剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Well, at least now, when someone is terribly ill,
法律不允许他们受苦了
they're not allowed to suffer.
这是幸事
That's a blessing.
回床上来吧
Come back to bed.
你拿到钱了吗
You got the money?
是的 怎么做
I got it. So what's the drill?
我来做 跟你无关
I'm doing this, not you.
不行 我的钱 我去
No deal. It's my cash, my job.
这没得商量
That's non-negotiable.
我们就在外面等你
We'll be waiting right outside.
我们把钱放在你大衣里
We keep the money in your coat.
你进入俱乐部时把大衣寄存
Check it when you go inside the club.
给自己点杯酒 出来时
Have yourself a drink. When you leave,
寄存处的管♥理♥员♥会把大衣还给你
the coat checker hands it back to you
电影就放在衬里里了
with the film inside the lining.
好
Okay.
我们去吧
Let's do it.
打扰
失礼します。
还需要什么吗 贸易大臣
Is there anything else that you need, Trade Minister?
不需要了 言道 谢谢你
No. Nothing, Kotomishi. Thank you.
克莱恩小姐下午一直没回来
Miss Crain never returned this afternoon.
是啊
No.
太好吃了 安
That was delicious, Anne.
很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad you thought so.
茱莉安娜都没怎么吃
Juliana's barely eaten a thing.
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, Ma.
我就是不怎么饿
I'm just not that hungry.
茱莉安娜 我不指望你原谅我
Juliana, I don't expect you to forgive me.
原不原谅不在我
It's not up to me to forgive you.
我并没想让事情变成这样的
I didn't mean for this to happen.
你一定得相信我
You have to believe that I didn't.
我知道
I know.
他们答应我的
They promised me.
茱莉安娜 他们答应我的
Juliana, they promised me.
听我说
Now, listen, I--
我不知道你想干什么
I don't know what you're up to.
我不知道你陷进去多深
I don't know how deeply you're mixed up in this,
但你听好了
but you listen to me.
不管怎样 你今晚千万别掺和
Whatever it is, tonight you stay away.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们在电♥话♥上监听到
We picked up some phone chatter.
黑社会要把电影
The Yakuza are selling the film
卖♥♥给抵抗组织的特工
to operatives in the Resistance.
宪兵队届时也会去
The Kempeitai are going to be there, too.
干什么
Why?
夺走电影
To take the film
杀掉特工
and kill the operatives.
弗兰克 我得走了
Frank, I got to go.
我落下点东西在单位
I left something at work.
好了
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们到时见
I'll meet you there, all right?
我去去就来
I won't be long.
-什么 茱莉安娜 -我们
- What? Juliana-- - I'll meet--
我们到时见 弗兰克
I'll meet you there, Frank.
小茱
Jules--
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
对不起 我们到时见
I'm sorry. I'll meet you there.
那大巴不到一小时就要走了
That bus leaves in less than an hour.
我会到的 好吗
And I'll be on it. Okay?
听我说 我朋友有麻烦了 弗兰克
Look, some of my friends are in trouble, Frank.
朋友
Friends?
你是指他吧 那个卡农城的人
You mean him, that guy from Canon City.
还有另外两个人 听我说 阿诺德刚刚告诉我
And two other people. Look, Arnold just told me
他们就要走入一个陷阱了
that they're about to walk into a trap, okay?
如果我不去报信 他们会没命的 弗兰克
They'll get killed if I don't warn them, Frank.
我必须去
I have to do this.
-好吗 -好吧
- All right? - Okay.
-别来迟了 -我不会的
- Don't be late. - I won't.
外面还有个警♥察♥呢
Hey, that cop's out there, you know.
嗯 他跟的是你 不是我
Yeah. He's following you, not me.
BGM: The End Of The World
*太阳为何仍在照耀*
*何故 朝日は 輝くの*
*大海为何仍在荡漾*
*何故 海は 波打つの*
*难道它们不知道*
*知らないのね*
*世界末日已经来临*
*It's the end of the world*
*就因为你不爱我了*
*あなたの愛は消えた*
*鸟儿为何仍在歌♥唱*
*何故 鳥は 歌♥ってるの*
*星星为何仍在闪耀*
*何故 星は 瞬くの*
*难道它们不知道*
*知らないのね*
*世界末日已经来临*
*It's the end of the world*
谢谢
Thank you.
*就因为你不爱我了*
*あなたの愛は消えた*
*我不知道*
*分からないの*
*我不知道*
*分からないの*
*生命还有何意义*
*生きることの意味が*
*我的心为何仍在跳动*
*何故 私は ドキめくの*
*我的双眼为何在流泪*
*何故 涙が 溢れるの*
*难道它们不知道*
*知らないのね*
*世界末日已经来临*
*It's the end of the world*
*就在你说再见的那一刻*
*これで さよなら あなた*
我们什么时候行动
When do we make our move?
不到时候
Not yet.
莱缪
Lem.
她在干什么
What the hell is she doing?
行动
Now.
该死 是宪兵队
Shit. The Kempeitai.
我们得赶紧走
We've got to get out of here.
-电影怎么办 -电影拿不到了
- What about the film? - The film is gone.
你怎么来了
What the hell are you doing here?
是个陷阱 宪兵队要来了
It's a trap. The Kempeitai are coming.
快走
Come on.
宪兵队
Kempeitai!
不许动
Nobody moves!
搜查所有白人
Search the whites.
快走
Come on.
去叫总检察官
Get the Chief Inspector!
*难道它们不知道*
*知らないのね*
*世界末日已经来临*
*It's the end of the world*
*就在你说再见的那一刻*
*これで さよなら あなた*
再见
Sayonara.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表