剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Where the truck was sent.
我在听呢
I'm listening.
-阿♥拉♥巴马 -阿♥拉♥巴马吗
- Alabama. - Alabama?
伯明翰
Birmingham.
货物是什么
And the cargo?
咖啡机
Coffeemakers.
你的人冲我们开枪
So your men shoot at us
就为了不让我们拦下一车咖啡机吗
to keep us from intercepting coffeemakers?
是偷来的赃物 他不想进监狱
They were stolen. He didn't want to go to jail.
你是东纽约抵抗组织的领导人 沃伦先生
You're the leader of the Resistance for east New York, Mr. Warren.
我们已经知道一个月了
We've known it for a month now,
自打我们发现了一张这玩意
ever since we intercepted one of these.
这是你们运动的标志 对吗
This is the symbol of your movement, is it not?
我们知道卡车是要去哪
We know where that truck was headed.
也知道里面有什么
And what it was carrying.
你既然知道这么多 还要我做什么
If you know so much, what do you want with me, huh?
你想要什么
What do you want?
你想要什么
What do you want...
你想要什么
What do you want!
妈的
Oh, fuck.
爆胎了
Blow out, huh?
嗯 而且没带工具箱
Yeah, and no tool kit.
不妙啊
That's not good.
我后备箱里有一个
Well, I got one in the trunk.
我帮你一把吧
Let me give you a hand.
谢了 真的很感谢
Thank you, I appreciate that.
好了 应该可以了
All right, that should be good.
慢慢开起来
Pull slowly up.
好了 停
All right, hold.
这下应该可以了
That should do it.
太感谢了
Oh, thanks a lot.
至少再开5小时才能找到开门的餐馆呢
There's not another diner open for about five hours.
我妻子给我多带了一份三明治 你饿吗
Wife packed an extra sandwich if you're hungry.
-你不介意吗 -一点也不
- Oh, you don't mind? - No, not at all.
但我得看看你的运输证件
I will need to see your transit papers.
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure.
鸡蛋沙拉 希望你不介意
Uh, egg salad. I hope that's okay.
-太棒了 -好了
- That's great. - There we go.
-第一次做长途吗 -你怎么知道
- Oh, it's your first long haul? - How'd you know?
不带工具箱 新手错误啊
Well, not having a tool kit. That's a... rookie mistake.
大概是吧 我其实第一次离开纽约
I guess so. It's my first time out of New York, actually,
第一次看看这个国家
first time seeing the country.
好了
Well, here it is.
我能问问你胳膊上的纹身吗
You mind I ask, the tattoo on your arm?
士兵勇不可当 连玫瑰也不放过
A soldier so fierce, he'd kill a rose.
-你自己吗 -很久以前了
- That was you? - Oh, a long time ago.
我们输掉了战争 不是吗
We lost the war, didn't we?
如今 我都记不得当初是为何而战了
Now, I can't even remember what we were fighting for.
你♥爸♥爸是老兵吗
Uh, your dad a vet?
是
Yeah.
很骄傲吧 儿子这么像样
Must be proud, fine young man like you.
我们不太亲密 但我能得到这份工作
We're not really close, but me getting this job is
对他还挺重要的
pretty important to him.
这是什么
What is that?
-医院飘来的 -医院
- Oh, that's the hospital. - The hospital?
嗯 周二他们烧瘸子 绝症患者什么的
Yeah, Tuesdays, they burn cripples, the terminally ill.
国家累赘嘛
Drag on the state.
给你 一路顺风 孩子
There you go. You have a safe trip, son.
让你老爸自豪哦
Make your old man proud, now.
有事吗 小姐
Can I help you, miss?
你在这儿啊
There you are.
-你是谁 -那个包是我给楚蒂的
- Who the hell are you? - I gave that satchel to Trudy.
-她人呢 -她死了
- Where is she? - She's dead.
他们昨晚当街打死了她
They shot her last night in the street.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
是你把她卷进这事的吗
You the one who got her into this?
