剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
The desert fox swoops in, wipes 'em all out.
隆美尔都退休了
Rommel's retired.
是啊 可他才70出头
Yeah, but he's still in his early 70s.
他可比小胡子先生精力充沛多了
He's a hell of a lot more vigorous than Mr. Mustache, don't you think?
大概是吧
Yeah, I suppose.
-替我照看一下 -好啊
- Cover for me, will you? - Okay, sure.
-麦特森先生 -怎么了 弗兰克
- Mr. Matson? - Yeah, Frank?
我想问问
Uh, I'm... I'm just wondering,
您看没看我的设计
have you had a chance to look at the designs?
你今早才给我 弗兰克
You just gave them to me this morning, Frank.
是啊 那...
Right, and?
事实上 我是看过了
And as it happens, I have looked at them.
-倒是挺漂亮 -谢谢
- They're quite beautiful. - Thank you.
但那都是堕落之物 弗兰克
But look, they're degenerate, Frank.
您刚说挺漂亮
You just said they're beautiful.
珠宝怎么会堕落
How can jewelry be degenerate?
日本人只买♥♥老古董
Japs only want the old-timey stuff,
美式.45柯尔特什么的
like the colt .45s, Americana.
又没人向他们卖♥♥过珠宝
No one has actually tried selling them jewelry.
也不会有人去试
And no one's going to.
弗兰克 快回到现实里吧
Come on, Frank, come back from fairy land.
你是个好工人 有靠谱的工作
You're a solid worker. You've got a solid job.
还不知足吗
Count your blessings.
-我能坐这儿吗 -当然
- May I? - Sure.
我旁边那个人打呼噜
Guy next to me was just snoring.
我在车上从来睡不着 你呢
I can never sleep on buses, can you?
你来中立区干什么
What brings you to the Neutral Zone?
来见个朋友
Oh, just visiting a friend.
你这朋友肯定很了不得
You must have some interesting friends.
什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
你看车上还有白人姑娘吗
You see any other white girls on this bus?
到处看看
I mean, take a look around, darlin'.
有色人 异教♥徒♥ 同性恋
Wrong color, wrong religion, wrong bedmate.
被纳粹抓住 他们就要被烧成灰
The Nazis catch 'em, and poof! Up in smoke they go.
日本人倒是不介意他们在太平洋合众国晃悠
But the Japs are happy to let 'em scramble out of the Pacific States.
他们可以躲在落基山脉
They can hole up in the Rocky Mountains,
或者跑去南美
or run down to South America if they like.
中立区什么样
What's it like, the Neutral Zone?
看过元首爱看的西部片吗
You ever seen them westerns that the Fuhrer watches?
跟那一样 无法无天
It's like that, lawless.
不过还有法警
Except for the Marshal, of course.
法警
The Marshal?
你真是第一次来啊
This is your first time, isn't it?
是个纳粹特工 专门抓捕帝国的敌人
He's a Nazi agent, and he hunts down enemies of the Reich.
用绳子捆起来再烧死
He strings 'em up and he burns 'em alive.
凯蒂·欧文斯
Katie Owens.
楚蒂·沃克
Trudy... Walker.
小茱
Jules?
小茱
Jules?
天哪
Jesus.
她拿了我的包 我的东西
Hey, she has my bag. She has my things.
等等 能等一下吗 等等
Wait! Stop. Can you wait? Wait.
求你了
Please...
请等一下 先生 我有东西在外面
Please wait, sir. I left something out there.
-车马上开了 -不要
- The bus is leaving. - No.
看守他的人在哪
Where is this man's minder?
我去找他 副总指挥
I'll find him, Obergruppenfuhrer.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -这人为什么没有人看着
- Heil Hitler. - Why was this man left unattended?
他
The...
他昏过去了 副总指挥
Subject is unconsciousness, Obergruppenfuhrer.
我看得出来
Yes, I can see that.
你得到的命令是拷打他
Your orders were to flog this man
直到他回答你的问题
until he answered your questions.
