This was the longest week ever.
这真是有史以来最漫长的一周
We brought more babies into this world
我们孕育出的孩子数量要超过
than a midlevel rapper. Yeah, right there.
中度强♥奸♥犯的成绩了 没错
Let's dab. Oh!
来跳个dap
Still don't understand that.
还是没搞懂
You have earned a night of relaxation.
你今晚应该好好休息了
Oh!
哦
Who's that? It's Peter.
谁的电♥话♥ Peter的
Oh, nice, let's see what that
哦 好啊 看看这个蠢货
knucklehead's up to. Thanks, Morgan.
要干什么 谢谢 Morgan
All right. Bye. Bye.
好吧 再见 再见
Hi, Peter What's up, dog?
你好 Peter 你怎么样啊
I'm so psyched for tonight.
我真为今晚激动
Why? Did you make a bong out of a pumpkin?
为什么 你用南瓜做成大♥麻♥管了
Yes, of course,
对 当然
but you're also coming to visit me.
但我说的是你过来探望我
My girl's coming down to Texas
我们家姑娘终于要千里迢迢
all the way from New York City.
从纽约到德克萨斯来了
What?
什么
Remember, you're flying to Austin tonight.
不记得吗 你今晚要飞到奥斯汀来
Last time I was in town, you booked a trip.
上次我来的时候 你就定好了啊
Huh?
什么
We never hang out like this anymore.
我们再没这么一起玩过了
You know, it's 'cause you're too far away.
都怪你搬得离我得太远了
You're--you're like-- you're like my margarita.
你就像 就像 就像我的鸡尾酒
You know, I want to get to it.
我想要喝
Ma--maybe it's for the best that I can't.
但我喝不到的话也许会更好
You got to come to Texas, bro.
你一定得来德克萨斯看看 兄弟
The median weight is, like, 300 pounds.
那里的普遍身材大概就136公斤了
They'll think you're anorexic. Really?
你在那绝对算厌食症的 真的
Wait. I should come to Texas.
等一下 我是该去德克萨斯
Let's get you a ticket.
那就给你买♥♥张机票吧
Ticket! Ticket! Ticket!
机票 机票 机票
I can't come, Peter.
我不能来 Peter
I've been so busy I've barely been home, okay?
我现在忙得家都不怎么回了 好吗
I've never had snacks expire before.
我之前的零食从来没有过期过
Lauren said you would bail.
Lauren就说你会反悔的
Come on, little Henry looked at a picture of you
拜托 小Henry还指着你的照片
and said, "When is the loud lady coming?"
问"大嗓门阿姨什么时候来"
Aw, he remembered me.
噢 他还记得我
Okay, I'll come for the weekend.
好吧 我周末过来
Hilarious. "The weekend."
真好笑 "周末"
You booked a trip for five days.
你之前定的是五天的
What?
什么
All right, they got a good one
好的 这个挺实惠的
from Friday to Sunday, where you're in an exit row.
周五到周日还能让你坐在出口位置
No, no, no, no, Peter.
不 不 不 不 Peter
I don't want to just visit you;
我不想只是去探望你
I want to be in your life.
我想成为你生活的一部分
Do you get that? Do you get that?
你能懂吗 能懂吗
I'm coming for a week.
我要去一个礼拜
Well, I guess I'll see you soon.
好吧 那我们待会儿见吧
Yeah, it's on like a pumpkin bong,
跟南瓜大♥麻♥管一样 这就这么定了
which I do not have, if Lauren asks.
但要是Lauren问起来 我可没有那玩意
God... Bye. Love you.
天呐 再见 爱你哟
Look, Leo, I know this week
听着 Leo 我知道
is going to be really boring with your dad, okay?
这礼拜跟你♥爸♥在一起肯定很无聊
Not everyone can be as fun and glamorous as Mom.
不是人人都像妈妈这么有趣和漂亮
But I'll be back soon,
但我很快就会回来的
so you better not take your first steps.
所以你别想学走第一步路
Hello? Oh, hey, Olga.
你好 你好 Olga
Sorry, we're dropping off a little early this week.
不好意思这礼拜交接得有点早
Damn.
天呐
You ain't no Olga.
你不是Olga
No, I'm sorry.
不是 不好意思
I'm Eliza. You must be Mindy.
我是Eliza 你一定是Mindy吧
Where's Danny? Uh, Danny's in the shower.
