Right now the only DTF I am is down to find patients.
我现在唯一要"做"的事就是招收一些病人
Oh, well just pop your bio online
你只要把你的简介
on the hospital website.
放到医院网站上就好了
You'd have to use a real computer, though.
但是得用真的电脑
I'm surprised Danny didn't tell you that.
Danny居然没有告诉你吗
No, he didn't tell me anything.
没有 他什么也没有说
Son of a bitch.
小混球
How dare you, Dr. "Castel-lameo"...
Castellan烂医生 你竟敢
Okay, well, I'm just gonna use his computer.
好吧 我就用他的电脑吧
Ugh, the decor in here sucks.
这里的装♥修♥简直难看
It's like a principal's office in a porno.
就像A片里校长的办公室一样
"Petite, young, OB-GYN
"娇小年轻的妇产科医生
"Seeking new patients.
寻找新病人
"If you want a skilled physician
如果你需要一名自带
with an encyclopedic knowledge of reality television"--
真人秀百科全书的专业医生"
No, I don't want to have this conversation.
不要 我不想谈论这个话题
How many times are we gonna have it?
我们还要讨论几次
Look, our appointment's all set, okay?
听着 我们已经预约好了
I just need Jeremy to cover my C-section.
我只需要Jeremy接手我的剖腹产手术
Yeah. Yeah, and I can't find my glasses.
是 是 还有我找不到我的眼镜了
Wait, what do you mean, you're not coming?
等一下 你说你不去了是什么意思
Well it can't be couples' therapy
呃 如果你不去了
if one of us isn't there.
就不叫夫妻感情咨♥询♥了
I'll be screaming at an empty chair.
我只能对着空椅子尖叫了
I mean, not--no, not screaming, empathizing.
不不 不是尖叫 是感同身受
God damn it, where are my--
该死的 我眼镜呢
Have you seen my glasses anywhere at home?
你在家里看见我的眼镜了吗
What?
什么
No, okay, Christina, look,
好吧 Christina 听着
I need you to come. Please.
我需要你出席 拜托
I'm begging you.
我求你了
I need you to be there. Please.
我需要你去那儿 拜托
Okay, I'll see you there.
好的 我们到时见
I think I found your glasses.
我想我找到你的眼镜了
Look, I am very, very sorry.
我真的真的很抱歉
I just needed to use your computer,
我只是需要用你的电脑
and you know what?
而且你看
I think I fixed them. Just get out.
我觉得我修好了 快滚吧
Listen to me, I can help you, okay?
听我说 我能帮你 好吗
Why don't you let me do the delivery
要不我来替你帮病人接生吧
and then you can go to therapy.
你就可以去做感情咨♥询♥了
Dr. C's in therapy? What a loser.
C医生要做感情咨♥询♥吗 真废柴
You want my delivery?
你想接手我的病人
I wouldn't let you deliver a sandwich.
我连三明治都不想让你帮我接手
Yeah, of course you shouldn't.
当然 你不应该
I'd be terrible at delivering a sandwich.
我接手三明治很糟糕的
Take a big bite out of it, and cover it up like no one saw,
大咬一口 然后遮起来 好像没人看见似的
but I am a good doctor.
但我是个好医生
Honestly, I would rather have any other doctor on earth do it.
说实话 除了你 地球上其他任何医生我都愿意
Wow, I cannot believe that a nice, charming guy like you
我不敢相信像你这么魅力十足的好医生
is having marriage problems.
居然有婚姻危机
If I was your wife, I'd be thanking my lucky stars.
如果我是你老婆 我真是要谢天谢地了
Excuse me.
让一下
Whoo, Dr. C's really losing it.
哇 C医生真发飙了
Hey, can you cover a C-section for me tonight?
嘿 你能接手今晚我那台剖腹产手术吗
Mrs. Ramsey? Something important came up.
Ramsey太太的 我有点重要的事
Wow! I'd be honored.
我很荣幸
Honored?
荣幸
Oh, he meant Jeremy, not me.
哦 他以为是Jeremy 不是我
"I'd love to, mate.
"我很愿意 老兄
Covering for you is a scrummy, brilliant idea."
替你接手这个主意真是棒棒哒"
What?
什么
"Just taking the piss,
"逗你玩呢
"Being cheeky 'cause I'm a bit knackered.
