No, no, no, I can help you.
不 不 不 我能帮助你
Please? Come on.
求你了 拜托
Hello!
喂
Are you giving me the silent treatment?
你是要跟我玩沉默是金这招吗
Okay, so the silent treatment doesn't work.
好吧 沉默是金这招对我没效
Grandmother gave me the silent treatment.
我奶奶跟我来这套
She didn't talk to me for eight months.
八个月没跟我讲话
I never stopped talking.
我可从没闭嘴
Turns out she had a pretty severe stroke.
后来才发现原来她只是严重中风了
Well,
好吧
I've decided, because of the way you're treating me,
我已经决定了 你对我这么冷漠
I'm not going to share my delicious soft pretzel with you
我不要和你分享我美味的椒盐脆饼
that I'm about to buy in that store.
我马上就要去那家店买♥♥了
So can I please borrow $2 for a soft pretzel, please?
所以你能不能借我两块钱买♥♥下椒盐脆饼
Dr. C, please?
C医生 拜托啦
I hate the silent treatment.
我讨厌沉默是金
The truth is, this is agony.
老实说 这是极大的折磨
Real classy.
干得漂亮
Get a pretzel for yourself and don't share it.
给自己买♥♥椒盐脆饼 却不跟我分享
No! What?
不 什么
Why would you do that?
你为啥这么干
Come on, man!
拜托啊 朋友
Goddamn one percenter.
该死的摩托飞车党捡便宜了
Well, it's a new day,
新的一天啦
and I don't even want to hear your secret.
我根本都不想听你的秘密了
Someone told me it's not even a good secret,
有人告诉我这秘密都不是啥好秘密
so I'm just gonna sit here and read my book.
所以我就坐这儿看我的书
And I know earlier I said sometimes I get nauseous
我知道我之前说过在车上读书
when I read in the car,
有时候我会犯恶心
but I don't think that's gonna be a prob--
但我觉得这不算啥
Oh! Oh, oh.
啊 啊 啊
Oh! Oh.
啊 啊
Dr. C, I threw up also back here,
C医生 我在后面也吐了
but I did it quiet.
但我是默默吐的
I can't take any more of the silent treatment.
我再也受不了沉默是金这招了
It's gonna do permanent psychological harm.
这会造成永久性的心理伤害的
You sadistic son of a bitch.
你个暴虐成性的臭混♥蛋♥
I hope while we're on this trip,
我希望我们在路上的时候
Dr. L meets another doctor with a giant penis
L医生能遇到另一个有大屌♥的医生
and Leo calls him Daddy.
接着Leo还叫他爹
Oh, you didn't like that? Do you want to say something?
哈 你不喜欢这个是吧 你想说点啥吗
'Cause I'm picturing your fiancee getting plowed
因为我可正在幻想你的未婚妻的沃土
by some Protestant radiologist with a huge wiener.
被某个屌♥大的新教♥徒♥兼放射科医生开垦呢
And then when he's done with her,
等他们完事之后
he's gonna take Leo to a Red Sox game.
他还要带Leo去看红袜队的比赛
Ow! Ow, ow, stop. Eyes on the road. Stop, stop. Ow, ow.
嗷 嗷 嗷 住手 看路啊 住手 住手 嗷 嗷
Dear God, please take care of Mindy,
亲爱的上帝 请照顾好Mindy
baby Leo, Ma, little Danny,
宝宝Leo 妈妈 小Danny
Richie, and whoever Richie's dating.
Richie和他爱谁谁的约会对象
And that's it, no one else.
就这么多 没别人了
Dear Sweet Jesus Christ,
亲爱的主啊
if Dr. C keeps this up, I ask that you kill me.
要是C医生还这样的话 我请求你杀了我吧
'Cause I can't take it anymore.
因为我再也受不了了
Also, I hope you help him in his secret little mission.
还有我希望你能帮他完成他的秘密小任务
I know it's really weighing on him, whatever it is.
不管这秘密是啥 我知道这秘密给了他很大压力
I want to help him but he won't tell me, so...
我想帮他的 可是他偏偏不告诉我 所以
And please don't let grandmother
还有不要让奶奶
fall out of the Stair Genie again.
再从上下楼辅助器上摔下来了
I can't. She should only use it to go up and down.
