剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Uh, no.
继续找
Keep looking.
那对我们会大有帮助
It would be a big help to us.
我听说又出了卷电影
I hear there's a new film.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你从哪听来的
Where'd you hear that?
有个人在找它
There's a guy looking for it--
一个纽约来的特工
an operative from New York.
我们在卡农城认识的
He knows me from Canon City.
我也认识你 但事不是这么办的
I know you, too, but that's not the way it works.
他问我有没有联络人
He asked me if I had any contacts.
说他有资金
Said he's got resources.
你究竟跟他说了什么
What exactly did you tell him?
什么都没说
I didn't tell him anything.
真的吗
You sure?
嗯 听我说 如果你不愿信他
Yeah. Look, if you don't want to trust him,
我理解的 但他救过我 所以我信他
I get it, but he saved my life, so I do.
如果我们需要东海岸的帮助
If we need help from the East Coast,
我们有办法求助
we know how to get it,
但不是通过你
and it's not by going through you.
回头见了
I'll see you around.
能告诉艾琳
Could you please tell Erin
很抱歉我今早过不去了吗
I'm very sorry I can't make it this morning?
多谢你了
Thank you kindly.
园艺俱乐部吗
The garden club?
-嗯 -你从不错过的
- Yeah. - You never miss that.
汤玛斯要去见艾德勒医生
Thomas has an appointment with Dr Adler.
姑娘们
Girls?
根本没什么
It's dumb.
我摔跤时摔倒了
I fell in wrestling,
结果校护士就小题大做
and the school nurse made a big deal out of it.
就是那个你得了花粉病时
That the same nurse who wouldn't let you swim
不许你游泳的护士吗
when you had hay fever?
克兰德尔护士
Nurse Krendle.
跟格伦德尔押韵 知道那是谁吗
Rhymes with Grendel. Know who that was?
《贝奥武夫》里的妖怪
The monster in Beowulf.
我雅利安文学可是A呢 记得吧
I got an A in Aryan literature, remember?
不要夸口 汤玛斯
Don't brag, Thomas.
你去吧 我...
Look, you go. I--
我带他去看艾德勒医生
I'll take him to Dr Adler.
真的吗
Are you sure?
嗯 可不能让我妻子错过园艺俱乐部
Yeah. Can't have my wife miss garden club.
你真是个好丈夫 约翰·史密斯
You are a wonderful husband, John Smith.
别当着儿子卿卿我我的嘛 拜托
Hey, none of that mushy stuff in front of your son, please.
快上车去 小子
Get in the car, young man.
我们去的路上可以聊聊
On the way we can discuss a math grade
你不怎么值得夸口的数学成绩
that was not something to brag about.
抱歉 没想吓到你的
Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
你来晚了
You're late.
我的卡车爆胎了
My truck got a flat tyre.
耽搁了
Slowed me down.
在边境没遇到问题吗
But no problems at the border?
你怎么这么紧张
Why are you so jumpy?
你怎么不紧张
Why aren't you?
因为他派我来吗
You mean because he sent me?
这不寻常
It's not normal.
你拿钱来了吗
You got the money?
一万日元
10,000 yen.
该死
Oh, God damn it.
该死
Damn it.
听好了
Listen carefully.
我们有你们来取的东西
We have what you came for.
你是谁
Who is this?
我们是谁不重要
Not important who we are.
重要的是 你们想要电影
What's important is you want film.
你想要什么
And what do you want?
十万日元
100,000 yen.
十万
100,000?
BGM: Garde-Moi La Derniere Danse - 越路吹雪
你们来得好快
You responded quickly to my call.
是希望你打电♥话♥来是因为有要事
With the hope you called about something of importance.
如果你是指针对
If you refer to your investigation
皇太子遇刺一事的调查
into the shooting of the Crown Prince,
很遗憾 我依然没有任何消息
I regret to say I still have no information.
时间不多了 是吧 总检察官
Time is running short, is it not, Chief Inspector?
你必须尽快抓到枪手
For you to apprehend the shooter.
你叫我们来做什么
Why did you call us here?
这些电影
These films...
给高堡奇人的电影
for the Man In the High Castle.
又出现了一部新的
A new one has surfaced.
是吗
Has it?
这是奥克兰一个男人的名字
This is the name of a man in Oakland.
他本想卖♥♥掉电影
He intended to sell the film
但却不幸被杀
but, tragically, was murdered.
他手里的电影不翼而飞
The film in his possession has vanished.
你把电影弄哪去了
What have you done with it?
总检察官 请告诉你的警佐
Chief Inspector, please instruct your sergeant
对我说话时 要有足够的尊重
to address me with the proper respect.
你知道我们随时可以关闭你的妓院
You realise we can shut down your whorehouses, your bars,
酒吧 餐馆 毒品交易吧
restaurants, drug trade, whenever we choose.
那码头就会出现劳工问题
Then there are labour problems at the docks
政♥府♥高♥官♥的毒瘾和变♥态♥趣味
and revelations that high government officials
就会遭到曝光
are drug addicts and perverts.
这样不是更好吗 总检察官
Isn't this better, Chief Inspector,
像朋友一样做生意
doing business as friends?
你要多少
How much do you want?
可以给宪兵队打个特♥价♥
For the Kempeitai, a special price.
15万日元
150,000 yen.
你或许能剥削软弱堕落之人
You may prey upon the weak and the corrupt,
但千万别以为
but do not for a moment think
你可以敲诈天♥皇♥的宪兵队的官员
you can shake down officers of the Emperor's Kempeitai.
护士 这太荒谬了
Nurse, this is ridiculous.
他都在里面一个多小时了
He's been in there over an hour.
真抱歉 副总指挥
I'm very sorry, Obergruppenführer.
非常抱歉让您久等
My deepest apologies for keeping you waiting.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
看来您儿子是拉伤了肌肉
Looks like your boy pulled a muscle.
敷敷冰就好了
Nothing a little ice won't fix.
就说我没事吧
Told you I was fine.
我能单独跟您谈谈吗
And can I have a word in private?
当然
Certainly.
请坐
Please take a seat.
我们快点说吧 医生
Can we, uh, make this brief, doctor?
我上班已经迟到了
I'm late for work as it is.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
这...
This, um...
这消息对您来说会很难接受
this won't be easy for you to hear.
汤玛斯不是单纯因为摔跤
Thomas didn't just pull a muscle
拉伤了肌肉 副总指挥
wrestling, Obergruppenführer.
他是震颤发作
He had a tremor.
震颤
A tremor?
我也希望能说 这只是发育期痛
I wish I could tell you that it was just growing pains,
但您儿子患了严重的疾病
but your son has a serious disease.
即FSHD
面肩肱型肌营养不良症
一种遗传性肌肉疾病
兰杜兹-狄杰林症
Landouzy-Dejurine syndrome.
症状起初很不明显
The symptoms, vague at first,
包括协调障碍 手臂无力
are loss of coordination, weakness in the arms,
听力困难
difficulty hearing--
这太荒谬了
That's-- That's nonsense.
我儿子非常健康
My son is the picture of health.
恐怕不是这样的
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表