剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我那个顶头上司不仅会杀了我
And the man I report to won't just kill me.
他还会杀了你 弗兰克 以及你们的亲友
He'll kill you, Frank, and people you're close to.
你帮我 我就不告诉他更多人的名字
Help me, and I'll keep all those names he doesn't know out of it.
我发誓
I swear to you.
这是你的吗 麦卡锡先生
Does this belong to you, Mr McCarthy?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是你改装的
You converted it?
没错
That's right.
而且你还想销毁它
And you tried to destroy it
因为
because...
持有枪♥械♥是严重罪行
Possession of a firearm is a very serious offence.
但远没有意图行刺
But not as serious as attempting
日本皇太子严重
to assassinate the Crown Prince of Japan.
多位目击证人都描述过
This distinctive weapon was described
这件特别的武器
by several witnesses.
我们知道这支枪至少发射过两枚子弹
We know at least two bullets were fired from this gun.
我们还在为此案追捕弗兰克·弗林克先生
We are continuing to pursue Mr Frank Frink for this crime,
但既然你说这把枪是你的
but if you say this gun belongs to you,
情况就大不一样了
that changes everything.
你知道弗兰克在哪吗
Do you know where Frank is?
这跟真♥相♥无关
That is not relevant to the truth.
唯一相关的问题是
The only relevant question is
你是否用过这支枪行刺皇太子
did you use this gun to shoot the Crown Prince?
电影有什么威力
What is the power of the films?
你知道元首对电影那么看重的原因吗
Do you know why the Führer prizes them so highly?
这方面的问题
You'd have to address any questions on that subject
你得问元首本人
to the Fuhrer himself.
元首已是强弩之末 约翰
The Führer is a spent force, John.
我们俩都清楚这点
We both know that.
我绝不相信
I don't believe for a second
你甘愿跟日本人分享
that sharing the land of your birth with the Japanese
自己的祖国
sits well with you.
我相信元首有自己的考虑
I'm sure the Führer has his reasons.
忠诚这美德被高估了 约翰
Loyalty is an overrated virtue, John,
蠢人才捍卫忠诚
championed by the bovine,
弱者通过美化忠诚来解释自己的软弱
dignified by the weak to justify their weakness.
更配不上你
It's certainly not worthy of you.
背叛也是
Neither is betrayal.
归根结底 约翰
Ultimately, John,
我们的心灵和头脑
we owe our hearts and our minds
属于一个理想 而不是一个人
not to any one man but to an idea,
而这个理想正受到威胁
and that idea is under threat.
现在我们这些精英得挺身而出
It is up to the best of us to step forward now
正如元首和大自然要求的那样
as both the Führer and nature demands.
强者必须战胜弱者
The strong must overcome the weak.
很快 约翰
Very shortly now, John,
电♥话♥就会响起
the telephone is going to ring.
是谁打的呢
Who will be calling?
我想你过来的路上已经想明白了
I suspect you already worked that out on our walk.
美德意志帝国对我们的利益至关重要
The American Reich is vital to our interests.
我希望你跟我站在一边
I'd like you with me,
而且我愿意听听
and I would be willing to hear
你想为你自己争取点什么
what you would want for yourself.
但是
However,
我得确定你对我 会像对元首那样
I need to be sure I can call on the same level of commitment
忠诚
as the Führer.
接电♥话♥之前我要听到你的决定
I have to hear your decision before I receive the call.
好
Okay.
我明白
Yeah. I understand.
是莱缪吗
Was that Lem?
不是 我们得出发了
No. We got to go.
至少外面应该没那么多宪兵队了
At least there should be fewer Kempeitai around.
怎么
Why?
他们抓住了枪击皇太子的人
They caught the guy who shot the Crown Prince.
-是谁 -我也不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
一个枪♥械♥厂的工人
Some guy who works in a gun factory.
快点 弗兰克 我们得走了
Come on, Frank. We got to move.
我得打个电♥话♥
I got to make a call.
别 我们没时间了
No. We don't have time for that.
麦卡锡先生
Mr McCarthy,
我是弗兰克 艾德在家吗
it's Frank. Is Ed there?
你个自私的人♥渣♥
You selfish piece of shit.
他们会杀了他的 你知道的
They'll kill him. You know that.
都是因为你
And all because of you.
-别管我了 -怎么了
- Go without me. - What happened?
把茱莉安娜送走
Get Juliana away.
胜利万岁
Sieg heil!
怎么样 约翰
Well, John?
鲁道夫不可能带武器
Rudolph will never get a weapon
靠近并杀死元首
close enough to Führer to kill him.
我们领袖的多疑至少有一个好处
Our leader's paranoia at least has one advantage.
他把武器藏在每个角落
He hides weapons everywhere.
我必须知道一件事 莱茵哈德
I need to know one thing, Reinhard.
我必须知道 不只有你参与了这件事
I need to know you're not alone in this.
不 约翰 不只有我
No, John. I am not alone in this.
说吧
Now,
你和我站在一边吗
are you with me?
莱茵哈德
Reinhard.
元首
Mein Führer.
这是那艘
There it is.
我真的很感激你
I really appreciate you doing this.
什么 送你去墨西哥吗
What, sending you to Mexico?
不 信任我
No, believing in me.
没几个人那样做过
Not many people have ever done that.
走吧
Come on.
她做到了
She did it.
听见了吗 她真做到了
Do you hear me? She fucking did it.
好姑娘
Atta girl.
他们往你那边去了
They're on their way to you.
她随时会带他通过那扇门
She should take him through that door any moment.
收到
Copy that.
我猜现在让你跟我走已经太迟了
I guess it's too late to ask you to go with me.
对不起 乔
I'm sorry, Joe.
你真厉害
You're good.
有狙击手吗
Sniper?
不会吧
No.
好吧 我也很抱歉
Yeah, you know, I'm sorry, too.
对这一切
For everything.
你曾对我说 如果我早点认识你
You said once to me that I might be a different man
可能会是另一番样子
if I'd met you sooner.
别说了
Please.
我确实变了
Well, I am.
你改变了我
You changed me.
所以我不是电影里的那个人
That's why I'm not the guy in this film.
还是很高兴遇见了你
I'm still glad I met you.
天啊
Oh, God.
我不相信那卷电影
I don't believe the film.
我不信
I don't believe it.
我相信你
I believe you.
艾德
Ed!
不 不
No. No!
不 艾德
No! Ed!
艾德 不 不
Ed, no! No!
我在这儿呢
I'm here!
我来了
I'm here!
他们哪去了
Where the fuck are they?
应该到你那儿了
They should be with you.
见鬼
Shit.
快出来
Get out there!
该死
Ah, damn it.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表