Oh, see there?
喔 看
I've just talked myself back into suspenders, so...
我又说服自己穿回吊裤带了
Oh! Oh, God!
啊 啊 天哪
Why you got to be so funny, Dr. K?
K医生 你怎么这么搞笑啊
Now I've ruined your clothes, but it's okay,
我都把你衣服都弄毁了 不过没事
'cause we can take you shopping for some new ones.
我们带你去买♥♥新衣服
No, no, no, I don't like shopping.
别别别 我不喜欢逛街
I don't like shopping. I inherit all my clothing.
我不喜欢逛街 我衣服都是祖传下来的
This jacket was worn by a juror
这件夹克被斯科普斯猴子案
from the Scopes Monkey Trial.
的一位陪审员穿过
Okay, if you want clothes, I know just the alley.
要是你想买♥♥衣服的话 我知道个巷子
No. I have a good idea. Let's go.
我有个好主意 走起
We'll go with her, whatever she says.
跟她走 听她的
Wowza.
哇塞
Mindy, thank you so much for inviting me to this party.
Mindy 多谢你邀我来
Of course. I had to miss book club,
没事 我翘了阅读俱乐部活动
but I was like, "Sorry, bitches."
不过我心想"不好意思啦 碧池们 "
Don't talk about book club here, okay?
别再讲什么阅读俱乐部了 行吗
Understood.
明白
Mindy, Jeremy, hey.
Mindy Jeremy 嘿
Oh, hey, Casey. Hi. What's up? Good to see you.
嗨 Casey 嗨 看到你来很高兴
Good to see you, man, hey. - 'Sup?
我也是 嘿 过的咋样啊
Um, hey... I'm gonna grab a drink.
呃 我去拿杯喝的
I'm surprised to see you,
你能来我还蛮惊讶的
you know, after what I said.
毕竟我跟你说了那些话
Oh. Oh, don't worry about it. I'd forgotten completely.
哦 别担心 我都完全忘光了
Just so you know, my friends are here.
不过今天我朋友也在
That's great, because I have a five-step plan
太好了 因为我正好实施我的五步走计划
for winning over a guy's friends.
来征服你的朋友们
step 1 be friend with their girlfriends.
第一步 和他们的女朋友做朋友
They actually don't have girlfriends.
他们没有女朋友
Oh. Step one-A
这样啊 第一步备份计划
Laugh in a way that showcases my breasts.
笑得时候炫下胸部
Step 2 talk sports and pretend you've seen "Die Hard."
第二步 聊聊运动 假装看过"虎胆龙威"
"Die Hard" Is actually my favorite Christmas movie.
其实"虎胆龙威"是我最爱的圣诞电影
Yeah! Yeah!
棒呆 棒
Step 3 shots.
第三步 一口闷
Whoo! Whoo!
哇 哇
Step 4 and 5 double shots.
第四步和第五步 再闷一口
After all that, they'll be eating out of my hands.
之后 他们就任我摆布啦
Oh. Yeah, that works.
此计可行
Show me around.
带我转转吧
Yeah, check these shoes out over here.
好啊 去看看那些鞋子
Oh, do I look ridiculous?
我看起来是不是太可笑了
I hid a go-bag of seersucker down the hall.
我在下面前厅藏了个衣服包
I'll--I'll go throw that on and come back in--
我这就去换掉 马上回
Relax. My word.
放轻松 我保证
I like it. Relaxing.
我喜欢 放松
A lot.
非常
Something tells me you're a guy
我有感觉你是个
that likes musical theater.
喜欢音乐剧的人
Like musical theater? I'm obsessed with it.
喜欢音乐剧吗 我爱死了音乐剧了
I want to imprison musical theater
我恨不得被监禁在音乐剧院
in my phantom's lair and sing it "Music of the Night."
在我魅影的巢穴里 高唱"夜之乐章"
Hey!
嘿
I'm so sorry about Jeremy, he's kind of a nerd.
不好意思 Jeremy就是个呆子
He hasn't even seen "Die Hard."
他连"虎胆龙威"都没看过
Yeah, me neither. No interest.
我也没看过 没兴趣
So hey, check it out, I can get you tickets
嘿 我新投资了部音乐剧
to this new musical that I just I invested in.
给你票要吗
It's about, uh, James Buchanan, "Bachelor president."
是关于詹姆斯·布坎南的 那个"独身总统"
Buchanan? Oh
布坎南 喔
BuzzFeed named it
被今日头条评为
one of the Top 28 gay musicals this April.
