I emailed her like 50 times until she just gave up.
我给她发了得有50封邮件她终于答应了
Let me save you some trouble.
让我来帮你省去些麻烦吧
Stay away. She wants to remain a virgin till marriage.
别想了 她结婚前都想保持处♥女♥之身
She's a virgin? Yeah.
她是个处♥女♥吗 是啊
You know what, she's a pretty girl who likes me,
你知道吗 她是个喜欢我的漂亮女孩
and that happens very rarely.
这可不是什么常有的事儿
Well, do what you like. But it'll never work.
好吧 你爱怎么样怎么样 但是这肯定行不通的
A man has certain needs.
男人是有需求的动物
I'm not an animal.
我不是动物
You like to eat out of the trash.
你喜欢从垃圾桶里翻吃的
Sometimes I see food in the trash that I want to eat
有的时候我看见了我喜欢吃的东西在垃圾桶里
and I take it out, and I put it on the table and eat it.
我就拿出来放在桌上然后吃掉
Or I'll eat it off the floor.
或者直接趴在地板上吃
Like an animal. Okay,
像只动物一样 好吧
how many animals you know wear scrubs?
你见过几个穿护士服的动物呢
One. You know what?
一个 你知道吗
I believe in a little thing called love.
我相信爱情
And it's not about sex. It's about love.
这和性无关 只和爱有关
Whew. I've never had
咻 我以前还从来没有
the moral high ground before.
占领过道德高地呢
It's kind of...
这让我有一点
making me a little dizzy.
有一点头晕
Oh, dear God. Oh, God.
哦 我的天啊 哦 天啊
Hello. Good morning. I have an erotic announcement.
大家早上好啊 我有一条令人"性"奋的消息
I told you. We're not doing those anymore.
我告诉过你了 我们不会再做那样的事了
If he gets to, I get to, and mine's a doozy.
如果他可以的话 我也要去 而且我的要更出色
I went out with Ashley again last night.
我昨晚又和Ashley约会了
We had some pretty hot one-on-one abstinence.
我们还有一些十分火♥辣♥而又亲密的禁欲体验
All right, Morgan. You can stop the charade.
好了 Morgan 你可以停止你的小把戏了
You've made your point.
你已经表明你的观点了
It's just that celibacy really agrees with me.
这种禁欲的体验真的很适合我
It keeps me centered. It keeps me grounded.
它让我精神集中 让我脚踏实地
All the goo that's kind of just been building up inside of me--
我体内好像积累了一种什么奇怪的东西
it helps me focus.
它让我可以全神贯注起来
I think it's thoughtful of Morgan
我觉得Morgan不和那个女的做♥爱♥
not to have sex with this woman.
是很体贴的表现
Thank you, Tamra.
谢谢你 Tamra
Especially considering sex with Morgan
而且和Morgan做
is not that bomb of an experience.
也没什么特别的地方
Hey, Morgan, I know that we agreed
嘿 Morgan 我知道我们都同意
to let you have a life outside of serving me.
你除了服侍我也可以有一点自己的生活
However, I need you to babysit my son tonight.
但是你今晚得帮我带孩子
Yes, I can do that, my queen.
遵旨 女王陛下
Jody, will you come with me to a dinner party tonight?
Jody 你可以和我一起来今晚的晚餐派对吗
There is going to be a lot of Indian people there,
那儿会有很多印度人
and I cannot be the whitest person.
我可不能成为最白的那一个
Will there be non-Indian food available?
那里会有非印度菜供应吗
No. And it's probably gonna make you real sick.
没有 而且你吃了以后可能不舒服
I could eat before.
我可以先吃一点
I explicitly told you not to bring alcohol to this.
我特地告诉你不要带酒来的
I don't know if they're Muslim or my kind of Indian.
我都不知道他们是穆♥斯♥林♥还是像我一样的印度人
What's your kind?
像你一样是什么样
I don't know. The kind that gets crazy and turned up.
我不知道 那种很容易发疯兴奋的吧
Oh, hey, you must be Mindy! Come on in.
哦 嘿 你肯定就是Mindy了 快进来
Hi. Ravi, come here.
嘿 Ravi 过来
Ooh, I love your kurta.
哦 我喜欢你的长袖衫
Oh, thanks.
哦 谢谢
You are dressed regular.
你们都穿着便装
Yeah.
是啊
Hello. I'm Jody.
你好 我叫Jody
I brought this. I'm sorry.
我带了这个 太不好意思了
Thank you. Dalmore whiskey. This stuff is dope.
谢谢 达尔摩威士忌 这家伙够劲
Nish, this is what they serve
Nish 这就是他们在
at that new bottle keep in Bushwick.
布♥什♥威克那家新店卖♥♥的酒
Oh, God, babe, don't bore them with your dumb hipster stories.
