Whatever.
随便
Go have a fun bang-cation with Courtney.
去跟Courtney享受"性"味盎然的周末
I'm excited to present alone, because this way,
我很激动能一个人演示 这样的话
you can't stop me from doing my parody song,
你就没办法阻止我 唱恶搞的歌♥了
"Ain't too Proud to Egg."
"冻卵多骄傲"
Actually, Courtney and I were discussing it last night, post-coitally--
实际上 我跟Courtney 昨晚在讨论过了"性"味盎然之后
Why add that?
干嘛加这句
And she thinks it would be best if I go to Princeton.
她觉得我最好去普林斯顿
Oh, my God, that's so great.
哦 天 太棒了
Tell Courtney thank you.
告诉Courtney谢谢她
Well, tell her yourself.
你自己跟她说咯
She's postponed her allergy appointment
她延迟了跟医生的预约
and she's coming with us.
她会跟我们一起去
Oh. She is?
哦 是吗
I'm so excited for you two to meet.
想到你俩要见面了 我真高兴
You have so much in common. You're both women.
你俩有好多共同点 你们都是女人
You can talk about dresses and matinee idols
你们能聊聊衣服啊 电视剧明星什么的
and sewing.
还有缝纫
Okay, sure, yeah.
好 当然
I'm just happy that you're coming.
我很高兴 你能去
I've never been to New Jersey.
我还没去过新泽西呢
It'll bring me one step closer to visiting all 50 states.
离我逛遍50州又近了一步
And having sex in all of them.
还有在所有的州做♥爱♥
Let's put on some tunes.
我们开广播听听
Oh, is there a Weird Al station?
会有Weird Al的台吗
No, no, please don't touch the radio.
不不 别碰电台
It's a voice-activated, and it's very nice.
这是声音启动的 特别好
Don't touch anything! Please.
别碰别碰 拜托了
If you could just hover above your seat, that would be best.
你就乖乖坐在座位上最好了
I put down butcher paper like you asked me to!
我按你说的铺了防水纸
Oh, my God!
哦 天哪
What was that? Oh, it's her sneeze.
怎么回事 她打喷嚏了
Isn't it cute?
是不是很可爱
I'm sorry, I have just really bad allergies.
抱歉 我过敏挺严重的
Oh, poor baby.
哦 小可怜
Isn't she brave?
她是不是很勇敢
Canceling her allergist appointment to come with us
取消了她的过敏预约跟我们一起
for moral support.
就为了支持我们
Oh, my--!
哦 天
Hey, are you drunk right now?
嘿 你现在是喝醉了吗
That sneeze was like a gunshot,
这喷嚏打得跟打雷似的
so I swerved a little bit.
所以我打了点方向
It's not about the sneeze.
这跟喷嚏没关系
It's about how you handle it. You're fine.
这看你怎么反应 你没事的
Wow, that's quite a sneeze, Courtney.
哇 Courtney你这喷嚏打得
And it has to be that loud, right?
非得打那么响吗
Better out than in, as they say.
打出来总比吞下去好 他们总这么说
Mindy, did you know Courtney also grew up in Boston?
Mindy 你知道Courtney 是在波士顿长大的吗
What? Oh, my God.
什么 天那
Nomar! Yankees suck! "Spotlight"!
Nomar啊 洋基队不行 <聚焦>
<聚焦>叙述<波士顿环球报>的记者们揭发天主教会在波士顿性侵儿童的丑闻
诺马·贾西亚帕拉(Nomar Garciaparra)为美国的棒球选手之一
Racism!
种族主义
Sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉 我很抱歉
What part of town are you from?
你是哪个区的
Uh, Winchendon.
额 温彻顿
Oh.
哦
Do you not know that part of town or something, Mindy?
Mindy你知道那个区的什么吗
No, Winchendon isn't exactly Boston.
不 温彻顿不算是波士顿的一部分
It's basically in New Hampshire.
它应该算是新罕布♥什♥尔的
Well, Winchendon is in Massachusetts.
温彻顿是在马瑟诸塞州
Technically it is. Yeah.
技术上说是的 嗯
The way that Brad Pitt is technically an Oscar winner.
照你这么说布拉德皮特技术上说来还得过奥斯卡奖呢
As a producer. Mmmm, doesn't count.
作为制片人 嗯哼 这不算
What do you do for a living?
你做什么工作
Oh, I'm currently on a lawsuit.
我最近在打官司
Oh, you're a lawyer?
