I'll finish the job. You will?
我会完成这工作的 真的会
Thank you, Diego. Oh, my gosh.
谢谢你 Diego 噢 我的天
Thank you so much. That's awesome.
太感谢你了 太棒了
Thanks, Diego. Oh, Peter.
谢谢 Diego 噢 Peter
With all this grotto drama, I forgot to ask about Meredith.
一直在搞岩洞的事 我都忘了问你Meredith的事
Did they get the bazooka shell out of the patient?
她们把那病人的火箭炮弹壳弄出来没
Oh, yes. Uh-huh.
噢 是 嗯哼
Yeah, everybody's fine. The patient's fine.
大家都挺好的 病人挺好的
Meredith is fine.
Meredith也挺好的
The, um--the bomb squad, they blew up in the hallway.
那个 嗯拆弹小组 他们在走廊炸了
Oh, my God. Are you talking about that episode of "Grey's Anatomy"?
噢 我的天 你们是在说那集<实习医生格雷>吗
I love that show. I watch it with my daughter.
我超爱那剧 我跟我女儿一起看的
No, it's his-- it's his work.
不啊 是他工作的事
Uh, Peter, I've been meaning to ask you,
嗯 Peter 我一直想问你
what is going on with Izzie's brain cancer?
Izzie的脑癌怎样了
I mean, I'm a neurosurgeon, you should really let me see her.
我是神经外科医生嘛 你可以让我看看她
Mm, you should see her.
嗯 你应该看看她
Yeah, she...
是啊 她
Doesn't work there anymore, right?
不在那工作了 是么
After she and Karev broke up.
她和Karev分手之后就辞职了
Wait. How do you know Karev?
等下 你怎么知道Karev的
I'm a huge Shondahead.
我是Shonda的超级脑残粉
Wait. What's going on here?
等下 这发生什么了
I--I can't tell if you're joking.
我不知道你们是不是在开玩笑
No, we're not joking. Peter, what is he talking about?
不 没在开玩笑 Peter 他在说什么啊
Don't listen to him. He's been to jail
别听他的 他蹲过监狱
Did these things happen on a TV show?
这情节是电视上的吗
I have something to tell you.
我有件事想告诉你
McDreamy dies in a car accident.
McDreamy出车祸死了
How could you lie to me like that?
你怎么可以这样骗我
You quit your job? Why are you tired all the time?
你辞职了 那你怎么总是这么累
Because I'm unhealthy. I should probably go.
因为我不健康 我应该走了
Good luck with your problems. Thank you.
祝你好运 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
Looks like you need a mediator.
看来你们需要一个中间人
Lucky for you, I'm Henry Kissinger with a Brazilian.
你们很幸运 我是巴西式脱毛版的Henry Kissinger
I think we need some privacy.
我觉得我们需要些隐私
Okay.
好的
Then I guess I'll go upstairs and--
那我就上楼去并且
Actually, I would feel uncomfortable screaming
事实上 如果我知道你能听到我尖叫
if I knew you could hear me.
我会觉得不舒服
But if I don't get it out,
但如果我不发泄出来
it will manifest itself in a small cold.
它会把我弄出一次小感冒的
Could you maybe go for a walk?
你可以出去走走吗
Okay, I'll go, but know this,
好的 我会出去 但是要知道
you are the worst hosts that I have ever met,
你们是我见过的最糟糕的晚宴主人
and my host family in Germany tried to put me in a stew and eat me.
而我德国的寄宿家庭还想把我炖了吃了呢
Are you sure you just weren't in a bath?
你确定你不是在泡澡吗
Yeah, because you put carrots and cut up onions in a bath.
是啊 你泡澡的时候会在里面放萝卜和洋葱吗
I know the difference between a bath and a stew, okay?
我知道泡澡和炖汤的区别 好么
Oh, my God, please, please don't kill me!
哦 我天 拜托 不要杀我
I'm not caught up yet on my shows!
我的剧还没追完呢
Stop it, stop it. Don't be so dramatic.
得了 得了 别那么浮夸好吗
Nobody's going to kill you. What are you talking about?
没人要杀你 你在说什么
I am walking along a dirt road in Texas in the middle of the night.
大半夜的 我在德州的一条脏路上走着
Dick Cheney could be running around here,
Dick Cheney可能在这附近
looking for some pheasants.
想打点野鸡
You people are crazy.
你们这些人太疯狂了
Chainsaw massacres,
电锯大屠♥杀♥
Scalia "Dies" Here mysteriously.
Scalia在这离奇"死"了
Can I give you a ride somewhere?
要不我车你去哪吧
To the nearest Trump property. Get in.
去最近的川普地♥产♥ 进来吧
First time in a pickup truck... cool.
