走开 噢 啊 啊
Does Mindy know you're finding her a husband?
Mindy知道你们要给她找对象吗
No, but since the father won't step up to the plate,
不知道 不过既然孩子爸爸没啥作为
like Manny Ramirez,
就像Manny Ramirez
we have to take the ball and run with it,
那我们就该接手行动了
like Rob Gronkowski.
就像Rob Gronkowski
Come on, an arranged marriage?
拜托啊 包办婚姻
That's so-- that's so medieval.
这也 这也太封建了吧
We were an arranged marriage.
我俩就是包办婚姻的
You were?
是吗
But you--you--you must have known each other
可是 你们 你们 你们之前一定
a little bit before, right?
对彼此有所了解吧
Like seen each other at the festivals?
比如说在欢庆传统佳节的时候
You know, when you push the-- the lantern in the water.
你们懂的 当你把水中的灯笼拨开
That's Japan. That's Japan.
那是日本 那是日本
The first time I saw her
我第一次见到她
was when I lifted her veil on our wedding day.
是在我们的婚礼上 我掀起她的面纱
It was the happiest day of our lives.
那是我们一生中最快乐的时光
All right.
好吧
All right, let's take a look at these guys.
好吧 那我们来看看这些家伙吧
Yay, let's do it.
耶 行动吧
Hello, Mindy. You look happy.
Mindy 你好啊 你蛮开心的嘛
Let me guess,
我来猜猜
there's a new pop song out celebrating butt size.
又出了歌♥颂大屁♥股♥的金曲了吗
Jason Derulo's "Big Ol' Cheekies"
Jason Derulo的"炒鸡不要脸"
is the jam of the season,
是本季我的最爱
and I am happy because my life is so great.
我开心是因为我的人生真是太棒了
What do you want?
找我什么事
Oh, nothing, I was just...
没什么 我只是
missing the smell of your dandruff shampoo.
想念你的去屑洗发露的香味
Oh, my God!
我的天
Don't sniff me, you pedo.
别嗅我 你变♥态♥啊
You did not call me a pedo on Thursday.
周四可没听你这么叫我啊
Well, actually you did,
你确实叫了
but it was in a fun role-playing context.
不过那可是咱们玩"角色扮演"的时候
Role-playing...
角色扮演
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Are we sleeping together?
咱俩有一腿吗
I'm not sleeping with you.
我才不会跟你有一腿
I would never cheat on Danny.
我是不会背叛Danny的
I mean, my husband Mitt.
我是说我老公Mitt
Matt. Whoever--this person--
Matt 那个谁 就是他
Damn it.
该死
I thought this reality was better.
我还以为这个世界更好一点
Well, Mindy, I like to think
Mindy 我也爱幻想
that I exist in multiple realities as well.
我存在于多重人生里
However, in this one, I can tell we are not going to have sex,
不过 在这个世界里 我们不会上♥床♥了
so...I'm gonna go.
那 我就走了
What's going on with me? I'm not a cheater.
我这是怎么了 我可不会偷腥(作弊)
The only thing I've ever cheated on was my vision test,
我可就在视力测试时候作过弊啊
and that was a victimless crime.
但那没伤害到谁啊
Ow!
嗷
Damn it.
该死
Why is there a chair here?
为什么这么多椅子
There's like a million chairs in this room!
这间屋子是有一百万张椅子吗
Danny can't be right about me.
我才不像Danny说的那样不是啥好人
I have to confess to Matt, because I'm a good person.
我要去跟Matt坦白 因为我是个好人
And if he wants to break up with me,
要是他要和我离婚
I'll cash out with half his money.
我就分走他一半身家好了
Ooh, a dentist.
这个是牙医
They can talk about being doctors.
他们可以一起聊聊医生的事
Fake doctor.
假医生罢了
What do you think, Danny?
Danny 你怎么看
He is a decent man. Will Mindy like him?
他倒是蛮正派的 Mindy会喜欢他吗
Makes a mid five figures, doesn't drink,
薪酬五位数 不喝酒
listens to jazz. I hope he likes the outdoors,
听爵士 但愿他喜欢户外锻炼
'cause Mindy's gonna push him right off a bridge.
