剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Laura met a few of them.
我还得在这儿工作呢
I have to go on working here,
这些都是体面人
and these are honourable people.
你知道我们如果
Do you know how it would look
不举办仪式别人会怎么想吗
to have no ceremony at all for my family?
比尔 你不用解释
Bill, you don't have to justify--
我当然不用
You're damn right I don't.
如果这里没有答案
If there are no answers here,
那我该去哪找
then where do I look?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你知道我为了把电影送到地方
Do you have any idea how many different fucking ways I nearly died
差点死了多少次吗
trying to get that film to where it was supposed to go?
好吧
Okay.
我们知道一件事
We've got one thing.
我们认为有人设计了兰道尔和楚蒂
We think someone set up Randall and Trudy.
否则日本人不可能知道
It's the only way the Pons could have known
那卷电影要被送去哪
where that film would be.
他们抓走兰道尔那天
The day they took Randall,
他把这个寄去了我们用的邮箱
he mailed this to the box we use.
认识这个名字吗
Name mean anything to you?
他们在日本政♥府♥大楼里有个联络人
They had a contact at the Nippon Building.
但如果此人泄露了关于我们活动的情报
But if whoever this is is leaking information about our activity,
那我们必须知道
we need to know about it.
你觉得这可能跟电影有关吗
Do you think it could be a link to the films?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们只知道
What we do know
那里在招人
is there's a job in there.
在政♥府♥大楼
At the Nippon?
他们从来都只招年轻女子
They only ever want young women.
27岁以上的必须是已婚
Anybody over 27 should be married.
我不会要求你去的
I wouldn't ask you to do it.
我不会要求任何人那么做
I wouldn't ask anybody.
如果你要去一栋政♥府♥大楼
Before you go into a government building
找一个可能至少害死了两个人的人
looking for someone who might have got at least two people killed,
你得确定你过的日子
you'd better be sure a certain kind of life
对你来说与死无异
is no better than death for you.
这决定你做了恐怕就不能后悔了
Because that's a choice you might not get to make again.
死亡也是生命的一部分
Death is very much part of a life...
是万事万物生命轮回的一部分
a natural part of life's cycle for all things
不需要惧怕它
and not something to be feared
也不需要闭口不谈
or spoken in hushed tone.
因此 我们今天
Therefore, we must not weep today
不要为失去
for the loss of...
约翰 艾米莉娅和洛娜哭泣
John and Emilia and Lorna
因为灵魂是永恒的
because the spirit is eternal.
是艾米莉和劳拉
Emily and Laura.
弗兰克
Hi, Frank.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你大概不记得了
You maybe wouldn't remember.
马克·桑普森
Mark Sampson.
劳拉为我工作过一段日子
Laura worked for me for a little while
使命街那家五金店
in the hardware store on Mission.
-你来过几次的 -嗯
- You came by a couple of times. - Yeah.
对
Yeah.
你是个艺术家 是吧
You're the artist, right?
我...以前算是吧
I-- You know, I used to be, I guess.
现在不是了
But not anymore.
我只想说
I just want to say that...
还能说什么呢 我很遗憾
well, what can be said? I'm sorry.
谢谢 嗯 谢谢
Thank you. Yeah, thanks.
你今后如果去那边
If you're ever in the neighbourhood
想来的话 就来找我聊聊 好吗
and you feel like talking, just drop by. Okay?
42号♥ 我就住店对面
Number 42, right across from the store.
敬人生 弗兰克
To life, Frank.
检察官 请
Inspector, please.
不 谢谢 贸易大臣
No, thank you, Trade Minister.
我不久留
I will not stay long.
多谢你百忙中抽出时间前来
I appreciate you coming at such a busy time.
有什么事电♥话♥上不能说
What could we not discuss on the telephone?
我觉得该当面谈
I felt it correct to speak in person.
本部的客人有来问
Guests of the Ministry have asked
他们的护照何时能归还
when their passports would be returned.
我答应会去问问
I assured them I would inquire.
等他们的身份
As soon as their identities are verified
和来太平洋合众国的事宜得到核实
and their reasons for being in the Pacific States,
他们的证件就都会被返还
all of their documents will be returned.
你估计这得要多久呢
How long do you estimate it will take?
我说不好
I offer no estimate.
你今早去对方下榻的酒店见了一位外国客人
You met with a foreign visitor at his hotel this morning.
我见过好几位客人
I met with several guests.
他们都是体面的商人 不是刺客
They're honourable businessmen, not assassins.
而且他们的时间都很宝贵
Their time is valuable.
我们的时间都是宝贵的
All of our time is valuable.
我理解这多么重要
I understand what is at stake.
真的吗
Do you?
我当时跟皇太子夫妇在一起
I was with the Royal Couple.
所以是的 我理解
So yes, I believe I do.
那么你一定也会理解
Then no doubt you will understand
我为什么只能让你失望了 贸易大臣
why I must disappoint you, Trade Minister.
很抱歉
I am sorry,
但这事上我不能开特例
but in this instance there will be no exceptions.
拜恩斯
Baynes.
你的守卫8分钟后就换岗
Your guard will change in eight minutes.
你有两分钟时间离开房♥间
You have two minutes to get out of your room.
坐3号♥电梯去大堂
Take elevator 3 to the lobby.
拿上这个 继续走
Take this. Keep walking.
别走太急
Not too quickly.
去机场的出租车在等你
Your taxi to the airport is waiting.
这是张外交签证
That is a diplomatic ticket
你凭此可以登上太平洋合众国的任何一架航♥班♥
and enables you to board any flight in the Pacific States
无需出示身份证明
without identification.
这会给你造成危险的
There will be repercussions for you.
我自己能处理好
I will deal with them.
那就是他 科技大臣
That's him, the Science Minister.
跟他在一起的人叫缪勒
And the man with him is named Muller.
他认得我
He knows me.
你不能
You cannot.
对不起
I'm sorry.
借过
Excuse me.
等等
Excuse me.
留步 先生
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉 但我认识你 是吧
My apologies, but I know you, don't I?
应该不认识
I don't believe so,
除非你去过斯德哥尔摩
unless you're familiar with Stockholm.
身份证
Identity card.
我是听说人事部有人会就一份工作面试我
I'm told that someone in personnel would see me about a job.
你也是来面试工作的
You here about a job, too?
我叫茱莉安娜·克莱恩
My name is Juliana Crain.
我不知道你们现在是否有空缺职位 江藤先生
I don't know if you have any positions available at the moment, Mr Eto.
但有任何合适职位都希望能考虑一下我
But I'd like to be considered for anything suitable.
我打字挺好的
I type pretty well.
也会说些日语
I speak some Japanese.
我学得很快
I'm a fast learner.
站起来
Stand.
脱掉大衣
Remove your coat.
或许有合适你的职位
There may be a role you are suited to,
就在人事部
subject to references,
但要以推荐信为准
here in personnel.
除了其他工作
Alongside your other work,
你还要根据我的需求
it would involve undertaking certain personal services
承担一些私人服务
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表