哦 我的天哪
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Oh, no.
哦 不
Did you ask Tamra about her hair?
你是不是问Tamra她的头发怎了么
You're not supposed to ask black women about their hair.
你可不应该问一个黑人女性她们的头发怎么了
No. It was just a little tiff.
没事 就是一点小矛盾
I just wanted to tell you that I saw "Tides of Tomorrow,"
我只是想告诉你我看了"明日潮水"
and I was very disappointed not to see little Leo in it.
我很失望没看到小Leo出镜
You watched it?
你看了那电视剧
I watched it on my home computer.
我在我家电脑上看的
I must say, it was very difficult to navigate
我必须承认想要在网上
the network website.
找到东西实在是太困难了
I had to register.
我必须要注册
I saw the same Lipitor commercial three times,
我看了一样立普妥的广♥告♥三次
and then to top it off, I see they've cast some kid
而且最重要的是我看见他们选择了
without an ounce of Leo's star power.
星光不及Leo万分之一的宝宝
I know, right?
是啊 我也是这样想的
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢你这样说
Well, it's nothing but the truth.
我只是在说实话而已
These Hollywood phonies don't know anything about acting.
那些虚伪的好莱坞的家伙对演戏一无所知
I think little Leo should stick with it.
我觉得Leo应该坚持下去
He's a special boy, and I think he might...
他是一个特殊的孩子 而且我想他可能
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表