I think you'd have to say
我觉得 你得承认
that this past year was pretty amazing.
过去这一年太刺♥激♥了
My boyfriend proposed to me, and he gave me a huge ring.
男朋友向我求婚 还给我了一个那么大的钻戒
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
It's real. I checked.
钻戒是真的 我验过了
Then I gave birth to the world's cutest baby...
接着 我生了个全世界最萌的小宝宝
I love you, Leo Castellano.
我爱你 Leo Castellano
And got my bikini body back, like, overnight.
还在一夜之间 恢复了火♥辣♥苗条的体型
Even my new fertility practice started to take off,
就连我创立的生育诊所也发展迅速
turning frozen eggs into that dollar-dollar bill.
冻卵成了日进斗金的生意
Yep, in many ways, it was the best year of my life...
不管怎么看 去年都是我人生中最美好的一年
that also contained some of the worst moments of my life.
还包括了某些最糟糕的时刻
You are bullying me. We agreed!
你就是在欺负我 我们商量好的
Now you're changing your mind?
现在你变卦了
I thought we could just go one day without talking about this.
我还以为能过一天不谈这事儿的安生日子
I'm just saying I'd like more kids.
我只是说 我想多要几个孩子而已
Oh, this is a betrayal? It's a betrayal.
这样就背叛你了 就是背叛
And as for this year?
至于今年嘛
Let's say that so far it's been...interesting.
这么说吧 到目前为止 很有意思
继续开放注册
哎呀 Danny和Mindy的婚礼推迟啦
继续开放注册
Danny和Mindy的婚礼正在筹备中 日期待定
回来
你什么时候
免费
衣服
来自 Mindy和Danny
This has nothing to do with you, okay?
这事不怪你
Yep. This is about Mommy and Daddy.
是的 都是爸比和妈咪的问题
With you, nothing changes.
我们还是一如既往地爱你
It's okay.
没关系的
It's not you. No, it's not your fault.
不怪你的 是的 不是你的错
What did I do? It has nothing to do with you.
我到底做了什么 和你一点关系也没有
Why did they do this?
到底为什么会这样
Peter! What the hell, Peter? I'm sorry. I was trying...
Peter 你搞毛啊 Peter 对不起 我只是在
I'm trying to paint here.
我要刷漆啊
Oh, God.
我天
They were mean to Rosie Perez.
他们对Rosie Perez也太刻薄了
I like her. I had no opinion.
我挺喜欢她的 不做评论
Morning, everyone.
大家早
What?
怎么了
Oh, nothing, it's just normally when you come in,
没啥 只是通常你进来的时候
you burst into tears when you walk past Dr. C's old office.
经过C医生以前的办公室门口都会嚎啕大哭
Morgan, what did we say about mentioning you-know-who?
Morgan 我们说好不提"那个人"的
She asked me. What am I supposed to--
她先问的 我能怎么办
Why are we still getting Danny's Italian "Men's Health?"
我们怎么还会收到Danny的意大利杂♥志♥<男性健康>
He hasn't worked here for months.
他几个月前就不在这儿上班了
Oh, didn't mean Danny.
我不是说Danny
I mean "Daddy," Leo's daddy.
我说的是 "爹地" Leo的爹地
Damn it. Please don't cry.
没救了 求你别哭
Guys, it's fine.
我没事啦
I appreciate you being so careful about the breakup.
大家这么小心翼翼不提我分手的事 我很感动
Things are okay now between me and Danny.
我和Danny已经冰释前嫌
We're on good terms.
恢复友谊了
Does that mean he's up for grabs?
就是说 又可以追他咯
No, Beverly. I wouldn't like that.
不可以 Beverly 希望你别追
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事了吗
'Cause a month ago, I liked a picture of Dr. C on Instagram,
一个月前 我在Instagram上给C医生的一张照片点了个赞
and you poisoned my plant.
你就把我的植物毒死了
And I also said, "You're a traitor; you're fired,"
我还说"叛徒 卷铺走人吧"
the comment that I have since deleted.
不过这条评论我早就删了
I'm cool now. In fact, give me his mail.
我已经不在乎了 讲真 把他的邮箱地址给我
I'm gonna see him later tonight.
今晚我要和他见一面
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意吗
Yes, I'm just dropping Leo off. Relax.
是啊 我只是要把Leo送过去 放心啦
It's not like we're gonna get in some big fight
又不会大打出手
where I call him a greaseball
我骂他是外国佬
and throw his protein powder out the window;
还把他的蛋白粉扔出窗外
I already did that.
早都干过了
Can I tell you something right now?
我现在能告诉你件事吗
I'm proud of you, all right?
我为你骄傲
Thank you, Morgan.
