to buy a clock with a coworker.
和一个同事去买♥♥钟
You know what? I'll bail on them
你知道吗 我要放他们鸽子
because you are helping me out.
因为你在帮我忙
Mindy? Hey, I'm sorry,
Mindy 嘿 对不起
I can't go shopping for clocks with you tonight.
我今晚不能和你一块去买♥♥钟了
What?
什么
I'm already in the Tinkers District.
我已经在Tinkers区了
Why... why can't you come?
为什么 为什么你不能来
I'm, uh, hanging out with a person.
我 呃 要和人出去
Oh, uh.
噢
Like a date?
约会吗
Yeah, yeah, exactly.
是的 是的 没错
Look, I'm sure whatever grandfather clock you pick out
听着 我很确定无论你选哪个古董钟
will be perfect. Just...
都会很棒 就
can you try to get a digital one?
你能买♥♥个数码钟吗
I find the hands very hard to read.
我不太会看指针
Okay, but...
好吧 但是
Juliet, parting is such sweet sorrow.
Juliet 分离是如此甜蜜的痛苦
I can't wait for you to meet my parents.
我等不及要你见我父母了
Where, the cemetery?
在哪 墓地吗
Bye. See you later.
再见 回头见
I am a lucky guy.
我太幸运了
There are so few men like that in New York.
纽约这样的男人太少了
Yes. In fact, there are zero.
是的 事实上 一个都没有
That's what I have been saying.
那是我一直在说的
Nothing makes sense anymore.
所有事情都不合理了
I used to think Dr. Reed was a creep,
我过去认为Reed医生很猥琐
but he's such a good guy.
但他现在这么好
Tamra, if they break up or she passes away,
Tamra 如果他们分手或者她去世的话
let me know? Mmhmm.
告诉我 恩 恩
Excuse me.
不好意思
Fun sleepover, Mindy. I know.
很有趣的过夜啊 Mindy 我知道
We cyberbullied Morgan on Facebook.
我们在脸书上欺负Morgan
Hey, what're you doing tonight?
嘿 你今晚做什么
Oh, tonight, um...
噢 今晚 呃
you know, I'm not sure that... I forgot to tell you.
你知道吗 我不确定 我忘记告诉你了
I put all of your bills on auto pay,
我把你所有的账单设置了自动还款
so from now on, you don't ever have to think about it again.
所以从现在开始 你再也不用想这件事了
Never have to think about it again?
永远不用再想这件事了
Like that mouse I trapped in my oven?
就像我困在炉子里的老鼠
Mmhmm. Thank you, Whitney.
恩 谢谢 Whitney
Yeah, well, you're welcome.
这个 你不用客气
And, you know what? Sure.
而且 你知道吗 当然
Why don't we hang out tonight?
我们今晚为什么不出去呢
How is 9:00?
9点怎么样
5:00 works better for me given my situation,
考虑到我的状况 5点更好
you know, because 5:10 is the 4:20 of cocaine.
你知道的 可♥卡♥因♥的世界里 5点10等于4点20
Oh, yeah, of course.
噢 好的 当然
All right, see you then. Bye.
好了 到时候见 拜
Hey, come on in. Great.
嘿 进来 太好了
Be here all night.
在这待一整夜
Oh, my gosh!
噢 我的天
Oh, come in.
噢 进来
Great.
太好了
Huh?
什么
Yeah.
耶
Oh, my God.
噢我的天
Hey, hey! Ah!
嘿 嘿 啊
Good morning. Guess what.
早上好 猜怎么样
Can't sleep at your desk, all right?
不许在办公桌睡觉 懂吗
I was up all night being cyberbullied.
我被网络攻击了一晚上没睡
Again, all right?
又一次 好吗
And you don't see me sleeping at my desk.
而你不会看到我趴在办公桌睡着
I'm sorry, Morgan.
对不起 Morgan
I've just been very social this week.
我这周的社交活动太多了
Yeah, we all know you've been getting wienered
是的 我们都知道你最近在
six ways to Sunday, and thank you
花式滚床单 多谢你
for telling Dr. K about it and not me.
