剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
难道不是
You sure it isn't...
大卫吗
David?
大卫·P·弗雷斯
David P. Frees?
俄亥俄州 塞勒姆人
Salem, Ohio,
54年从新柏林外的一个集中营逃脱
escaped from a camp outside New Berlin in '54?
不 先生 那不是我
No, sir, that's not me.
我觉得就是呢
I think it is.
我现在要杀了你
I'm going to kill you now.
而你什么办法都没有
There's nothing you can say or do about that.
但首先 我需要点东西
But I'm going to need something first.
拜恩斯先生
Mr Baynes.
贸易大臣
Trade Minister.
天气真好 可算盼来今天了
It's a lovely day and a long time coming.
你打算照原计划进行吗
And you intend to proceed?
我需要我联♥系♥人的名字
I need the name of my contact.
那边那个男人 西装 蓝领带
That man over there-- suit and blue tie.
他叫志村 是科技大臣
He's Shimura, Science Minister.
你跟他说什么了
What have you told him?
还什么都没说
Nothing yet.
你是在开玩笑吗
Is this some kind of a joke?
拜恩斯先生 你还没有暴露身份
Mr Baynes, you have not exposed yourself,
我也没有
and neither have I,
不是万不得已 我不会那么做的
nor will I until I must.
那是什么时候
Which is when?
皇太子发表讲话的时候
During His Highness' speech.
在纳粹大使♥馆♥
The Nazi Embassy.
当着那么多人的面
In front of all those people?
人群会给你绝佳的掩护
The crowd will provide cover.
那是唯一的时机
It's the only opportunity.
伙计 你在这儿坐着干什么
Hey, buddy, what are you doing out here?
告诉你
Let me tell you,
从东京飞12小时回来
12-hour flight from Tokyo,
我真想喝一杯
I could use a belt.
天呐 怎么回事
Jesus, what happened?
你撞柱子了吗
You run into a pole or something?
他们不在 比尔
They're gone, Bill.
是吗 劳拉这会儿一般该到家了
You sure? Laura's usually home by now.
他们不会回家了
They're not coming home.
什么
What?
天呐 比尔 我真抱歉
God, Bill, I am so sorry.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
是宪兵队 他们杀了他们
The Kempeitai, they killed them.
他们昨晚杀了他们
They-- They just killed them last night.
宪兵队
The Kempeitai?
是的
Yeah.
这没道理啊
That makes no sense.
你说什么呢
What the fuck are you saying?
孩子呢
The kids?
是因为他们是犹太人
They-- They said they were Jews.
但他们不是啊
But they're not.
我们祖父是犹太人
Our grandfather was Jewish,
劳拉和我的祖父
Laura's and mine.
那么你也是犹太人了 是吗
So that means you're a Jew, right?
他们怎么没杀你
Why didn't they kill you?
我不知道
I-- I don't know.
比尔 我真抱歉 我真抱歉
Bill, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-离我远点 弗兰克 -别这样 比尔
- Get away from me, Frank. - Please, Bill.
-比尔 -我叫你离我远点
- Bill! - I said get the hell away from me!
听好了
Listen up!
等我把他
When I'm done,
绑好了
tie him off.
谁都别去动他
Leave him here.
懂了吗
You understand?
谁都不许把那具尸体放下来
Nobody cuts that body down
让鸟把他啄干净了
till the birds pick it clean.
我们30分钟前给他注射了200微克的D麦角酸
We administered 200 micrograms of D-lysergic acid 30 minutes ago.
这是先进审讯手段
It's the advanced interrogation technique.
可以瓦解抗拒
It's intended to break down inhibitions,
心理防线
psychic barriers,
使他产生一种一体感
inducing a sensation of oneness.
一体感
Oneness?
有人称其为一种无垠的体验
Some describe it as an oceanic experience,
与万物合为一
a unity with all things.
我看不出这如何
I fail to see how that would lead
能让人开口
to the disclosure of information.
在这种状态下
In such a state,
受审者会觉得没必要隐瞒任何事
the subject feels no reason to hold anything back.
完全没这必要
There is no reason
因为他与万事万物相连
since he is connected to everything and everyone.
迈耶先生
Mr Meyer.
你怎么知道我的车昨天会走哪条路
How did you know the route my car would be taking yesterday?
是我这儿有人告密吗
Do you have an informant in my office?
你有光晕
You have a halo.
药物常会引发幻觉
The medication often induces hallucinations.
告诉我告密人的名字
Tell me the name of your informant.
你是个天使
You're an angel.
够了 让他清醒过来
Enough. Will you bring him out of this?
很抱歉 副总指挥
I am deeply sorry, Obergruppenführer.
-我做不到 -你做不到
- I cannot do that. - You can't?
一旦注入药物
Once administered,
药效要几小时才能过去
it takes hours for the medication to wear off.
这样啊
I see.
这人企图刺杀我
So this man tries to kill me,
而我们以无垠的体验犒赏他
and we reward him with an oceanic experience.
这幻觉过去之后告诉我一声
Will you tell me when this little fantasy has worn off?
BGM: Summertime - Ella Fitzgerald
我来解决吧
I'll take care of this.
不 我能行
No, I can deal with it.
这是我♥干♥的
I did this.
我们得找到他的钥匙
We need to find his keys.
你觉得还在他身上吗
Do you think they're still on him?
最好是在
They'd better be.
我们得开走他的车
We need to move his car.
-好了 -找到了
- All right. - Okay.
有火吗
Got a light?
抱歉 我不抽烟
Uh, sorry, I don't smoke.
很好 那样活得长
That's good. You live longer that way.
我无意失礼
Uh, look, I don't want to be rude,
但我没心情闲聊
uh, but I'm not in the mood for small talk.
我理解
I understand.
经历了那种事 我也不怪你
I don't blame you after what you've been through.
来杯米酒鸡尾酒 再给我点火柴
Sake cocktail, please, and some matches?
你还活着算走运
You're lucky to be alive.
那个城户把你放了
That Kido released you,
但那只是因为他还想找到你女朋友
but only because he still wants to find your girlfriend.
离我远点 好吗
Just get the hell away from me, all right?
我不想参与你们的运动
I don't want any part of your movement
或者不管你是干什么的 如果他们看到...
or whatever the hell it is. If they saw me--
天呐
Jesus.
告诉我兰道尔跟你说了什么
Tell me what Randall said to you
跟他们说了什么
and to them.
兰道尔
Randall--
兰道尔就在隔壁牢房♥
Well, Randall was in the next cell.
-他什么都没说 -你确定吗
- He didn't say anything. - You sure about that?
所以他才被枪决了
That's why they shot him.
放松 弗兰克
Hey, relax, Frank.
我们是一边的
We're on the same side here.
我才不是你那边的
I am not on your side.
你那边害死了我姐姐和她的孩子
Your side got my sister killed and her kids.
不是我这边害死了他们
My side didn't kill them.
是日本人杀了他们
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表