剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
What are you doing here, Reinhard?
别跟我说是什么家庭度假
And don't tell me it's a family vacation.
我觉得你猜得到 约翰
I think you can guess, John.
是鲁道夫·温格纳
It's Rudolph Wegener.
据我所知 你尚未审问出
I gather you've extracted no confession
他究竟在旧金山做了什么
about his activities in San Francisco?
你想把他怎么样
What's your business with him?
我是来羁押他的
I've come to take him into custody.
他是我的囚犯
He's my prisoner.
你忘了自己在跟谁说话了
You forget with whom you are speaking.
温格纳是戈培尔的手下 不是你的
Wegener answers to Goebbels, not you.
我还是得带走他
I will take him nonetheless.
我们的人一小时内就会到
My men will be here within the hour.
希望我逗留期间 我们能聚聚 约翰
I look forward to spending some time together while I'm here, John.
或许我们可以去打打猎
Maybe we can do a little hunting.
见到你太高兴了
Am I glad to see you.
你跟他们谈了吗
Did you talk to them?
嗯 听我说 他们逼我带他们来见你的
Yeah, listen, they made me bring them to you.
没想到能见到你
I didn't expect you.
那我们扯平了
That puts us even.
我跟他们说 你有资金
I, uh, told them you had resources.
需要多少
What do you need?
十万日元
100,000 yen.
能买♥♥多少碗拉面啊 为什么要这么多
That's a lot of ramen. Why so much?
给黑社会的
To pay the Yakuza.
你开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
他们从原来的卖♥♥家那儿抢走了电影
They took the film from the man who was going to sell it to us.
他死在苏特罗高地一把长椅上
He's lying dead on a bench in Sutro Heights.
你能拿到那么多吗
Can you get that much?
嗯 能拿到
Yeah, I can get it.
-你好 -罗伯特·奇尔顿
- Yes? - Robert Childan
前来见加仓罗先生和太太
to see Mr and Mrs Kasoura.
什么事
Regarding?
我为他们带来了一件艺术品
I've brought a piece of art they wish to see.
记得我吗 我来吃过晚饭
Do you remember me? I was here for dinner.
请走商人入口
Use the tradesman's entrance, please,
就在侧面
just around the side.
不 我不是什么商人
No, I'm not a tradesman.
加仓罗夫妇在等我
I'm awaited by the Kasouras.
但我有指示
And I've had instructions.
管家会让你从服务入口进来的
The housekeeper will let you in the service entrance.
我之前来做过客 现在也还是客人 该死
I was a guest before, and I'm a guest now, damn it.
有什么问题吗
Problem here?
没有
Uh, no.
没问题
No problem.
我走侧门
Uh, I'll use the side entrance.
谢谢
Thank you.
康纳利上尉 你总是让我意外
Captain Connolly, you continue to surprise me.
长官
Sir?
你早知道我们的客人喜欢喝什么样的咖啡
You knew how our guest takes his coffee:
黑咖啡加四块方糖
black with four cubes of sugar.
多亏了海德里希总指挥的柏林办公室
Thanks to Oberstgruppenführer Heydrich's office in Berlin.
是他的副官告诉了我他喜欢喝什么样的咖啡
His adjutant told me how he takes his coffee.
那么你早知道他会来喽
So you did know he was coming.
不 我只是跟他互相通了气
No. I simply exchange information with him as a matter of course.
这样等您去柏林时
So when you go to Berlin,
他也会知道您喜欢喝什么样的咖啡
he'll know exactly how you take your coffee, too.
你对细节的关注真是值得称道
Well, I commend you on your attention to detail.
您去哪
Where are you going?
去找温格纳上校聊聊
To talk to Colonel Wegener.
要我陪您去吗
Would you like me to accompany you?
不用了
That won't be necessary.
你好 鲁道夫
Hello, Rudolph.
没想到还能再见到你 约翰
I never expected to see you again, John.
我也一样
Nor I you.
你要被押走了 鲁道
You're to be taken into custody, Rudy...
海德里希总指挥要带走你
by Oberstgruppenführer Heydrich.
海德里希
Heydrich.
他专程从柏林飞过来
He flew all the way from Berlin...
指明要见你
expressly to see you.
恐怕你不会愿告诉我是为什么吧
I don't suppose you'd care to tell me why.
鲁道 你明白我本可找人给你用刑吧
Rudy, you realise I could have had you tortured.
你现在还活着 全是因为我
The only reason you're alive right now is because of me.
我知道
I realise.
你觉得海德里希对你会更好吗
You think you'll fare better under Heydrich?
当然不会
Of course not.
那就告诉我你做了什么
So tell me what you did.
告诉我
Tell me what you did
现在还来得及
before-- before it's too late.
如果我告诉了你 又能怎样
If I tell you, then what?
我会尽力帮你
I'll try to help you.
并试图挽回我叛国造成的损失吗
While you attempt to mitigate the damage of my treason?
是 当然了
Yes, of course.
我做好赴死的准备了 约翰
I'm prepared to die, John.
那样更好
I prefer it...
为效忠国家
to breathing one more breath
呼出最后一口气
under service to the State.
你究竟是怎么了 鲁道夫
What happened to you, Rudolph?
我们手上沾满鲜血
We have blood on our hands.
是啊
Yes.
我们杀人了
We spilt blood.
我们杀人了
We spilt blood.
为了保护我家人 我还会那么做的
And I'd spill it again to protect my family.
你以为你保护了你的家人吗
Is that what you think you've done?
你可以活在你自己的世界里 约翰
You can live in your world, John...
如果你受得了的话
if you can stand it.
但我做不到
I can't.
现在不行了
Not anymore.
再见 鲁道
Goodbye, Rudy.
这绝对是前所未有
This is indeed a first.
特别 独一无二
It's unique, singular.
一位真正的美国传奇人物的私人珍藏
The personal treasure of a true American legend.
您拿着它 想想看
Now, as you hold this, think that
这位伟大的酋长所佩戴过的一切
anything that once graced the neck of this mighty chief--
护身符 珠护腕
every amulet, every beaded wrist band,
甚至他这样的印第安勇士穿过的衣服
even the clothing worn by an Indian warrior such as he--
都被赋予了精神力量
is endowed with spiritual power.
这是它的照片
Here it is in the photograph,
可以证实其真实性
absolving any question of authenticity.
照片里很小啊
It's very small in photo.
我起初看到也这么想
That's exactly what I thought when I first was it,
所以我叫人对图片进行了锐化放大
so I had this done, this fine grain enlargement.
如果我不会鉴别
If I cannot authenticate,
就在这行混不下去了
I have no right to be in business.
但还是看不出多少细节
Still, it shows very little detail.
但显然是这条项链没错
But it's clearly the necklace.
但这真足以证明吗
But is this truly proof?
别怪保罗 他是个律师
Excuse Paul. He's a lawyer.
我并不是不知道 有些美国人
I am not unaware that, for some Americans,
将蒙骗日本人视为一种胜利
there's a sense of victory in deceiving the Japanese.
加仓罗先生 我绝不会
Mr Kasoura, I would never--
拜托 只需仔细检查项链
Please, a careful examination of that necklace
和照片便足以证实
and the photos offer proof.
殇
Wu.
这个
これ。
有殇
Wuよ。
错不了
間違いないわ。
感觉很可怕
ものすごく感じる。
很恐怖很阴沉
怖い暗い。
这项链有殇气
This necklace has wu.
我能感觉到
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表