Danny呢 Danny在洗澡
He got this new olive oil shampoo from Italy,
他从意大利带回来了新橄榄油洗发露
and you know Danny.
然后你也懂的
Better than you do.
肯定比你懂
Oh.
哦
Hi, Leo. Hi, how's my buddy?
你好 Leo 小家伙你好吗
You want to go to the park
你想要去公园
and see if Mr. Squirrel's around?
看看松鼠先生在不在吗
I know Mr. Squirrel too. I'm sure he's great.
我也认识松鼠先生 他很好不用去看它
Oh, yeah. It was nice meeting you.
好的 很高兴见到你
Have a great trip.
旅途愉快
Bye, Leo! I love you!
再见Leo 我爱你
Nothing can replace a mother's love!
没有什么是可以取代母爱的
Welcome to Casa de Prentice,
欢迎来到Prentice之家
AKA The Tex Mex Sex Plex. Cool.
又名德墨式性♥爱♥宫殿 好的
In here, the formal living room.
这里是正式起居室
Not supposed to go in there.
不该去的地方
These are some fancy chairs.
这里是几把华丽椅子
Not supposed to sit in those.
不该坐的地方
Hey, what's wrong with you?
嘿 你是怎么了
Since I picked you up from the airport,
我去机场接到你之后
you've been super distant.
你就表现得超冷漠的
What's going on? I don't know.
发生了什么事 我不知道
I guess I'm a little distracted.
我猜我有点分心了
I feel like I should be at home, you know,
我觉得自己该待在家里的
trying to find someone.
给自己找个伴
God, Peter, why is it so hard to find one single,
Peter 现在要在纽约找个
sane, rich, hot
理智 富有 性感
cunnilingus addict in New York City?
爱给我口的单身男人怎么那么难
Look, I think this might be about
听着 我觉得这可能是因为
the picture of that woman on Danny's profile online.
Danny的主页上多了个女人的照片
You know what?
你猜怎么样
It's probably his grief counselor.
她可能只是他的悲伤咨♥询♥师
You know, 'cause he's mourning
你懂得 因为他为失去我
the loss of my juicy ass.
这么丰满的躯体而悲伤
Do all grief counselors get kissed on the top
难道所有的悲伤咨♥询♥师会在摩天轮顶
of a Ferris wheel? - I don't know.
和你接吻吗 我不知道
I kiss everybody, and you know what?
我见个人就亲的 还有你知道吗
I didn't come here to get the third degree
我来这不是为了被我最好的朋友
from my best friend. No, no, no, no, no, wait!
酷刑拷打的 不不不不 等一下
That's the formal living room!
那里是正式起居室
Look, forget about Danny.
听着 别想Danny了
There's plenty of guys in Texas.
德克萨斯有的是男人
Lauren is consistently reminding me of that.
Lauren最近常常都在提醒我这个
Really? Yeah.
真的 是的
I guess I could "Under the Tuscan Sun"
我猜我是可以像托斯卡纳艳阳下一样
a handsome ranch hand, and he'd be,
找个英俊牧场主 自然而然地
of course, obsessed with me because of my
让他疯狂地迷恋我身上
bigcity sophistication. Sounds like a plan.
大城市的成熟魅力 听上去不错
Whoa! Chicken nug in my pocket!
喔 我口袋里还有鸡块
You have any more loose nuggets in there?
你那里还有多的鸡块吗
I'll check. 'Cause Lauren has
我找找看 因为Lauren
made this house vegan as of last week.
上礼拜开始就让我们这只吃素菜了
Oh, my God. Sick. Beer me that nug.
哦天哪 棒 给我那个鸡块
Oh, God damn it.
哦 真棒啊
You know what? Maybe it is good
你知道吗 也许我
that I got away from New York for a while.
离开纽约一段时间是件好事
And this house is sick. It's a real McMansion.
而且这房♥子棒呆了 是真正的豪♥宅♥
Oh, thank you. You know, it used to belong
谢谢 这房♥子以前是
to a forward on the Spurs, until he got caught on camera
一个马刺球员的 直到他把他老婆
throwing his wife in the trash. Yeah.
丢进垃圾桶被拍下来之后 没错
So, Mindy, I was thinking, maybe tomorrow after work,
Mindy 我在想 要不我们明天下班后
we could go down to that bar.
去酒吧坐会儿吧
I could be wingman; we could scope out
我可以帮你助攻 说不定能钓到
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表