哦 你是律师
No, I'm suing my former employer for sexual harassment.
不 我在告我前雇主性骚扰
So waiting for a settlement is your job?
所以坐等和解是你现在的工作
I would love to get on that train,
我也想做这个
because I am constantly sexually harassed by my employers,
我也时不时的被我的雇主骚扰
and I am made to feel like a piece of--
我也觉得自己就像是
Oh, God!
天哪
Okay, you know what? Pull over.
好吧 停车
I don't want to die, I'm sorry. I'm not dying in this car.
我可不想死 我很抱歉 我不想死在车里
What? Dying in this car with me would be better than your current life.
啥 跟你现在的生活比起来 和我死在这个车里更好吧
I never thought I'd say this, but a woman of Asian heritage
我从没想过我会这么说 但是有亚洲文化背景的女性
is a bad driver.
绝对是烂司机
I agree with that in theory, but not me.
我很赞同你的说法 但我不是
I am the exception. Pull over, please.
我绝对是个例外 求你了 停车
That's it. I'm jumping out.
我受够了 我要跳车
Wow. Guys, I cannot believe this.
哇 同志们 我简直不敢相信
The last time I was on this stage,
上次 我在这个台上的时候
it was senior week, and a hypnotist made me think I was a chicken
大四星期 一个催眠师让我觉得我是只鸡
and I took my clothes off.
我把衣服给脱了
He didn't ask me to.
他可没要求我那样做
I always knew I'd end up in the Ivys.
我一直都认为我会来常春藤学校
I thought it would be as some kind of study cadaver,
我总觉得会是学习尸体什么的
but this is good, too.
但现在这样也不错
It is excellent work, Mindy.
干得漂亮Mindy
Now that we've gotten into Princeton,
既然我们进入了普林斯顿
all the other Ivys are gonna be lining up
其他的常春藤学校会排在后面的
like city councilmen at a cathouse.
就跟在妓院外排队的州议员似的
Hey.
嘿
What're you guys doing in here?
你们在这干嘛
Only returning to my alma mater triumphantly
盛大地回到母校
to change the lives of young women.
来改变年轻女性的生活
And I saw a sign for auditions for "Spring Awakening."
我看到了一个"春日唤醒"试镜的牌子
And I might try out. That's great.
我可能去试试 这太棒了
We have this room today for a football recruiting session.
我们今天要在这里招募橄榄球队员
Uh, football recruiting?
招募橄榄球队员
I didn't know that Princeton recruited for football.
我都不知道普林斯顿招橄榄球队员
I thought they just accepted whatever nerds
我还以为随便哪个抱着数学书
wandered onto the field with their heads in a math book.
迷路走进球场的书呆子都能当呢
Excuse me!
不好意思
This is a Division One football team, little lady.
我们可是甲级球队 小姑娘
We only allow athletes that can run a ten minute mile,
我们只招10分钟能跑一英里的学生
or whose parents donate a building.
和家里捐了学校一栋楼的学生
Uh, sir, if I may, I think I understand.
不好意思 我想我很明白你
I, too, am a man of sport.
我也算是个运动男
I was captain of my high school line dancing team.
我以前当过高中的对列舞队长
But I'm afraid we have this auditorium reserved today.
但恐怕我们今天已经预定了这间礼堂
Yeah.
没错
But you might want to check your confirmation email.
但你最好再核对一下你的确认邮件
Relax, guys, these jockstraps
大家放轻松 很明显
obviously don't know how to read a calendar.
这些运动男不会看日历
So... oh, there it is.
那么 哦 就在这里
Confirmation: Richardson Auditorium, May 2.
确认内容 理查德森礼堂 5月2日
2017. Wait, what?
2017年 等一下 什么
Oh, look at that, you did reserve this auditorium for the right day.
我说嘛 你的礼堂预定时间的确是正确的日子
Right day next year.
只不过在明年
I can't stay here for a year.
我不能在这里待一年
I only brought enough clothes for six months.
我只带足了六个月的衣服
Oh, shit.
哦 草
Guys, I'm really sorry.
各位 我真的很抱歉
I think what happened, was that I got too excited,
我想是因为我太兴奋了
and I forgot to double-check--
所以就忘了再核对
No excuses.
别找理由
Not only is this very unprofessional,
这样子不仅很不专业
but I had to cancel my romantic getaway with Courtney.
而且我还取消了和Courtney的二人世界
We were gonna unwind,
我们本来要放松一下
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表