副总指挥 他醒不过来了
Obergruppenfuhrer, the subject cannot wake up.
他回答你的问题了吗
Has he answered your questions?
没有 副总指挥
No, Obergruppenfuhrer.
那就继续拷打他
Then your orders are keep flogging him.
你就是折磨人的
You torture men.
你不愿把人打死吗
You have a problem with beating a man to death?
-不是的 副总指挥 -很好
- No, Obergruppenfuhrer. - Good.
那就听话
Then do as you're told.
你笑什么 埃里希
You're smiling, Erich.
他要问的问题
You already know the answers
您已经知道答案了
to any of questions that he would ask this man.
是啊
Of course.
-那这个人会死在这里 -没错
- So the subject will die in captivity. - Indeed.
抵抗组织的人会看到他血肉模糊的尸体
His friends in the Resistance will see his disfigured body,
进而认定他之所以被拷打至死
and they will conclude that he was only so badly beaten
是因为没有松口
because he refused to talk.
他们会觉得我们不知道
They will conclude that we don't know that truck
卡车是要去卡农城 或是车上有什么
is headed to Canon City, or what it is carrying.
跟您共事真是受益匪浅 副总指挥
I have much to learn from you, Obergruppenfuhrer.
-弗林克先生 -是的
- Mr. Frink? - Yes.
城户检察官
Inspector Kido.
怎么回事
What's going on?
这是干什么
What is this?
你和茱莉安娜·克莱恩小姐同住这间公♥寓♥
You cohabit this apartment with Miss Juliana Crain,
是吗
do you not?
是的
Uh, yes.
克莱恩小姐呢
Where is Miss Crain?
不知道 今天一早走了
I don't know. She left early this morning.
练合气道
Aikido practice.
合气道吗
Oh, Aikido practice.
使命街的那间道场
The dojo on Mission Street.
你知道克莱恩小姐同母异父的妹妹
Are you aware that Miss Crain's half-sister,
楚蒂·沃克小姐涉嫌叛国吗
Miss Trudy Walker, was engaged in treasonous activity?
楚蒂 不知道
Trudy? No.
我跟她没什么联♥系♥
I didn't keep in touch with her.
朱莉安娜也是
Neither did Juliana.
不接电♥话♥吗
Aren't you going to get that?
你不介意就好
Sure, if you don't mind.
错过了
Too late.
这涉及到国♥家♥安♥全♥ 弗林克先生
This is a national security matter, Mr. Frink.
说假话的后果很严重
The penalties for perjury are severe.
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
走吧
行きましょう
不好意思 我没法给钱
I'm so sorry, I can't pay you.
什么
You what?
有人偷了我的钱包 我没钱了
Someone stole my wallet, all my money.
-真抱歉 -我可不是搞施舍的
- I'm really sorry. - This ain't no charity, lady.
我知道 真是很不好意思
I know. I'm really embarrassed.
-你打算怎么付账 -我说了 我没钱了
- How you gonna pay me? - I told you, I can't.
回答错误 你打算怎么付账
Wrong answer. How are you going to pay me?
我...
I...
你知道我们怎么对付吃霸王餐的人吗
You know what we do to folks around here who don't pay their bills?
我来吧
I'll pay for it.
不管你是谁 我不需要你的钱
No, I don't need your money, whoever you are.
-我... -你绝对需要
- I... - Oh, yes, you do.
两马克
That's 2 marks, please.
给你
There you go.
-我没叫你帮忙 -是没有
- I didn't ask you to do that. - I know you didn't.
不用谢我
You're welcome, by the way.
你去哪
Hey, where you going?
不去哪
No place.
请你喝瓶饮料吧
Can I buy you a drink?
你先请
After you.
我应该谢谢你之前出手帮忙
I guess I should thank you for what you did back there.
不用客气
It's no problem.
你经常帮助陌生人吗
You always so helpful to strangers?
喜欢帮漂亮的
Pretty ones, I am.
我没法还你
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表