Ahem, excuse me?
麻烦您
I would like your finest body shot, please.
给我来一杯最好的激♥情♥酒 谢谢
You got it.
这就来
Good news, I can stay.
好消息 我能留下了
Told the wife I was working late.
跟老婆说了我在加班
Crushed it.
这主意不错
Huge, bro.
那可不么 兄弟
Here's to getting home after the kids are bathed and asleep.
敬 等孩子们都洗了澡睡了觉再回家
Cheers. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
干杯 等等等等
Are you dudes for real? You two would have rather
你们这些人认真的吗 你俩宁愿
stay out here and drink than go home and be with your babies?
在这儿喝酒 也不愿意回家陪你们的孩子
As a mother, you disgust me.
作为一个母亲 你们让我很寒心
Well, as a mother, what the hell are you doing here?
作为一个母亲 你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干什么
For your information, I am taking a break
好心告诉你们 我只是休息一下
'cause it's all too much.
因为太累了
That's exactly what we're doing.
跟我们难道不是一模一样
I-I can't believe it. Your poor wives.
我 不敢相信 你们老婆太可怜了
I mean, honestly.
我说真的
I bet they would kill to be married
我打赌她们巴不得嫁一个
to an over-protective psycho
保护欲过度 整天心思挂在
who's obsessed with their kid.
自己的孩子上的神经病
If I wanted to get told off by an Indian woman,
我要是想听一个印度女人的说教
I'd tell my doctor how much I actually drink.
就会告诉我医生我到底喝多少酒了
Whoa, you don't know what her day was like.
你也不知道她今天怎么过的
Baby's probably driving her crazy.
说不定那个孩子都要把她逼疯了
She's got it as bad as us.
她跟我们一样惨
Actually, my baby's an angel
事实上 我的孩子是个小天使
and his father is a saint.
他的父亲是个圣人
I should bounce. I'm really sorry, guys.
我该走了 不好意思伙计们
I-I thought you were these, like,
我还以为你们像 那些
finance "American Psycho" Wannabes,
想成为美国精神病人那样的金融佬
but, like, you're just creeps.
不过 你们只是有点变♥态♥而已
Catch you later, dudes.
回聊吧
Mind your business, Tamra.
管好自己的破事吧 Tamra
I went and picked you up one of those sandwiches you like
我顺路买♥♥了个那种你最爱的
with all the leaves inside of it.
里面包满了叶子的三明治
Lettuce?
生菜
Thanks, babe.
谢了宝贝
How's he doing?
他怎么样
He's doing great. Yeah.
特别棒 是啊
You know, I was wrong to use the nanny cam.
我不该用那个保姆摄像头的
It's our first baby and I was just a little nervous.
这是我们第一个孩子 我只是有点紧张
But of course I trust you, Mindy.
我当然相信你了 Mindy
That's a nice thing to say.
这话我爱听
And I didn't do it just to keep an eye out.
我不只是为了监视你才安的
I wanted a way to check in when I was missing you two.
我就是希望 想念你们俩的时候能看看你们
Why didn't you just tell me?
干嘛不早说呢
I would have done, like, a sexy strip tease for you.
我说不定还可以 给你来段性感脱衣舞什么的
And I definitely wouldn't have eaten that scab.
而且我肯定就不会啃了那块痂了
What? Nothing, nothing.
什么 没啥 没啥
I have to tell you something, too.
我也有事要告诉你
Okay.
好吧
I am so happy that the father of my son
我特别高兴 我儿子的父亲
wants to be so involved in his life.
那么想参与到他的生活中
I'm really lucky.
我真的很幸运
But you have to just let me be a mom the way
但你一定要让我成为
that I know how to.
我想成为的那种妈妈
And I'm going to make mistakes,
我肯定会出错
like a lot of mistakes.
出很多很多错
Like, more mistakes than pretty much anyone,
比任何人都多的错
but I think Leo will be okay.
可我觉得Leo不会有事的
Because we'll balance each other out.
我们会互相中和的
Yeah, as long as we both compromise a little.
没错 只要我们都妥协一下
No, that's not what I said.
我可没那么说
Yeah.
没错
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
What a crazy night, am I right?
多疯狂的一夜啊 对吧
Cover up. We are so lucky
快挡一下 我们如此幸运
that we have each other.
拥有彼此
Do I like Leo right now? No, I don't.
我现在喜欢Leo吗 并不
But I will learn to love him and he will learn to love me.
但我会学会爱上他 他也会学会爱上我的
Morgan, I can see your penis.
Morgan 我都能看见你的丁丁了
Oh, my God! Oh, God.
哦我的天啊 我的天
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表