and the baby's like, "Aah!
婴儿就会"啊
"Stop choking me with my favorite scarf!
不要用我最爱的围巾掐我
Get this off me!"
放开我"
So the trick is actually to pull the umbilical cord
所以窍门是把脐带
down over his shoulders
从他的肩膀后滑过去
and then kind of flip the baby through it,
然后让宝宝翻过去
and voila, you have a baby, and a gymnast.
于是看吧 你得到了一个宝宝 还是体操运动员呢
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I mean, if you think that that's best.
我是说 如果你觉得那样最好的话
I do. I think I can do this.
是的 我想我能做到
You're sure? I'm sure.
你确定 我确定
I know I can do this. Okay.
我确信我能做到 好吧
Okay, cool.
好吧
Hey, Gayle, is Dr. Reed still in the OR?
嘿 Gayle Reed医生还在手术室吗
Dr. Reed? Mrs. Ramsay.
Reed医生 Ramsay夫人
The C-section with the nuchal cord complications?
颈部脐带缠绕的剖腹产手术
Oh, that delivery is done.
哦 接生已经完成了
Delivery? It's a C-section.
接生 那是个剖腹产病例
Dr. Lahiri delivered that baby an hour ago.
Lahiri医生一个小时前给孩子接生的
Dr. Lahiri?
Lahiri医生
Are you out of your mind?
你是疯了吗
Did you impersonate Dr. Reed and do my surgery for me?
你假装成Reed医生还替我做手术
Hey, how did your therapy session go?
嘿 你们的咨♥询♥怎么样
Did Christina show up? No.
Christina去了吗 没
Ah, man. She didn't.
啊 天哪 她没去
I'm standing there like an idiot.
我就像个傻子一样站在那
I've just--you know what?
我刚刚 说起来
It's none of your business, okay?
这不关你的事 好吗
Don't change the subject.
别转移话题
What you did was a total violation.
你的行为完全违反规定
I have never in my career--
我职业生涯中从没有
Doris?
Doris
Doris, honey, just shut the vacuum off?
Doris 亲 把吸尘器关掉行吗
Doris, honey, you're killing me with the vacuum
Doris 你那吸尘器要把我吵死了
and I'm trying to have a conversation.
我正要说话呢
Can you turn it off?
你能把它关了吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Can you give us a second?
能出去一下吗
Hey, man, you don't have to talk to Doris like that.
嘿 伙计 你不用这么对Doris说话吧
She's been my best friend for, like, 15 minutes.
她已经是我最好的朋友有 大概 15分钟了
You impersonated a doctor,
你冒名顶替另一位医生
and changed a birthing plan without authorization.
还擅自改变分娩方案
Now I'm gonna get you fired.
我现在就开除你
Danny, Danny! Stop. Stop, stop, stop.
Danny Danny 停 停 停
Please. Please. Please. Please, come back in here.
求你了 求你了 回这里来
Just get in here, okay?
先回来好吗
Please, just keep your voice down.
拜托 小声点
Look, I get it.
好吧 我懂了
I know that you hate me, but I swear to you
我知道你讨厌我 但是我对你发誓
I'm a good doctor.
我是个好医生
You know we hired you by accident, right?
你知道你是不小心被雇用的吧
Dr. Shulman wanted Mandy Lahoro but he mixed up the names.
Shulman医生想雇用Mandy Lahoro但是把名字搞混了
Mandy Lahoro? Yeah.
Mandy Lahoro 是啊
The one that sat next to Laura Bush
就是总统年度报告时坐在
at the State of the Union? - That's the one.
Laura Bush边上那个 就是他
He's amazing. But we ended up with you.
他真棒极了 但是我们最终雇了你
Okay, maybe the circumstances of my hiring were quirky,
好吧 也许雇用我有些离奇
but I believe that years from now,
但我相信再过几年
we will look back at this, and we will laugh as colleagues.
我们回想这事时 会作为同事付之一笑的
Colleagues? Come on, we're not colleagues.
同事 拜托 我们才不是同事
You're a joke, Mindy.
你就是个笑话 Mindy
You know, it was not my fault that I was hired as a mistake.
你知道 我被意外雇用也不是我的错
I'll tell you one thing,
我想告诉你一件事
I treated your patient like a queen.