哦 亲爱的 不要讲你那些无聊的嬉皮故事了
I had to stop bringing this guy to SoulCycle
我都不能再带他去SoulCycle了
because he would not stop talking about getting
因为他会一直念叨结束之后要去喝
butter coffee afterwards. So good.
奶油咖啡 太好喝了
That's from both of us. Thank you.
这是我们俩带来的礼物 谢谢
My parents were so excited
当我把Anisha带回家的时候
when I brought home Anisha.
我的父母高兴坏了
All the girls he dated before me were Hispanic, so...
他之前约会的都是些西班牙裔的女孩 所以
As you know,
你们都知道
there is no racism as strong as Asian on other minority racism.
没有哪种种族歧视比对亚洲人的种族歧视更厉害的了
Oh, my God. Yes. The race pyramid.
哦 我的天啊 没错 种族金字塔
Japanese on the top, of course.
当然了 日本人在最上面
And at the bottom is--
最下面的是
You know what? I'll just Tweet about it later, but...
算了 我等下发推说吧
We met in grad school.
我们在读研的时候相遇
Anand was doing his PhD in physics.
Anand正在攻读他的物理博士学位
My parents freaked out
我父母发现
when they found out we were living together.
我们已经同居的时候都吓坏了
I was 32.
我32岁了
Oh, please. I have a baby, and I'm not married.
哦 算了吧 我有一个孩子了 但我却没结过婚
My parents are not happy about that.
我父母可不感到高兴
Well, to be fair,
好吧 讲道理我觉得
I think parents of any race find that shameful.
任何种族的父母都会觉得这种事情很丢脸
That reminds me-- my mom texted me earlier.
这提醒了我 我妈刚刚给我发短♥信♥了
I should text her back.
我得给她回一下
Oh, my gosh, me too. Shoot, me too.
哦 天哪 我也是 糟糕 我也是
Yep. "Where are you? Are you safe?"
没错 "你在哪里 你还好吗"
"I hope Anand isn't drinking.
"我希望Anand没有在喝酒
I noticed he had two beers last time I saw him."
上次我看到他的时候我发现他有两瓶啤酒"
My tailor's Indian.
我的裁缝是个印度人
"Oh, Mr. Jody,
"哦 Jody先生
your 42 long will be ready this Thursday."
你42码加大版的西服这周四就能来取了"
Don't do that. Don't do that.
我求求你不要这样
Well, they were all doing it It's not the same.
呃 但是他们都在 这不一样
It's not the same. Oh.
不是一回事 哦
Oh. Hey.
哦 嘿
Your son is so cute.
你的儿子好可爱啊
She's actually a girl. Parvati.
其实是个女孩儿 Parvati
We just shaved her hair off a few days ago.
我们前几天刚刚把她的头发剃掉了
Was she bad? I hearing about new punishments.
她做了什么错事吗 我听说了新的规诫
No. For her Mundan ceremony.
不 这是她的剃发仪式啊
Hindu babies do it at one year old
印度教孩子一岁的时候会这样做
to shed their past lives and to move into their future.
砍断和过去的联♥系♥ 更好地迎接未来
It's like when I tore out my ratchet extensions
这就好像我把我的牙套摘掉
to say good-bye to my skanky 20s.
向窈窕的20岁说再见
You should do one for Leo.
你应该给Leo也来一次这样的仪式
Oh, I don't think so. My ex is pretty Catholic.
哦 我还是不要这样为好 我的前未婚夫还是很信奉天主教的
He says a whole rosary whenever the Pope gets on a plane.
每次有教皇坐飞机的时候他就要来一次全套祈祷
Why can't you do both traditions
为什么你们不把两种传统都试一次
and see which one he likes better?
看看他更喜欢哪一种呢
Will it be the guilt-based Christian denomination
是那种建立在罪恶感上的基♥督♥教
where you have to sit for an hour for a sip of wine,
那种你得坐上一个小时才能喝一口酒的
or the awesome Indian one where you literally
还是那种棒极的印度教
get to ride a horse into your wedding?
你真的可以骑着一匹马举办婚礼
Anisha, that is so sneaky.
Anisha 这太狡猾了
I love it.
我喜欢
Thank you for walking me home.
谢谢你送我回家
It was actually kind of cool
其实和那些印度人一起玩
hanging out with those Indian people.
还是挺酷的
I guess immigration isn't all bad.
我想移♥民♥可能也不都是坏事吧
Last time I was the only white person in the room
上一次我是房♥间里唯一的白人
was the theater where I saw "Madea's Family Reunion."
还是在我看电影院看<玛蒂的家人重逢>的时候
That is a very talented actress.
她可真是一个有天赋的演员
You know, I was actually thinking
其实我在想
that I would have a Mundan ceremony for Leo.
我应该给Leo做一个剃发仪式
Oh, I'm glad. It's important for a boy
哦 我觉得挺好的 让一个孩子
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表