有点随意因为我好累啊
Chumbawumba?"
强抱王八"
Hey man, you're being weird. Will you cover my patient or not?
朋友 你怎么怪怪的 你到底帮不帮我吧
Uh.
呃
"Yes, I will cover your patient.
"要 我要帮你的
Say, isn't that new Indian doctor cool?"
还有 新来的印度医生很不错吧"
No
并不
Okay, had to try. Yes.
好吧 不问不爽 太好了
Now I just have to get rid of Jeremy.
现在只需要搞定Jeremy
Jeremy, Jeremy? There you are.
Jeremy 你在这里啊
I was thinking about what you said before,
我在考虑你之前说的话
and now I am into it.
我现在有兴趣了
The work trip to "Wicked"?
出差路上去看"魔法坏女巫"吗
Fantastic, I bought a whole block of tickets
太棒了 我买♥♥了好多票呢
and no one's signed up. No, I hate "Wicked."
但是没有人报名 不是 我讨厌"魔法坏女巫"
Backstories are stupid.
背景故事太傻♥逼♥
We don't always need to know how everybody met each other.
我们不是非要知道谁和谁是如何相遇的
No, about the other thing we talked about in my office.
我是说我们在我的办公室谈的另一件事
My penis, yeah. Yeah.
我的丁丁 对哦
There is a bar near my apartment, a daiquiri bar.
我公♥寓♥旁边有家酒吧 鸡尾酒酒吧
What the hell's going on here?
这里发生了什么鬼事
Oh, no.
哦不
What is all this junk? Oh, my stuff came?
这都什么垃圾 我的东西来啦
Is that a dresser? It's an armoire.
那是梳妆台吗 这是衣橱
It's French for "Expensive closet
法语中"专为时髦女性打造的
for a chic woman's clothing."
昂贵衣橱"的意思
Well, right now it's French for
呃 现在变成法语中
"It's in everyone's way."
"挡着所有人的道"的意思
Right, it's actually neither.
然而都不是
You do know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
I mean, it's bigger than my closet at home.
你看 这比我自己家里的衣柜都还大
Of course it is. 'Cause you own, like, what?
当然了 因为你只有
Like, four boring button-downs, a pair of jeans, and a belt?
四件衣领扣衬衫 一条牛仔裤 和一条皮带咯
And a black t-shirt.
还有一件黑色T恤
Listen, part of my professional identity
听我说 这是我职业身份的一部分
is dressing in a way that is appealing only to women.
要打扮得只吸引女人
I changed my outfit three times today,
我每天换三套衣服
not that any of you noticed.
你们谁也没注意到吧
Well, it's in the way, sweetheart.
但是它挡着道了 亲爱的
Get rid of it.
赶紧弄走
Oh, you think it's so hard to storm off?
就你会愤然离席吗
Well, watch this.
看好了
Okay.
好的
Hi, Mrs. Ramsay.
你好 Ramsay太太
I'm Dr. Lahiri, hello. Hi.
我是Lahiri医生 你好
I will be covering for Dr. Castellano.
我是来代替Castellano医生的
I hope everything's okay.
没发生什么事吧
He had a family emergency,
他家里有点紧急情况
his aunt stabbed him for being a jerk.
他姨妈因为他太混球所以捅了他
What? Oh, please don't worry.
什么 别担心
I trained with him, and people actually thought
我和他一起训练的 而且大家都觉得
that I was cooler, and more funny.
我更随和有趣
I've been over your ultrasound and test results,
我看过了你的超声波和检查结果
and your son, as you know, has his umbilical cord
你也知道 你的儿子被脐带
wrapped around his neck,
缠住了脖子
which, while very fashion forward,
虽然这个装扮很时髦
is also a complication.
但是情况也很复杂
Yes, that's why Dr. Castellano
对 所以Castellano医生
has me scheduled for a C-section.
帮我们预约了剖腹产
But she's really nervous about going under.
但是她对动手术非常紧张
Well, I actually do know a technique
其实我还知道另一种
that would allow you to give birth naturally.
可以让你自然分娩的方法
It's called a "Somersault technique."
叫作"空翻技术"
Um...
呃
Oh.
哦
So, when a baby like your son is born,
当你儿子这样的婴儿出生时
usually, doctors try to pull the cord over his neck,
通常 医生会拉动缠在脖子上的脐带
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表