剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
and pick up a formidable Riesling.
那你就可以留下了
Well, then you can stay.
谢谢
Thank you.
来见见一家人吧
Come meet the family,
午饭就好了
and lunch is almost ready.
好
Okay.
喂
Hello.
加仓罗太太吗
Uh, Mrs Kasoura?
是的
Yes?
你好 我是奇尔顿先生
Konnichiwa. It's Mr Childan.
美国艺术手工艺品店那位
From American Artistic Handcrafts?
有事吗
Yes?
嗯 您好吗
Yes. Uh, how are you?
我很好 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
您说过如果有您可能感兴趣的新品
Um, you had asked me to advise you of any new pieces
就通知您一声
that might be of interest,
我找到了一两件东西
and I've come across one or two things, so
您什么时候有时间来店里看看呢
when do you think you might be able to visit the shop?
不好说
I'm not sure.
我得问问我丈夫
Um, I will need to check with my husband.
当然 当然
もちろん。Of course. Certainly.
我就是...
I just-- I--
我是不希望您错过
I would hate for you to miss out. And...
那我回头再打给您
Uh, I'll call you back.
欢迎您
ようこそ。
我是城户总检察官
Chief Inspector Kido.
你有销♥售♥军♥火♥的特别许可证
You have a special permit to sell firearms.
我现在要看看你的销♥售♥账本
I would like to see your sales ledger now.
当然
Of course. もちろん。
没问题
Certainly.
你最近卖♥♥过19世纪晚期的左轮手♥枪♥吗
Have you sold any late 19th century revolvers recently,
奇尔顿先生
Mr Childan?
没有 长官
Uh, no, sir.
那不是我的专长
It is not an area of specialisation for me.
我一般经手的都是19世纪前的武器
I normally deal with pre-19th century armaments.
3颗.45子弹
.45 caliber bullets times 3.
三天前售出
Sold three days ago.
你记得这笔交易吗
Do you recall this transaction?
是的 当然
Oh, hai, of course.
是一位松田聡先生
Uh, Mr Satoshi Matsuda.
松田聡先生 是日本人吗
Satoshi Matsuda? He is Japanese?
是的 就像法律要求的那样
Oh, hai, hai, as the law demands.
事实上 我大部分客人都是日本人
Uh, in fact, the vast majority of my customers are Japanese,
很多都身份显要
many of them placed.
这子弹能用在什么枪上
Which gun would these bullets fit?
老实说 检察官
Truthfully, Inspector,
这实在不是我的专业范围内
it's not my area of expertise.
这好查
Easy to check.
还有地址
And the address.
松田住在西♥藏♥吗
Matsuda resides in Tibet?
他应该就是经过此地
He was passing through, I believe.
警佐 你去过西♥藏♥
Sergeant, you have been to Tibet.
我熟悉那里 先生
I'm familiar with it, sir.
是个小村子 很偏远
It's a small village, quite remote.
给你特别许可的条件就是
You are granted a special license on condition
让当局可以轻松找到
that the authorities are able to
购买♥♥违禁物品的人
reach people who buy prohibited items easily.
是的 长官 我真的很抱歉
Yes, sir, and I am very sorry, truly,
但松田先生是位值得信任的客户
but Matsuda-san is a trusted customer, uh--
你信任谁并无所谓 奇尔顿先生
Who you trust is of no consequence, Mr Childan,
而我信任谁
whereas who I trust...
才是最重要的
that is of every consequence.
你明白了吗
You understand?
是的 长官 是 完全明白
I do, sir. Hai. Very much so.
是这样吗 鲁道夫
Let me get this straight, Rudolph.
他偷了一条船吗
He stole a boat?
我才没偷船
I did not steal a boat.
我是一时找不到自己的船
I temporarily misplaced my own boat,
就另找了一条船
and I took another boat that--
别人的船
that belonged to someone else,
那两条船长得很像
which looked very similar.
我们喝了那么多
A hovercraft would have looked similar
看气垫船都一个样了
after all we had drunk.
居然还不让我在美战胜利日喝一杯酒吗
And I can't have one glass of wine on VA Day?
好吧 但你绝对要明白
All right, under the strict understanding
今天之后下不为例
that this goes no further after today.
不行
No.
-来一杯吗 -不了
- Want a drink? - No.
这顿饭太美味了 海伦
This is truly a wonderful meal, Helen.
敬德意志帝国最重要的工作
To the most important job in the Reich.
给自己找个好女人吧 乔
You find yourself a good woman, Joe.
在那之前
And until then,
尽量多找些坏女人
find as many bad ones as possible.
你结婚了吗 鲁道夫 我看到你戴了戒指
Are you married, Rudolph? I noticed your ring.
是的 但我们聚少离多
Married, but we spend a lot of time apart.
我一直争取多见见我的孩子
I try and see my children as much as possible.
你还记得凯瑟琳吧
You remember Catherine.
你还驾船吧
You're still sailing, I trust.
不了
No.
什么
What?
我以为你是为这才住在岛上呢
I assumed that's why you lived on an island.
你在俄亥俄河上度过的时间
You spent as much time on the Ohio river
快赶上在陆地上待的时间了
as you did on dry land.
我...不再驾船了
I-- I-- I stopped
就在我离开辛辛那提后
right about the time I left Cincinnati.
希望你们都给苹果派留肚子了
I hope you all saved room for apple pie.
嗯
Yeah?
"敬人生" 这话你听过吗
Hey, does the phrase "to life" means anything to you?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
核对一下你自己的员工信息 弗兰克
Uh, I need you to check over some employee details for you, Frank.
能问问是为什么吗 温德姆-麦特森先生
Can I ask why, Mr Wyndam-Matson?
因为有人要看
Because they've been requested,
所以务必得准确
so they need to be right.
要看 为什么
Requested? Why?
这问题我们俩都不该问
It's not a question either of us should be asking.
都没问题吧
Everything correct?
嗯
Yeah.
很好
Good.
你有姑娘吗 乔
So is there a girl, Joe?
有心上人吗
Someone special?
小心哦
Oh, careful.
没有
Uh, no.
是有个
Well, there is a--
姑娘 但是
a girl, but it's--
一言难尽啊
it's complicated.
值得拥有的东西一向来之不易
Well, nothing worth having comes easy.
我和约翰初遇的时候
You know, when John and I first met,
你肯定会觉得我俩没戏
you wouldn't have given us much of a chance.
我们一无所有 比那还惨
We had nothing. We had less than nothing.
他家原本挺有钱
His family started with money,
可后来遭遇了大萧条
but then the Crash.
约翰相信 一个男人能决定自身的价值
You know, John believes that a man determines his own worth.
看来你们过得不错啊
Looks like you've done pretty well.
你也可以拥有这一切 乔
You could have all this, Joe.
我在你身上看到了很多约翰的影子
I see a lot of John in you.
真的...
It was-- It's, uh--
很高兴能来这儿作客
it's been really great being here.
-嗯 -嗯
- Yes. - Just, uh--
真的很棒
It's been really great.
回城的路很远
You know, it's a long way back to the city.
你不如留下过夜吧
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表