告诉K医生而不是我
My cyberbully's right.
欺负我的人是对的
I am a loser.
我是个失败者
Wait, I'm not getting wienered.
等一下 我没有滚床单
Oh... okay.
噢 好吧
That is the lie I told Jody
那是我和Jody撒的谎
because really, I've been hanging out with Whitney.
因为事实上我和Whitney出去了
Whitney? She's a drug addict!
Whitney 她是个瘾君子
Okay, she doesn't do drugs anymore
好吧 她不再吸毒了
because she's addicted to hanging out with me.
因为她对和我厮混这事上瘾了
Which, like, who isn't?
不过 谁不上瘾
But I need a break.
但我需要休息
Yeah, boundaries are important.
是的 界限很重要的
That's why I stopped tickling patients.
这就是为什么我不再咯吱病人了
Morgan, I don't think that this conversation is
Morgan 我认为这个对话
a good use of my time... Iit ain't.
并没有很好的利用我的时间 这 这不是
I have a lot of work to do and...
我有好多工作要做 而且
Oh, my God!
噢我的天
That is what I should tell Whitney.
这就是我该告诉Whitney的
Thank you. You're welcome.
多谢你 不客气
Wish my cyberbully could have seen this.
希望网上欺负我的人可以看到这个
嘿 Whit 我不能出去玩
我知道了 我有两份工作 其中一份是和毒瘾对抗
我的病从来不让我休息一晚
哼 我没有去过那里
Well, how refreshing.
好吧 多么新鲜
You showed up for a commitment.
你竟然赴约了
I guess the Gonzales hysterectomy is more important
我猜Gonzales的子♥宫♥摘除手术更重要
than grandfather clock shopping.
和买♥♥落地钟相比
You're still mad about that? It happened a week ago.
你还在生气 那都一礼拜前发生的了
Look, Jody, I'm sorry.
好吧 Jody 对不起
How'd it go? Well, it was humiliating.
怎么样 好吧 很伤人
Heinrich was expecting two people,
Heinrich在等待两位客人
so he wouldn't buzz me in.
所以他不让我进
I could see him through the window...
我明明能从橱窗看到他的
but you were busy on your date.
但是你忙着约会
Yes. Yeah, my date.
是的 对 我的约会
I was on a date.
我当时在约会
Well, tell me about the guy.
那和我说说那家伙
What's he do? Um, he's a...
他做什么的 呃 他是
he's a flight attendant. A heterosexual flight attendant
他是空少 一个异性恋空少
for, um, Zoom Airlines.
在 呃 Zoom航♥空♥公♥司♥
It doesn't matter. It's not serious.
那不重要 不是认真的
Beginning to wonder whether you take anything seriously.
我开始好奇你到底会对什么认真
What is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
You're a mother.
你是个母亲
Your finances are a mess. You don't seem to care.
你的财务一团糟 你看起来一点都不在乎
You renege on social commitments.
你对承诺食言
You're only focused on hooking up
你只在意勾搭
with this playboy flight attendant
在什么听起来就很危险的新航线上
on some dangerous sounding new airline.
的那个花♥花♥公♥子♥空少
Dude, watch your lather. Well, I'm sorry,
哥们 注意点肥皂泡 好吧 对不起
but I am frustrated right now.
但我现在很沮丧
I'm trying to help you become a more responsible person.
我在试着帮你成为更负责的母亲
You insist on doing the opposite.
你坚持在做相反的事
Well, if my life stresses you out so much, Jody,
好吧 Jody 如果我的生活让你这么有压力
maybe you should just care about it a little less.
也许你应该少关心一点
Oh. Like, I don't care about you
噢 我就不关心你
with your stupid grandfather clock.
还有你那愚蠢的古董钟
I knew it! Yeah, they're dumb.
我就知道 是啊 它们那么蠢
They cost a million dollars and an app on my phone is better.
又要花上一百万 我手♥机♥上软件都比它好
Now shut up and help me take out a uterus.
闭嘴然后帮我进去切个子♥宫♥
Mindy?
Mindy
Damn it.
该死
Oh, Gabe, Hey!
哦 Gabe 嘿
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表