剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
I can't pay you back.
我猜你也还不了
Yeah, I didn't think you could.
-不要 -你叫什么
- No... no! - So what's your name?
楚蒂
I'm Trudy.
楚蒂 认识你很高兴 我是乔
Trudy, pleased to meet you. I'm Joe.
你来卡农城多久了 楚蒂
So how long you been in Canon City, Trudy?
刚刚到
Just got here, as a matter of fact.
你呢
How about you?
我就是过路的 我的车在那边
I'm just passing through. That's my truck over there.
你不会在找一个叫楚蒂的吧
You weren't looking for anyone named Trudy, were you?
没有
No.
那你...就只想聊聊天吗
So this is... you really just wanted to talk?
怎么了 很奇怪吗
Yeah, why? Is that so weird?
不
Nope.
不奇怪
Guess not.
该死
Crud.
怎么了
What?
马上回来
I'll be right back.
是我
Hey, it's me.
一路上怎么样
How was your journey?
-没人拦我 -那你的伪装没被人识破
- No one stopped me. - Then your cover's intact.
我会转告你父亲 乔 他会为你骄傲的
I'll tell your father, Joe. I know he'll be very proud.
谢谢您 副总指挥
Thank you, Obergruppenfuhrer.
但愿如此吧
I hope so.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表