剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
这个犹太人却还是知道该去哪等我
Yet this Semite know exactly where to find us.
怎么可能呢 长官
How could he, sir?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我要查个明白
But I intend to find out.
弗兰克 你在吗
Frank, you in there?
天呐
Jesus.
该死
Fuck.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
弗兰克
Frank.
就算你挣断了链条
Even if you broke the chains,
你要怎么逃出去呢
how do you think you're going to get out of here?
值得吗
Was it worth it?
就为了传播那卷破电影
All so you could pass on that stupid film of yours.
那卷电影能改变世界
That film can change the world.
是啊 还真改变了我的世界
Yeah, it certainly changed mine.
不然你以为他们为什么这么对我们
Why do you think they tortured us.
我觉得你会告诉我的
I gotta a feeling you're gonna tell me.
因为他们知道 那卷电影向世人展示的
Because they know that that film shows the world
不是如今的现实
not as it is,
而是世界可能的样子
but as it could be.
在这个世界里 他们用原♥子♥弹♥炸平了华盛顿
Yeah, well, in this world, they flattened DC with an A bomb.
你们觉得电影能怎么改变这一点
How you people think a film's gonna fight against that?
-"你们"吗 -是啊 你们
- You, you people? - Yeah, yeah, you people.
被逼到绝路的抵抗分子 你们有多少人
You dead-enders in the Resistance. How many are you, anyway?
7个 10个 12个
What? Like 7? 10? 12?
你真觉得你们能打败日本人和纳粹吗
You really think you're gonna defeat the Japanese, the Nazis?
当然
Of course.
我现在可不这么觉得
That's not the way it looks from here.
只有好人无所作为 邪恶才会胜利
Evil triumph only when good men do nothing.
你好
Hello.
要找什么吗
Can I help you find something?
嗯
Yeah.
有童书吗
What do you got for kids?
童书
Kids?
有给小男孩看的书吗
You have something for a boy to read?
多大的男孩
How old is this boy.
十岁
He's ten.
给
Here you are.
这是什么
What's this?
《哈克贝利·芬历险记》
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
没听说过
Never heard of it.
他会喜欢的
He'll like it.
多少钱
How much?
3马克
3 marks.
刚刚进来的那个女人
Say, the gal who just came in here.
她买♥♥了什么
What did she buy?
哪个女人
What gal?
挺漂亮的那个 几分钟前刚来过
Pretty one, you know, she was just in here a few minutes ago.
抱歉 我不记得来过什么女人
I'm sorry, I don't remember any gal.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们应当惧怕高处
When they shall be afraid of that which is high,
恐惧都应当如此
and fears shall be in the way,
杏树将枝叶繁茂
and the almond tree shall flourish,
蚂蚱将成为重担
and the grasshopper shall be a burden...
快接啊 弗兰克
Come on, Frank.
弗兰克 弗兰克 是我
Frank, Frank, it's me.
是克莱恩小姐吗
Is that Miss Crain?
BGM: Sukiyaki - 坂本九
拜恩斯先生 很高兴再见到你
Mr Baynes, good to see you again.
田上先生
Mr. Tagomi.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Please. - Thanks.
你给我带东西了啊
I see you brought me something.
布料样品
Textile samples.
瑞典最上乘的工艺
Finest Swedish craftmanship.
分销商会开心的
Our distributors will be delighted.
您这次造访挺平淡的吧 温格纳上校
I trust your visit has been uneventful, Colonel Wegner?
今天下午接到你电♥话♥前都没什么事
Until I received your call this afternoon.
皇太子没什么事吧
Is everything all right with the Crown Prince?
没事 他的船明天会如期靠港
Yes. His ship will dock tomorrow morning as scheduled.
那为什么叫我来
Then why have I been called?
你的会面必须取消
Your meeting must be cancelled.
取消
Cancelled?
瑞斯大使今天来见过我
Ambassador Reiss came to see me today,
还带着一位党卫队军官 蒂尔斯
along with an S.S.officer-- Diels.
我知道那是谁
I know who he is.
他们直接向柏林的海德里希汇报
He reports directly to Heydrich in Berlin.
他们一心要找到一名偷运一部电影的女子
They're determined to find a woman smuggling a film
电影是要拿去给高堡奇人的
destined for the Man In the High Castle.
这跟我们有什么关系
And what does this have to do with us?
我们根本没把偷运的事告诉他们
We did not inform them about the smuggling.
他们还是知道了
And yet, they know.
显然 你的纳粹同事
It's clear, your Nazi colleagues
已经渗透了我情报部门
have infiltrated our security services.
这不足为奇吧
It's hardly a surprise.
但到这种程度 风险就太大了
To this degree, the risk is too great.
那是你用棍子占出来的吗
Is that what your sticks tell you?
你知道我为安排这次会面努力了多久吗
Do you know how long I worked to organize this meeting?
为了来此冒了多大风险
The risk I've taken to come here?
-我理解 -我觉得你并不理解
- I understand. - I don't think you do.
元首病了 他可能会死 他死后
The Fuhrer is ill. And he could die, and when he does,
我们两个帝国便会开战 田上先生
there'll be a war between our empires, Mr Tagomi.
还会有下次的
There will be another time.
我不能用伪造瑞典护照再走一次了
I cannot travel twice in a forged Swedish passport.
我会被枪决的
I'll be shot.
把机密给我 让我去传递
Give me the secrets, let me deliver them.
如果你的占卜结果是不要那么做呢
And if that oracle of yours tells you not to go through with it?
你也说过 田上先生
You said yourself, Mr Tagomi.
事在人为
Destiny's on the hands of men.
恐怕 这次那个人是我
I'm afraid, this time that means me.
克洛瑟斯太太 是吧
Mrs Crothers, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
我是城户总检察官 谢谢你们能来
I'm chief inspector Kido, thank you for coming.
我们其实并没有选择
Well, we weren't given a choice, actually.
多谢您配合了
We appreciate your cooperation.
这一定是约翰
This must be John.
你是艾米莉吧
And Emily.
拍张照片吧
We need a picture, please.
究竟是什么事 检察官
What's this about, inspector.
就是走走过场
Oh, it's a formality,
我们在审核你弟弟的记录
we're reviewing the records of your brother.
弗兰克 他没事吧
Frank? Is he okay?
他没事 请去休息室吧 很舒适
He's fine. Please, we have a very comfortable waiting room
就在走廊那边
down the hall.
我会尽快去找你们
I'll be with you as soon as possible.
我们要在这里待多久
How long will we be here?
不会很久的
Not long.
希望不会
I hope.
请跟我来
Please, follow me.
妈妈 我们可以看电视吗
Mom, may we watch TV?
当然 可以
Yes, yes, of course.
请随意吧
Please, make yourselves comfortable.
谢谢
Thank you.
多美的一家人
It's a beautiful family.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
你听说过齐克隆D吗
You've heard of Zyklon D?
是毒气
It's gas, it's gas.
战后有了很大改进
It's much improved since the war.
无味 起效快
Odorless and fast acting.
他们会沉沉地睡去 长眠不醒
They'll fall asleep and never wake up.
放他们走吧
Just... just let them go.
茱莉安娜·克莱恩在哪
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表