所有的照片都要加我的标签
My username is Library Computer 14.
我的用户名是"图书馆14号♥电脑"
Don't worry about it.
不用管那个
Hey, Mindy. Uh, sorry to interrupt.
嘿 Mindy 呃 抱歉打扰了
Oh, you must be Dr. Lahiri's fiance.
哦 你一定是Lahiri医生的未婚夫了
I've seen so many pictures of you,
我看过好多你的照片
but none of your face.
但是都没有你的脸
Oh, hi! You got a second?
哦 你好 你有时间吗
Come with me. We'll step outside for a second.
跟我来 我们到外面待一会
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
Danny, I just tried to introduce you
Danny 我正要把我第一个病人
to my first patient.
介绍给你
You didn't seem very excited to meet her.
你怎么一点都不热情
Well, I mean, it's a pregnant woman.
呃 我说 那就是个孕妇
I see them all day long.
我每天都能看见
Would you go up to a fisherman and be like,
你会跑去跟渔夫说
"Hey, look a trout!"
"嘿 看 一条鳟鱼"吗
Trout? Yeah, like a
鳟鱼 是啊 就像
I'm talking about my-- okay, yeah, I guess so.
我是在说我的 好吧 我想也是
Hey, hey. Our date night went so well.
嘿 嘿 我们昨晚的约会实在太棒了
Why don't we do it again tonight?
我们今晚再来一次吧
"When Harry Met Sally" Is playing
"当哈利碰上莎莉"正在
in that little theater down the street.
街角的小♥电♥影♥院上映
Isn't that the movie you called a quote,
你不是说那部电影是
"Fantasy that undermines the dignity of men"?
"削弱男人尊严的幻想"吗
Maybe I could learn to appreciate it at least,
也许我可以至少学着去欣赏它
like I did with teriyaki.
就像日本烧烤那样
Why don't we do it another night?
我们换一晚去不好吗
I'd really like to do it tonight, babe.
我真的很想今晚就去 亲爱的
It'd be really romantic.
一定会非常浪漫的
I got Ma to take Leo to Staten Island,
我让妈带Leo去斯塔顿岛上玩
so, you know, in case things get a little crazy...
以防万一 你知道 激♥情♥爆发什么的
you know what I mean?
你懂我的意思
Okay, fine, tonight it is.
好吧 那就今晚吧
Great. I'm really excited.
太好了 我真是太高兴了
Tom Hanks is my favorite actor.
汤姆汉克斯是我最爱的演员
He's not I'll see you at 8:00.
他根本不是 我们八点见
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my God. It's working already.
哦 天哪 现在就开始起效了
My boobs are huge.
我的胸好大
Hey, Jody. Hello, Danny.
嘿 Jody 你好 Danny
Wow, flowers for me?
哇 还给我送花
You about to ask me to the friendship ball?
你要邀请我去友谊舞会吗
I didn't know you had those up here!
我都不知道你们还搞这个
They're for Mindy. Oh.
这是给Mindy的 哦
We got a date night tonight.
我们今晚要出去约会
What you looking at here?
你在这看什么呢
Why, the future, Danny. In the coming years,
是未来啊 Danny 在未来的几年里
Mindy and I will cover this wall
Mindy和我会把这面墙
with the beaming faces of miracle babies.
贴满奇迹宝宝的笑脸的
Oh, how I envy the Caribbean nannies who will raise them.
哦 我真羡慕那些把他们养大的加勒比保姆
Well you never know what the future holds.
你永远不知道未来会怎样
I mean, if something was to happen,
我是说 如果发生了什么事
you'd be able to run this place by yourself, right? Easy?
你能独自管理这个诊所吧 很简单吧
Run the practice alone? Sure.
独自管理这个诊所 没错
Why?
为什么
Say we were to have another kid,
比如我们再要个孩子的话
Mindy would probably stop working.
Mindy很可能就不工作了
Oh, you don't say.
哦 你说真的
I wasn't aware that Mindy wanted
我还不知道Mindy想
any more children.
再要孩子
Oh, we do. Yeah.
哦 我们想的 真的
We're not trying, but we're not not trying, so...
我们没有特意要 也没有特意不要 所以
Maybe save a little spot on this wall here for us.
也许在这面墙上给我们留点地方
Have a good day.
日安
Mindy, I need to speak with you.
Mindy 我得和你谈谈
Wow, Jody, that's the quickest you've ever said anything.