这不行 她应该只用那个上下楼
She shouldn't sit in it recreationally.
而不是坐在上面玩
Hey, Morgan.
嘿 Morgan
Oh, God! Oh, my God.
我的天 我的天
Okay, stop.
行了
Look, I'm ready to start talking.
我已经准备好跟你说话了
Thank you so much. My prayers have been answered.
太感谢你了 老天爷可算听见我的祈祷了
Look, I'm sorry about before, and I just want to say
之前的事我很抱歉 我只想说
the reason I didn't want you to come on the trip
我不想让你来的原因
is because I've been really emotional about my dad,
是对于我爸的事我会变得非常情绪化
and I didn't want you to see me cry.
我不想你看我哭
I get it.
我懂了
Okay. Look, I thought--
好的 我觉得
I thought maybe to make it up to you,
我觉得也许可以补偿你
we could take a slight detour.
我们可以在这稍微转转
Are we in Catoosa, Oklahoma?
我们是在俄克拉荷马州卡图萨吗
We sure are, pal.
没错 老兄
Eddie. Eddie.
Eddie Eddie
There it is, Eddie from "Frasier's" Grave.
这就是了 <欢乐一家亲>中小狗Eddie的墓
My book says this is the holy grail
我书上写了这就是明星宠物
of celebrity pet monuments.
纪念碑中的圣杯
Yeah, yeah, you told me, several times.
对对 你告诉过我 好几次了
"Eating tossed salad and scrambled eggs in heaven."
"在天堂里吃着油拌沙拉和炒鸡蛋"
What the hell does that even mean?
这特么什么意思啊
We'll never know, but--
我们不会知道 但
It's the theme song.
这是<欢乐一家亲>的
From "Frasier," The show he was on.
主题曲 就是他演的
Never saw it.
没看过
You know what I liked? "Hunter."
你知道我喜欢什么吗 <神探亨特>
You ever see "Hunter"?
你看过<神探亨特>吗
Hey, you know, why don't you--
嘿 你为什么不
why don't you get in there with Eddie?
为什么不过去和Eddie一块
I'll take a picture of both of you guys.
我给你们照张相
Would you like that?
想来一张吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Get in there.
过去吧
Let's--let's get a bunch.
咱们多拍几张
Yeah, yeah, go nice and wide. That's good.
好 好 很好 再远点 非常好
Okay, smile. Oh, that's great. We got it right there.
好了 笑吧 太棒了 拍的刚好
We got it. Wait, Dr. C.
太棒了 等等 Dr.C
Dr. C!
Dr.C
I'll be back in a couple hours.
我几小时之后就回来
You lied to me! You're going on your secret mission.
你骗我 你要去做你的秘密任务了
Sorry! Of all the times
抱歉 在所有
I have been abandoned at a celebrity pet grave,
我被抛弃在明星宠物的墓地的经历中
this is the most hurtful!
这次最伤我心
Dr. C, wait.
Dr.C 等等
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我呢吧
Morgan, what the hell are you doing here?
Morgan 你特么在这儿干嘛啊
What is going on?
怎么回事
Who's in that house?
谁在那房♥子里
Are you gay? Are you attracted to me?
你是同性恋 你是喜欢我吗
Why not?
为什么不呢
Okay, look, I lied.
好吧 我撒谎了
I do have a secret, and now I have to make it right.
我是有个秘密 我只是来改正它的
What?
什么
Dad, is that you?
爸 是你吗
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Uh, hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey.
嘿
Wow. Eric, it's nice to see you.
哇 Eric 见到你很高兴
Or meet you, I guess. Yeah, you too.
或是认识你很高兴 嗯 我也是
Introduce me.
介绍我
This is Morgan, my coworker.
这是Morgan 我的同事
Coworker? I wish you didn't introduce me at all.
同事 你还不如不介绍我呢
Didn't want to. Didn't want you to come.
本来就不想 根本就不想你来
Anyway, this is Eric, who is looking like
这是Eric 长得就像
he's a product of my wilder days.
我疯狂日子里的产物一样
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Eric, give us one sec, okay?
Eric 我俩说句话 行吗
You son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
You had a secret family the whole time
你一直有个秘密家庭
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表