because it would not acknowledge masturbation as exercise, so...
因为它都不认可自♥慰♥也是一种锻炼
I don't know why my friends ever hated you.
我真不明白为啥我朋友不喜欢你
Yeah, well. I'm kidding.
就是啊 开玩笑的
I appreciate the effort you put in with them. That was huge.
我太感谢你为讨他们喜欢而努力了 非常努力
Yeah, of course.
当然啦
And I don't know what you did, but the guys love you now.
我不知道你做了什么 但他们现在爱死你了
Except for Marcus, but Marcus hates everything.
除了Marcus 但Marcus讨厌一切
I mean, he doesn't like Matt Damon.
他连马特·达蒙都不喜欢
Ugh, I am so over Matt Damon.
恶 我早不喜欢马特·达蒙了
Stop coasting on your good looks and charm and talent.
别再花式秀帅气和秀天赋啦
Okay.
好的
Can I try your hoverboard?
我能试试嘛
Yeah, oh, for sure.
当然可以
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
All right, super easy. Basically just step on--
好的 超容易的 只要踩上去
Uh, I think I'll be fine.
我想我可以的
Sure, yeah.
对啊 当然
Cool.
酷哦
Whoa, doing--
啊
Babe.
宝贝
Really hurts. Yeah, really sorry.
痛死我了 不好意思
I've actually never seen anyone fall off one of those before,
我以前从没见过有人摔下来
and I follow an Instagram that's mostly dogs riding them.
我还关注了一个Instagram全是狗狗在滑
Well, the truth is, I have no balance
事实上 自打我把一个药签掉进了这个耳朵里
ever since I lost a swab in this ear.
我就没了平衡感了
Sure, yeah, that'll do it, yeah.
当然 是啊 会这样的
Hey, whoa.
嘿 哇
So you're serious?
你是认真的吗
Okay, yeah. Sorry.
是啊 抱歉
I got you.
我扶住你了
You're okay. Yeah, my hero.
你没事 是啊 我的大英雄
I kind of miss being your hero,
我有点怀念当你的英雄
saving you from falling off things constantly.
不停地防止你摔倒
You were really good at it. Yeah.
你可擅长了 是啊
What else am I good at?
我还擅长什么
You're good at kissing too.
还有接吻
That's your line? Mmhmm.
这就是底线了 嗯
That's pretty good.
真棒
Yeah.
对
Oh, my God. What?
天哪 什么
What is that?
这是啥
Pizza Rat? From last year.
披萨鼠 去年红起来的
It's, like, the hottest viral video online.
就像最热的网络病毒视频
That's on your skin permanently?
这要永远在你肌肤上了
Had to get a tat.
总是要有个纹身嘛
Okay, yeah.
好吧
"Vote for Pedro"?
"投给Pedro"
It's from "Napoleon Dynamite."
出自"大人物拿破仑"
I mean, if they make a "Nappy Dyno" Sequel,
要是他们能做个"绝妙尿布"的续篇
it's gonna be off the chain.
肯定能不落俗套
Okay.
好吧
I guess it's your body, your choice.
这是你的身体 你的选择
Hey, tonight... it's our body.
嘿 今晚 是咱们的身体
Oh, my God.
天哪
Is that a Minion dressed as Shrek?
这是小黄人扮成怪物史莱克吗
You know it.
你懂的
I'm so glad we're giving this another shot.
我很开心我们能再试一次
Hey, M.L. You all right?
嘿 M.L. 你还好吗
Did another one of your celebrity crushes
是不是你暗恋的哪个明星
come out as gay?
终于出柜了
None of my crushes are gay.
我暗恋的人才不会出柜
Matt Bomer's just raising three kids
马特·波莫不过是和男密友
with his male best friend.
共同养了三个孩子而已
Ooh, all right. What's wrong?
好吧 那你怎么了
Nothing's wrong. Everything's great.
没怎么 什么事都很好
Everything with Casey is great.
我和Casey一起都很好
In fact, we're hanging out tonight.
事实上 我们今晚就会一起出去
Okay. Casey invited me to his place.