今年四月最基情的28部音乐剧之一
Then you have heard of it.
看来你有所耳闻了
I got you, let me know. Oh, my God.
我懂你的 我的天哪
I love theater myself.
我本人也很爱剧院的
My whole life's basically one long "Vagina Monologue."
我的一生就是一部"阴♥道♥独白"
Okay, you know what?
得了吧
You can cut the whole cool girl act thing.
你省省吧 不用耍酷了
You broke Casey's heart once before,
你以前伤过一次Casey的心
and I'm not letting you near him again.
我不会让你再有机会接近他
Plus, you're not cool.
再说了 你根本不酷
Oh, I'm not cool? No.
哦 我不酷 不酷
Have you seen me twerk?
你见识过我的电臀吗
That's--that's your version of twerking?
这 这就是你的电臀
Can you please get an erection?
你能配合一下勃起一次吗
I'm on a lot of antidepressants.
我抗抑郁药吃太多了
Hey, man, what's your problem with me?
这位大哥你到底对我有什么意见
I don't like you with Casey, okay?
我就是不喜欢Casey和你在一起
You're always trying to change him--
你总是试图改变他
his clothes, his career.
他的衣着 他的职业
He bailed on the Slimer tattoo that I designed for him.
他把我给他设计的史莱姆纹身洗掉了
He is a 34-year-old man. He doesn't need a Slimer tattoo.
他一个34岁老爷们 不需要什么史莱姆文身
Says you.
你一家之言
He's great. I'm not gonna try to change him.
他超好的 我再也不会想要改变他了
I don't buy it. I don't buy it at all.
我不吃你这套 我不信
Oh, you know what? You can stop
对了 你可以不用用你的
pushing your boobs up with your arms.
胳膊硬挤胸部了
I know that trick.
这种把戏我见多了
Let me know how many tickets you need, bro, I got you.
告诉我你要几张票 朋友 我给你
Thanks, man. I'm not doing a trick.
多谢哦 我才没有耍把戏
You're just staring at my breasts, Althium.
你就是在盯我胸部看 Althium
That is not my name!
这不是我名字
Oh, shoot, our girl Ashley put up a new blog post.
天哪 我们的Ashley又发新博客了
Ooh! I bet Dr. K got majorly Frenched last night.
喔 我敢说K医生昨晚一定好好享受了法式热情
My boy was lookin' "Foine." Yeah.
我男人帅毙了 就是啊
I love my man's new style.
我爱死我男人的新风格了
I could ride this clotheshorse
我能把这个衣服架
all the way to the finish line.
吃干抹净
Ooh, ooh, ooh!
喔 喔 喔
Keep reading, there's more. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
接着读呀 还有呢 对 对 对
But now there's a bigger problem.
可是现在有个更大的问题
My man won't stop talking about his co-worker.
他一直在讲他的同事
I think he has a crush on her.
我觉得他喜欢她
I'm demoting him from Colonel Suspenders
我要把他从吊裤带上校
to Major Crush.
降级到暗恋少校
Wait, that's bad. I think.
等等 这不妙吧 我猜
She's overestimating our knowledge of army rank.
她高估了我们对军衔的了解
Yeah.
就是
Who could Dr. K have a crush on up here?
K医生能暗恋这里的谁啊
That's so weird. It's so weird.
好奇怪 太奇怪了
It just--it's weird is what it is.
怪就怪在是谁啊
Well, he's always fighting with Dr. L, so it's def not her.
他总是和L医生打架 所以肯定不是她
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what,
是啊 是啊 是啊 你知道吗
you know what, you know what, he hates her.
你知道吗 你知道吗 他可讨厌她了
And I don't think he would date Beverly
我觉得他不会跟Beverly约会
because she's Lutheran.
因为她是路德教的
Too old. Lutheran.
又老又是路德教
Oh, my God. Dr. K has a crush on me!
我的天哪 K医生暗恋我
Yup.
对
Yup, that's it!
对 就是这样
Y-y-you cracked it.
你 你 你猜对了
Hey, yo, who's the hottie with the body
嘿 谁是这路中♥央♥
in the middle of the sidewalk?
最性感的姑娘啊
Oh, my God, wow!
哇 天哪
You have a hoverboard? What's up?
你有悬浮滑板 咋样
That's so cool. What's up?
太酷了吧 咋样
I haven't walked in weeks. My pedometer thinks I'm dead.
我几周没走过路了 我的计步器还以为我死了
Oh, yeah? I threw my pedometer out,
是吗 我的计步器不知道被我扔哪去了
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表