurant
我又不是随便选了家素菜馆
because they don't have sharp knives, probably.
就因为他们没有锋利的菜刀 应该没有吧
And I thought this day couldn't get any better.
我还觉得今天不会变更好了呢
And...
而且
I told my parents what this might be about.
我还告诉了我爸妈我们可能谈的事
They're so excited.
他们可激动了呢
Oh, fantastic.
哦 好棒
Dad actually had
爸爸这么久以来
his first good day in quite a while.
终于过了头一天开心日子
We really needed that.
我们非常需要那个
Well, that's great.
好吧 真是棒极了
Uh, Courtney...
Courtney
you are a wonderful woman.
你是个很棒的女人
And this is difficult--
这有点难
Courtney?
Courtney
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my God! Alyssa!
我的天呐 哦我的天呐Alyssa
Perfect timing.
时间真巧啊
How are you? Good to see you!
你怎么样 真高兴见到你
Listen, this is Jody.
这是Jody
My boyfriend.
我男朋友
Well. It's about time.
不错 也是时候了
Oh, my gosh.
哦我的天呐
You know this is where Brad proposed to me, right?
你知道Brad是在这跟我求婚的吧
What? Oh! Oh, at Buddha's Kitchen.
什么 哦 在佛祖的厨房♥
Oh, for--come on...
这 拜托
Eat your dessert carefully, Court.
吃甜点的时候小心点 Court
There might be a surprise in it!
里面可能会藏小惊喜哟
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Buh-bye
再见
We got a situation here, people.
我们有新状况了
Dr. K and Dr. L were kissing at work.
K医生和L医生上班时接吻了
What? Damn.
什么 卧♥槽♥
Dr. L sure has a type.
L医生肯定就好这一口
Co-workers who are annoyed at her all the time.
时时刻刻跟她生气的同事
You know what?
你们知道吗
It's not gonna go any further than it already has,
他们的关系不该走到更远了
for reasons that I cannot disclose.
原因我不能详述
Until right now.
直到这一刻
It's because Dr. Castellano showed up,
因为Castellano医生跑出来了
and he threatened Dr. K, and he forbid their love.
而且他威胁K医生 禁止他们相恋
What?
什么
Danny doesn't make the rules here anymore.
Danny在这里说话不再算数了
I do--that's why I'm able
我算数 这也是为什么我能
to wear my high-heeled men's boots.
穿我的男式高跟鞋
Yeah.
没错
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表