哇 Jody 那是你说话最快的一次了
You didn't even formally announce yourself.
你都没有先正式地自我介绍一番
That's because I am not in the presence of a lady.
那是因为附近没有女士在场
My ice cream cone!
我的甜筒冰淇淋
I found on the floor of the kitchen!
那可是我在厨房♥地上捡的
What the hell, Jody?
怎么回事 Jody
I just had a very interesting conversation with Danny.
我刚刚和Danny进行了一次非常有趣的谈话
He told me you two were trying for more kids,
他告诉我你们俩正在试图要孩子
which is strange because you just asked me
这很奇怪因为你刚刚还要我
for birth control. Does he want more kids?
给你开避孕药 他想要孩子吗
I have no idea, I mean, I can't read his mind.
我根本不知道 我是说 我又不会读心术
If I did, I'd know his PIN and I'd steal all his money.
如果我会的话 我就知道他的银行密♥码♥把他的钱全偷走了
Oh, don't play dumb with me.
哦 别跟我装傻
You're dumb about a great many things;
你在很多事情上是真傻
the news, etiquette, where the moon goes during the day.
比如新闻 礼节 白天月亮哪去了之类的
I know where the moon goes. It hides behind the sun.
我知道月亮哪去了 在太阳后面藏着呢
But you know exactly what you're doing here,
但是这件事上你知道得一清二楚
and it's not right.
这是不对的
I know.
我知道
I love Danny, but I don't want to have another fight.
我爱Danny 但我不想再吵架了
I just want to get married,
我只是想结婚
and then we can deal with this kid stuff later.
然后我们再处理孩子的事
Look, I don't want to tell you what to do,
你瞧 我不想告诉你怎么做
but I shouldn't know more about your relationship
但在你的感情方面我不应该知道得
than your fiance, and as your doctor,
比你未婚夫还多 而且作为你的医生
you shouldn't have more than three ice cream cones a day.
建议你一天不要吃三个以上的甜筒冰淇淋
Could I talk to you? Yeah. What's up?
我能和你谈谈吗 可以 怎么了
You know I love you,
你知道我是爱你的
and I've always looked at you as, I don't know,
而且我一直把你看成 比如说
the little Italian nephew I never had.
我一直想要的意大利小侄子
Okay.
好吧
I find your lack of support for Dr. Lahiri appalling.
我发现你对Lahiri大夫惊人地缺少支持
Okay, yep. I know what this is about.
好吧 我知道是怎么回事了
You have a little stake in the practice
你有诊所的一小部分股份
and you don't want Mindy to quit.
你不想Mindy退出
No, no. Listen.
不 不 听着
When you went out to Cali, all right,
当你去加州的时候 好吧
I had no faith in her.
我对她没什么信心
I mean, she's got a baby, two jobs,
我是说 她有一个孩子 两份工作
a sex drive that borders on mental illness,
而且还有近乎于病态的性冲动
I mean, she's got to have it. Is this going somewhere?
我是说 她肯定会完蛋的 你到底想说什么
The point is this, okay?
重点在这里 好吗
You were going doing God knows what,
你去做天知道什么事了
and she built this amazing practice
而她白手起家建立了
from the ground up and now it's actually
这么棒的诊所 现在真正开始
helping people and you want her to stop?
帮助人们了而你却想让她停手
She said she would stop. We had an agreement.
她说她会停手的 我们说好的
People change! Things change!
人是会变的 事情也是会变的
I only took this job as part of a long con
我当初接下这份工作只是为了混进来
so I could steal all the office equipment,
好偷走所有的办公用品
but I changed, and so did you.
但是我变了 你也变了
I mean, you didn't like me when I first started working here,
我是说 我刚开始在这工作的时候你不喜欢我
and now we're best friends.
而现在我们是最好的朋友了
I'm getting plastic surgery so I can look more like you.
我还要去照着你的样子整容
Well look, yeah, what she's done
好吧 是 她成就的这一切
is pretty incredible.
非常令人敬佩
I just don't know when the things we wanted
我只是不明白什么时候我们追求的东西
became so different.
变得这么不同了
If she's important enough to you,
如果你真的非常在乎她
maybe it's time for you to want something else.
或许是时候考虑一下追求点别的了
That might be the most insightful thing
那可能是你说过的
you've ever said. Thank you.
最睿智的话了 谢谢
That means a lot coming from a lady.
谢谢你这么说 "女士"
What?
啥
You're wearing Dr. Lahiri's lab coat again.
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表