谢啦 Morgan
And when you're ready to get back out there,
要是你准备好再次享受单身了
cousin Lou met some great guys on jury duty.
Lou表亲在陪审团里有几个认识的人
Okay. It was jury duty for them.
好吧 他认识的那些人是陪审
He is a murderer.
我表亲是个杀人犯
Alleged murderer. Alleged, alleged.
但是还没证实 还没证实 没证实
I can't believe that it is finally time
我不敢相信终于要开始
for Later Baby Spring Break.
"晚育春假"项目了
I can't believe you actually convinced
我不敢相信你真的说服了
a bunch of college girls to give up their spring break
一帮女大学生 放弃春假
so you guys could just poke at their private parts.
让你们指着她们的私处说三道四
Why not? Instead of passing out at a foam party
有什么不好的 与其在一场泡沫横飞的聚会上喝个烂醉
and waking up with a pot leaf tattoo,
醒来发现自己身上多了大♥麻♥纹身
these girls can spend eight medically supervised days
妹子们可以在医疗监督下 利用8天时间
enjoying The Big Apple,
在"大苹果"尽情游玩
topping it all off with a simple procedure to freeze their eggs.
最终通过简单的步骤冷冻卵子为此次活动画上完美的句号♥
Giving them the reproductive freedom
从而让她们不必为育龄烦恼
to date a string of losers until their late 30s.
在快40岁前可以尽情和各种废柴约会
And on my end, I have set up a tour of the quarry for the girls,
我这边则为姑娘们制定了一次矿场观光
and if we're lucky, we might see the scuba team discover a body.
要是幸运的话 说不定还能看到潜水队挖出尸体
Colette, would you be a dear and go start some toast for me?
Colette 乖孩子 能帮我做几块土司吗
Oh, fine. But I might take a couple bites.
可以是可以啦 但是我可能会咬几口哦
Bye.
去吧你
Uh, Morgan. Yep.
那啥 Morgan 到
I'm afraid you can't be a part of Later Baby Spring Break.
我恐怕不能让你留在"晚育春假"小组里了
You're a convicted felon.
你是重刑犯啊
It just wouldn't feel right.
让你留下总感觉不太妥当
Oh, it wouldn't feel right? No.
哪里不妥当了 别这样
Unfortunately for you, it's Lahiri Fertility Clinic, all right?
倒霉的是你 这里是Lahiri生育诊所 对吧
So there's one lady I answer to.
我只听一位女士的话
Tell 'em, boss.
快堵死他 老大
I'm sorry, Morgan, you can't be part of this.
对不起 Morgan 你不能留下
Dr. K, can you please reason with her?
K医生 帮人家说几句好话嘛
This is the guy that has a history of seducing college girls.
这人以前还引诱女大学生呢
I've never seduced anyone.
我可没引诱过任何人
I've told you that many times.
我都跟你说了好多次了
I'm reformed now.
我已经改过自新了
I no longer dabble in coeds.
再也不会玩弄女大学生了
The last woman I slept with was a paralegal in her 40s.
我上一个睡的女人是个40多岁的律师助手
Afterwards, I played Xbox with her son.
事后 我还和她儿子玩了Xbox
That doesn't really prove anything, I think, maybe.
那也证明不了什么 我觉得 大概
I'm sorry. It's already done.
抱歉 已经决定了
Why am I helping?
我还忙得跟真的似的
This is worse than jail.
简直比蹲监狱还糟心
We are so excited to have you here.
很高兴你们能来
This week is not just about freezing your eggs.
这周不仅仅是要冷冻卵子
It's also about learning sizzling life hacks
还要向一位年轻且性致勃勃的女强人
from a sexually active young career woman.
学习让人生精彩的各种技巧
Now, don't worry.
别担心
For your safety, we have issued each of you a whistle
为了安全着想 我们为你们每个人配备了一个口哨
and handkerchiefs for blotting this city's very greasy pizza.
和纸巾 以免被城里油乎乎的披萨弄脏了手
Yeah, and get ready for a week of good, clean fun.
是的 准备享受一周优质干净的玩乐吧
I'm talking the Museum of Poverty.
比如 观赏贫民房♥屋博物馆
I'm talking a tour of New York's female statues.
欣赏纽约的女性雕像
I've even arranged an autograph session
我还安排了在MM豆专卖♥♥店
at the M&M store with the green one.
由绿色的MM豆亲笔签名的环节
Look who's got tickets to Broadway's biggest sensation,
看看是谁拿到了百老汇最震撼的
"Hamilton."
<汉密尔顿>的票
Damn.
牛逼
Can I sell my ticket?
我能把我的票卖♥♥了不
It sounds boring. What?
听起来很无聊 啥
You're not interested in the early history
你竟然对美国财政部的早期历史
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表