对 算是吧
Yes, I suppose so.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是她姐姐
I'm her sister.
-把胶片给我 -不 我要替她去
- Give me the film. - No, I'm going in her place.
他们等的是楚蒂 不是你
They're expecting Trudy, not you.
-我就说我是她 -太危险了
- I'll say I'm her. - It's too dangerous.
那怎么 她就白白牺牲吗
So what, she dies for nothing?
不是白白牺牲
Not nothing.
-她是为做正确的事而死 -正确的事
- She died doing the right thing. - The right thing?
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑呢吧
You got to be fucking kidding.
我到了之后该怎么做
What do I do when I get there?
告诉我
Tell me.
等着
Uh, you wait.
等着
I wait?
如果安全 他们会来找你
They will come to you if it is safe.
这部电影 它是什么意思
This film, what does it mean?
你想帮忙 就别多问
You want to help? Don't ask questions.
拜恩斯先生 田上信介
Ah, Mr. Baynes, Nobusuke Tagomi.
田上先生 感谢您亲自前来迎接
Mr. Tagomi, very kind of you to meet me in person.
与瑞典的贸易往来对太平洋合众国十分重要
Trade relations with Sweden is very important to the Pacific States.
我的同事言道先生会帮您取回行李
My associate, Mr. Kotomichi, will see to your baggage.
谢谢
Thank you.
旅途怎么样
And how was your flight?
纽约到旧金山 还不到两个小时
New York to San Francisco in under two hours.
德国科技
German technology.
日本是怎么也比不上了
We Japanese cannot hope to compete.
一个文明伟大与否 不能用科技水平衡量
Technology is not the measure of a great civilization.
抱歉 上尉
Forgive me, captain,
我要确认你的身份
I must confirm your identity.
没问题
Of course.
据说瑞典很美
I'm told Sweden is a lovely country,
可我从没去过
but I never visited.
出口贸易我也一窍不通
I don't know the first thing about exports, I'm afraid.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好像心事很重 田中先生
You seem burdened, Mr. Tagomi.
我用《易经》占了一卦
I have consulted the I Ching.
扔签子啊
Those sticks you throw.
-这次会面会很顺利 -那就好
- Oracle favors our meeting. - Good to hear,
我们双方的政♥府♥如果知道了
since both our governments would execute us
会把咱俩都处死的
if they knew we were talking.
你要见的人两天后会从东京来到这儿
The man you are to meet will arrive from Tokyo in two days' time.
他和皇太子太子妃一起来吗
He's traveling with the crown prince and princess?
柏林那边有什么消息吗
And what news do you bring from Berlin?
元首的健康状况堪忧 戈培尔和希姆莱
The fuhrer's health is poor, and Goebbels and Himmler,
两人在角逐权力
they're jockeying for power.
都无意寻求和平
Neither seeks peace.
虽从不公开说
They deny it in public,
但他们俩都觉得分割美国是个大错
but both men think the partition of the Americas was a mistake.
他们之前投过弹
They've dropped the bomb before,
再来一次也不是没可能
and they won't hesitate to drop it again.
那样就开战了
Then there will be war.
等元首一死
Once the fuhrer dies...
是的
without question.
这座城市肯定是第一批遭殃的
And this city would be one of the first ones to be erased from the map.
你怎么这么阴郁 田中先生
What are you so gloomy about, Mr. Tagomi?
你说卦象很好
You said the oracle favors our meeting.
命运是会变的 温格纳上尉
Fate is fluid, Captain Wegener.
事在人为
Destiny is in the hands of men.
知道我们唯一的希望吧
You know our only hope, don't you?
哪有什么希望
Yeah, we've got no hope.
有的 隆美尔
You're wrong. It's Rommel.
-隆美尔 -对
- Rommel? - Yeah.
戈培尔 希姆莱还有戈林那些个鼠辈
All these little rats... Goebbels and Himmler and Goring...
都蠢蠢欲动 就等着老头子死
all scurrying around, waiting for the old man to die.
可沙漠之狐[隆美尔]一来 他们就全完了
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表