因为Mindy会把他推下桥的
Next.
下一个
Danny, you haven't seemed to like
Danny 这些先生里
any of these gentlemen.
你好像一个也不喜欢
This is Mindy we're talking about.
我们说的可是Mindy的啊
Is there a binder of white NBA players?
能找个NBA白人球星的集♥合♥册吗
Our daughter is a 35-year-old pregnant woman
我们家姑娘是个35岁的孕妇
with a Bart Simpson tattoo.
还纹了个Bart Simpson纹身
If one of these men will marry her,
这些人里有一个肯娶她
who are we to say no?
我们都不会拒绝啊
Oh, maybe Danny's right.
或许Danny是对的
Maybe this is a bad idea,
这不是什么好主意
like Boston hosting the Olympics.
就像让波士顿主办奥♥运♥会一样
Mindy is too particular for arranged marriage.
Mindy这姑娘不适合包办婚姻
Which raises the question
问题来了
maybe, just maybe, the fault isn't with Mindy,
也许啊 我只是说也许 错不在Mindy
but with the institution of marriage itself.
而是婚姻制度本身就有问题啊
Get out of my way! English, English!
闪开 讲英语 讲英语
I am Morgan of House Tookers.
我是Tookers家族的Morgan
Morgan!
Morgan
Finally we are together,
我们终于相聚了
like Peter Lawford and Joey Bishop.
就像Peter Lawford和Joey Bishop那样
You framed it.
你把这海报裱起来了
Morgan, what are you doing here?
Morgan 你来干什么
Thank God you're here.
你在这儿太好了
I've been looking all over for you.
我到处找你
I went to Pakistan first. Big mistake.
我先去了巴基斯坦 真不该去
The Taliban tried to recruit me--
塔♥利♥班♥想招募我
Hey, it's great to see you. Can I talk to you?
见到你真好 能和你聊几句吗
No one's ever said that to me before.
还没人对我说过这话
Okay. Ah, what'd they say?
好吧 他们说什么了
Did you ask them yet? Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!
你问了吗 啊 痛
Shh, keep your voice down. Ow!
嘘 小声点 嗷
Hey, man, how 'bout a hello?
先打个招呼会死啊
How the hell did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Cousin Lou used to be a detective.
Lou表哥过去是个警探
In a porno.
在黄♥片♥里是
Right now, they're trying
现在他们想
to push Mindy into an arranged marriage.
逼Mindy包办婚姻
In there?
就在这里
They got a whole binder full of losers.
他们找了一大册废柴
Oh, is it "The Big Book of American Losers"?
是"美国废柴大集♥合♥"吗
I'm on page 275.
我在275页上
Did you ask for Dr. L's hand? What did they say?
你向他们说你要求婚了吗 他们怎么看
No, I'm not doing that, okay?
我不会求婚的 好吗
I came here to tell them I love her,
我来是想告诉他们我爱她
but I'm not built for marriage.
但是我不适合结婚
Okay, no, no, I'm sorry,
好吧 对不起
I did not use all of Dr. L's Marlboro points
我才不会用L医生所有的飞行里程数
to fly halfway across the globe,
横跨了半个地球
tell the Taliban I would "Think about it,"
告诉塔♥利♥班♥"我会考虑的"
only to have you say yet again
只是为了听你又说一遍
you are not gonna propose to the woman that you knocked up.
你不会对你搞大了肚子的女人求婚
"Oh, my feelings! My qualms!
"我的心 我不安的良心"
"I have all these qualms."
"我内心充满不安"
Hey, babe, I have to tell you something very important,
亲爱的 我得告诉你一件很重要的事
and it's been bothering me the whole day--
已经困扰我一整天了
Ugh! These chips are terrible.
这薯片太难吃了
Whoa, babe, that's a bowl of seashells.
亲爱的 这是一碗海贝
Oh.
噢
Ooh, this reminds me.
这倒是提醒我了
I spoke to Andy,
我和Andy谈过了
and he is so pleased with my work on
他对于"黑白娇妻大对决"
"Real Housewives: Black vs. White,"
是相当的满意啊
he wants to move forward with our show.
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表