我把你的病人像女王一样对待
Maybe that's why you hate me so much,
也许就是因为这个你才讨厌我
'cause you know there's finally a doctor here
因为你发现终于有个医生
who's as good as you. Or better.
和你一样好了 甚至更好
Doesn't matter, you can't fire me because I fire you.
没关系 你不能开除我因为我要开除你
I quit.
我辞职
Mr. And Mrs. Ramsay,
Ramsay先生和夫人
I want to say I am so, so sorry
我对今天发生的事
about what happened, okay?
真的非常非常抱歉
Before you get lawyers involved, let me tell you,
在你们请律师之前 我想告诉你们
that woman has been terminated.
那女人已经被开除了
What? We love Dr. Lahiri.
什么 我们喜欢Lahiri医生
I was so happy she was able to deliver our son
我很开心她能给我们的儿子正常接生
without doing a C-section.
而不用做剖腹产
Well, what about the nuchal cord?
那脐带怎么办
Oh, she did the somersault technique.
哦 她用了翻筋斗法
She did the somersault technique?
她用了翻筋斗法
Oh, and when it came time
哦 而且到了该用力的时候
to push she's like "Get out my belly!"
她就大喊"从我肚子里出来"
Like Fat Bastard from "Austin Powers."
就像"王牌大贱谍"里那个胖子一样
It's our favorite movie.
那是我们最喜欢的电影
Oh, yeah baby.
太棒了 宝贝
I love comedy movies. I love 'em.
我也爱看喜剧片 我也爱看
I am so grateful that you found somebody
我真庆幸你能找人
to deliver my baby the way I wanted.
用我希望的方式接生我的宝宝
All right, well I'm happy you're happy.
好吧 你们高兴我就放心了
Oh, and we are so sorry that your aunt stabbed you.
哦 还有我们很遗憾你姨妈用刀捅了你
What?
啥
Well, good-bye, little office.
好吧 再见了 小办公室
Met you 14 hours ago,
和你见面才14个小时
but I thought we would spend a lifetime together.
但我以为我们会一辈子在一起的
Now I guess you can go back to being the fart room.
现在我猜你又得变回放屁室了
Ah, who am I kidding?
啊 我在骗谁啊
When you were with me, you were the fart room more than ever.
当你和我在一起的时候 你更是放屁室了
Who are you talking to? Oh, God!
你在和谁说话 哦 天哪
Lurk much, stalker? I could've been naked.
低调点好吗 跟踪狂 我要是裸着的怎么办
The door was open. Why would you be naked at work?
门还开着呢 你上班时干嘛裸着
Okay, can you give me a break, all right?
好吧 你能让我自己待会吗
I'm just saying good-bye to my office.
我在和我的办公室道别呢
I'll be out of here as soon as I can.
我会尽快离开这里的
I talked to Mrs. Ramsay. She was really happy.
我和Ramsay夫人谈过了 她很高兴
Well, doy.
好吧 很明显啊
It was a type A nuchal cord,
那是个A型脐带
you know, you can wrestle a baby right out of that
你知道 你可以把宝宝直接摔跤一样摔出来
if you have meaty enough hands.
如果你的手够胖
Which I do.
我的手就够胖
Look, I'm sorry about what I said.
你瞧 我为我说的话道歉
You know, I think you might actually
我认为你其实也许
be better than the guy we were meant to hire.
比我们本来要雇用的人更好
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 真的
And I'm sorry that I said
我也很抱歉我说了
"I know why your wife can't stand you."
"难怪你老婆受不了你"
You never said that.
你没那么说
I didn't? No.
我没说 没说
Okay, I thought it. I understand.
好吧 我心里这么想来着 我明白
Hey... I think you should stay.
嘿 我觉得你应该留下
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks?
不了 谢谢
I'm saying I'm not having you fired
我可是在说我不会让你被开除
for your extremely fireable offense.
尽管你做的事绝对值得被开除
You could stay and have the job of your dreams.
你可以留下做你梦想的工作了
Yeah, I know what you said,
是啊 我听到你说的了
but today was just too traumatizing for me, Danny.
但今天对我来说真的很受伤 Danny
You're a very rude man.
你是个非常粗鲁的人
And the culture in this office
而且这里的工作文化
is so cold and competitive, you know?
又这么冷酷充满竞争
I need to be friends with people I work with.
我需要和同事成为朋友
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表