第一次坐皮卡货车 挺赞
I got divorced two years ago, but it's still hard
我两年前离婚了 但日子还是挺艰难的
because we have a kid. Oh, so do me and Danny.
因为我们有个孩子 噢 我和Danny也是
God help you when they turn 13.
他们快13岁的时候 祈祷上帝保佑你吧
One day, you tuck a sweet, little girl into bed,
前一天 你跟可爱的小女孩说晚安睡觉
and the next, you wake up with a hormonal cyberbully
第二天 你醒来就看到一个青春期网络恶霸
who steals from Sephora.
会从丝芙兰偷东西那种
Hey, I'm sorry that I sexually harassed you.
嘿 我很抱歉我性骚扰你了
I think I did it because-- I don't know--
我这样做是因为 我也不知道
I thought a little sexcapade would make me feel better.
我以为一点点性胡闹会让我好受点
Nothing will make you feel better--for now.
没什么能让你好受点 暂时是这样
All you can do is spend time with the people you love
你能做的只有和你爱的人待在一起
until you realize one day, you're not sad anymore.
直到有一天你意识到 你不再伤心了
What, Peter?
怎么了 Peter
Hey, you got to come back and help me.
嘿 你快回来帮我啊
Lauren is really upset. She locked herself in her room.
Lauren真的很生气 她把自己锁在房♥里
She hasn't been this mad at me since she found
她还没这么生气过 自从她上次发现了
my... private towel. Oh, yuck.
我的呃 私人毛巾 噢 恶心
Just please come back. Please talk to her.
快回来吧 求你了 跟她谈谈
Okay, fine.
行 好吧
Thank you, thank you,
谢谢 谢谢
Hey, do you mind... No problem.
嘿 你介不介意 没问题
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Hey, man, I made hot Diego drive me back
嘿 大哥 我让性感Diego车我回来
to fix your problem.
解决你们的问题
Your wife is really pissed at you,
你老婆真是很生你的气啊
and she's throwing all your stuff out the window.
而且她把你全部东西都扔出窗外
She hit me in the head with your pumpkin bong.
还拿你的南瓜烟筒扔我的头上
I think I'm high.
我觉得我嗑嗨了
Thank you so much. This is really, really bad.
太感谢你了 这真是 太糟了
Will you talk to her?
你会跟她谈谈吗
Okay, I don't know if it's gonna make a difference, but--
好吧 我不知道这会不会有什么效果 但是
Lauren?
Lauren
Lauren, honey.
Lauren 亲爱的
You have to forgive Peter, okay?
你一定要原谅Peter 好吗
I know he made a big mistake, and guess what?
我知道他犯了个大错 而且呢
He's gonna make a million more,
他还会犯一百万个
but he's a good g-- -
但他是个好男
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
You were doing great.
你干得不错
Stop it. Put down the bong.
停下来 放下那烟筒
Okay, okay. You just
好吧 好吧 你只要
you have to hear him out at least, all right?
至少你要听他解释 好吗
But I--I don't know if I can trust him.
但我不知道我能不能相信他
Things are really complicated right now,
现在事情真的很复杂
and they're only gonna get more complicated.
而且会变得更复杂
Complicated? We're just getting a grotto.
复杂么 我们只是在搞个岩洞呢
Yes, Peter, grottos are a lot of work.
是啊 Peter 岩洞很多功夫的
It's like, you don't even get what a huge responsibility this is going to be.
就好像 你根本不知道这会是个多么大的责任
You lost me.
你把我说蒙了
I want to be there with you, but I'm just--
我想跟你在一起 但我只是
Lauren, is, by any chance,
Lauren 有没可能
the grotto a metaphor for a baby?
那岩洞是用来比喻一个孩子呢
How did you know that? I'm a great OB/GYN
你怎么知道的 我是个很棒的妇科医生
but an even better detective.
但是个更棒的侦探
Frankly, I'm great at everything--
老实说 我做什么都很棒
Hold on, wait, are you--you're pregnant?
拿着 等下 你 你怀孕了
Mmhmm. With our baby?
嗯嗯 我们的孩子
Yeah. Are you happy? Yeah, of course.
是啊 你高兴吗 是啊 当然
I mean, why do you think I quit my job
不然我为什么辞了职
and I come home all the time?
还有老是回家呢
I love taking care of Henry.
我喜欢照顾Henry
I'm going to love taking care of this baby too. Oh, Peter.
我也会照顾好这个孩子的 噢 Peter
When do you think it was?
你觉得是什么时候怀上的
Was it that night we went to the hibachi place?
是不是我们去吃铁板烧那晚
This is the worst vacation ever!
这是最最糟糕的一次度假了
Martin, we're getting high.
Martin 我们一起嗑嗨吧
Hey, thanks for waiting.
嘿 谢谢你等我
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表