好吧 Casey请我去他家玩
We're gonna sit on his sofa,
我们会坐在他的沙发上
I'm gonna watch him play video games.
看着他打电子游戏
What more could a girl want?
一个女孩还能奢望什么
Okay.
好吧
You sure you still want to be dating Casey?
你确定你还想和Casey约会
Yeah, man, he's hot as hell, okay,
废话 他帅得要命好吗
and he's rich as hell.
而且有的是钱
I hate him. He's so annoying.
我讨厌他 他烦得要死
Oh, Mindy. He's like a Garbage Pail Kid.
哦Mindy 他就像垃圾桶小子
Listen, backsliding is a dangerous temptation.
听着 吃回头草是个危险的尝试
There's a reason English kings used to behead their exes.
这也是为什么英国国王要砍前妻的头
Sounds to me like you need to cut him off--
我听着的感觉是你得砍断他
emotionally.
情感上的
Don't you dare harm him. He's perfect.
你可别伤害他 他很完美的
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, water for me, grape soda for you.
好了 水给我 葡萄苏打给你
Thanks. There you are.
谢谢 放这啦
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇 哇 哇 哇
Damn, Daniel.
天呐 Daniel
Did you switch gym bags with a hot model?
你拿错了哪个帅模特的运动包
Can I have his number? Thank you.
能给我他的电♥话♥吗 谢谢
It's my first time wearing a shirt with no buttons.
这是我第一次穿没纽扣的衣服
I keep worrying it's gonna just fall right off,
我不停担心会不会直接掉下来
but so far--
不过目前来说
Looks real good.
看上去真棒
No, no, no, no, no, you're not sitting down yet.
不不不不 先别坐下
Give me a little show. I want to see the whole look.
给我再转一圈 看看整体的样子
Here we are. Wow.
好了吧 哇
Dr. K, I gotta talk to you.
K医生 我得和你谈谈
Dr. L, I need to speak to him in private.
L医生 我想和他私下谈
What?
什么
No, say it in front of me. I'm doing work.
当着我的面说 我还有工作
I have a ingrown hair on my ass
我屁♥股♥上有根倒长的毛
that I need him to look at.
我想让他帮我看看
Cool. Peace out.
好 我先闪了
Thank you. It hurts to sit.
谢谢 坐下都困难
Ah!
别
What the hell's going on, Morgan?
到底怎么了 Morgan
Okay, listen to me. Ashley is writing a blog
听着 Ashley一直在写博客
and she's telling everyone everything you two are doing.
她在上面告诉所有人你们的进展
Well, that's all right. I've been written about before.
没关系 我之前也被写过
Dear Abby advised five different women to leave me.
亲爱的Abbey建议五个女人离开我
Okay. So you don't mind
好 那你不介意
that she's telling everyone that you talk about Dr. L
她告诉所有人你迷恋地谈论L医生
obsessively and you're basically in love with her?
并且基本上就算是爱上她了
I don't talk about Mindy all the time,
我没有张口闭口说Mindy
and even if I did, so what?
而且就算我有 那又怎么样
I talk about Obama all the time,
我还张口闭口奥巴马呢
and I am certainly not in love with him.
可我绝对不可能爱上他
It doesn't matter. Ashley thinks you are,
这不重要 Ashley认为是
and we're reading this blog behind your back,
而且我们还在背着你看这博客
and Dr. L's gonna find out.
L医生终究会发现的
I have to go set things straight with Ashley right now.
我得立刻和Ashley把话讲清楚了
You stay here. Okay, I will, but listen.
你就待在这 好的我会 但听着
Listen--wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
听着 等等等等
What?
什么
I think you look really great in your new outfit.
我觉得你穿这件新外套很好看
Morgan, I don't have time for this.
Morgan 我没时间做这个
Wow, America's worst president became New York's best musical.
哇美国最烂总统变成纽约最佳音乐剧
And you know what, I think I'm finally
你知道吗 我觉得我终于
beginning to understand theater etiquette.
开始了解剧场礼仪了
You threw candy onstage.
你往台上丢糖果了
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表