剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
I can feel it.
这项链属于一个
This is from someone
曾蒙受巨大悲痛的人
who has known great sorrow.
您知道 这项链原属于一位高尚的人
You know that this belonged to a noble man
而其族人被灭绝了
whose people were annihilated.
能看到他眼中的悲伤吗
Do you see the sadness in those eyes?
行了 说好了
Okay. We have a deal.
今晚10点
Tonight at 10.
那里叫竹子♥宫♥
A place called The Bamboo Palace.
你到时能拿到钱吗
Can you get the money by then?
能
I'll get it.
等等
Wait.
黑社会更可能会杀了你们
The Yakuza would sooner kill you
而不是给你们电影 你们知道吧
than hand over that film. You realise that?
我们只能冒险了
We'll take our chances.
那好吧
Okay, then.
等等
Hey, wait a second.
我什么时候能再见你
When am I going to see you again?
你见不到了
You won't.
我还有话想对你说
There are things I want to say to you.
我不能这样 乔
I can't do this, Joe.
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
弗兰克很幸运
Frank's a lucky guy.
外面怎么有警♥察♥
What's that cop doing out there?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
跟我无关
Nothing to do with me.
你卖♥♥了吗
Did you sell it?
你卖♥♥了吗
Hey, did you sell it?
是的 给
Yes, yes. Here.
你的分成都在这儿了 四万六千日元
Your share's all there. It's 46,000 yen.
你蒙住他了
You fooled him, huh?
嗯 他...
Yeah. He...
起初还有些怀疑
He wasn't sure at first,
但显然 你有殇
but, uh, evidently, you have wu.
沉重的伤痛和苦难
Great pain and suffering.
那个我是有不少
Well, that I got plenty of.
听着 你确定
Listen, are you sure
那个警♥察♥与你无关吗
that cop's got nothing to do with you?
嗯 我确定 怎么了
Yeah, yeah, I'm sure. Why?
怎么了
Why?
因为我们刚挣了一大笔钱 朋友
Because we just made a boatload of money, my friend.
凭我的推销技能和你的手艺
With my salesmanship and your skills,
我们能再挣好多呢
we can make a boatload more.
是可以 但不会了
We could, but we won't.
跟你做生意很愉快 奇尔顿
It was good doing business with you, Childan.
你该走了
It's time for you to go.
走吧
Come on.
-我赢了 -不 是我赢了
- I won that. - No, I won.
我做到了
I did it.
怎么样
How'd it go?
我多跑了
I ran the, uh--
两公里
extra 2 kilometres, they said.
瞧 我就知道你行的
You see? I knew you had it in you.
继续下去
You keep it up.
我能...
May I, uh...
去洗洗吃饭吗
May I clean up for dinner?
快去吧
Well, you'd better.
谢谢 母亲
Thank you, Mother.
好样的
Well done.
你把他逼得太狠了
You push him too hard.
我才没有
I do nothing of the kind.
他今天很累
He was tired today.
就是青春期而已
He's a teenager, that's all.
艾德勒医生怎么说的
What did Dr Adler say?
他拉伤了肌肉
He, uh, pulled a muscle.
那个克兰德尔护士太溺爱学生了
Our Nurse Krendle is a-- a touch overprotective.
史密斯家
Smith residence.
你好啊 乔
Oh, hello, Joe.
嗯 他在的
Yeah, he's-- he's right here.
怎么样
Well?
算是有好消息吧
Uh, good news, I think.
我跟这里的抵抗组织接了头
I've made contact with the Resistance here.
什么叫算是
What do you mean, you think?
电影被黑社会抢走了
The film's been taken by the Yakuza.
继续说
Go on.
他们愿卖♥♥
They're willing to sell it
但要十万日元
for 100,000 yen.
乔
Joe,
如果我同意了
if I agree to this,
你能保证他们会遵守承诺吗
you guarantee that they will honour this bargain?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
乔 我需要知道你理解我的意思
Joe, I need to know that you understand what I'm saying.
我理解 长官
I do, sir.
很好
Good.
你得去趟大使♥馆♥
You'll need to get to the Embassy
而且别让人看见
without being seen.
我会把钱给你转过去的
I'll make sure I transfer the funds there for you.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您再给我个机会
Thank you for giving me a second chance.
弗兰克 弗兰克 外面有个警♥察♥
Frank, Frank, there's a policeman out there.
我知道 他在那儿转悠一下午了
Yeah, I know. He's been there all afternoon.
-他在做什么 -我不知道 就那么监视着
- What's he doing? - I don't know. Just watching.
我们得走了
Look, we got to get out of here.
你拿到钱了吗
Did you get the money?
这儿呢 艾德买♥♥到了大巴车票
Right here, and Ed's got the bus tickets.
他11点会跟我们在福利街碰头
He's going to meet us at Foley Street at 11.
11点
At 11?
嗯 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
只是那个给了我工作的日本人
Just that the Japanese man who gave me my job
他对我真的很好
has been really kind to me.
你不能去操心那个了 小茱
You can't worry about that, Jules.
我们得担心自己
We've got to worry about us.
好了
Come on.
我们重新开始
We'll start over,
找个地方好好生活
some place where our biggest problem
只需要考虑给第一个孩子取什么名字
is deciding what to name our first kid.
好
Okay.
好 我们去见妈妈
Okay, we'll gonna see Mom.
-不行 -我去见妈妈 然后我们就走
- No. - I'll go see Mama, and we'll go.
小茱 我们不能去
Jules. Come on, we can't.
弗兰克 我不能不道别就离开
Frank, I can't just leave without saying goodbye.
她刚失去了一个女儿 这样她会疯的
She just lost a daughter. It'll drive her mad.
我必须去
I-- I have to.
你要告诉阿诺德
You're going to tell Arnold
我们要去中立区吗
we're leaving for the Neutral Zone?
好吧
All right.
好吧 我们最后去见他们一面
All right, we'll go see them one last time,
但你什么都不能说 好吗
but you can't tell them anything, okay?
好
Okay.
我醒来时你不在身边
I woke up to an empty bed.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我看得出你有心事
I could tell something was bothering you.
就是工作上的事
Just a couple of things at work.
看看你和埃德蒙
Look at you and Edmond.
你知道你多幸运吗
You know how lucky you were?
我小时候是独生女 自己玩娃娃
I grew up an only child playing with dolls on my own.
我崇拜他
I worshipped him.
看到你哥哥那个样子
Seeing your brother like that,
一定伤透了你父亲的心
it must have broken your father's heart.
是啊
Yeah.
至少现在 如果有人病重
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表