剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
谢谢
ありがと。
爸爸
Papa.
克劳迪娅
Klaudia.
奥托
Otto.
祝你好运
Good luck.
会顺利的
It's going to be okay.
几小时后我们就能摆脱这一切了
In a few hours we'll be free of all this.
逃跑和自♥由♥可不是一回事
Running away isn't the same as being free.
你答应我
Look, I want you to promise me.
如果出了事 你得上船走
If anything happens, you get on that boat.
别那么想
Hey, don't even think that.
想想另一边有什么
Think about what's on the other side.
那部电影说乔是纳粹
That film shows Joe as a Nazi,
他确实是
and he is.
我带着楚蒂的电影上大巴
I got on that bus with Trudy's film
是因为我以为它代表着未来的希望
because I thought it meant hope for the future.
但这部新电影表明我所做的一切
But this new one means that everything I've done
我所造成的一切都毫无意义
and everything I've caused has been for nothing.
根本没有希望
There is no hope.
根本没有未来
There's no future.
但我们得继续下去
But we have to go on.
不然还能怎样
What else is there?
好吧
Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
艾德
Ed.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing in here?
我细节没做好 先生
I, uh, I messed up on the detailing, sir.
所以想在生产登记之前把它熔掉
I thought I'd melt it before production tallies were recorded.
你太完美主义了
You're too much of a damn perfectionist.
这枪管已经掏空了
This barrel's been bored out.
-先生 -告诉我宪兵队找的不是这个
- Sir-- - Tell me this is not what the Kempeitai are looking for.
打扰
失礼します。
贸易大臣
Trade Minister.
开会了 贸易大臣
Your meeting, Trade Minister.
如果想
The only way...
领悟生命的真谛 言道
to view the truth of life, Kotomichi...
就必须置身事外
is to stand apart from it,
来考量
to see...
每个想法 每个行为
the consequence of every thought,
带来的结果
every action.
但无奈
But still...
我们受时间和空间的制约
we are bound by time and space,
无法掌握自己的命运
unable to steer our destiny.
所以您要查阅易经
That is why you consult the I ching...
来窥视未来
to glimpse what lies ahead.
我只不过是个误入歧途的傻子 言道
I'm nothing but a misguided fool, Kotomichi.
不是的
No.
您是个好人
You are a good man.
也许对这个世界来说太好了
Perhaps too good for this world.
您不要失去信心 贸易大臣
You must not lose faith, Trade Minister.
您不要放弃冥想
You must not give up on meditation
不要放弃寻找
and not on searching.
您不要...
You must not--
言道 出什么事了
Kotomichi, what's the matter?
矿主和羽田将军
The mine owners and General Hata
还在玫瑰室等您
are waiting for you in Bara.
取消会议
Cancel it.
我要提前下班
I'll be leaving for the day.
长官
Sir.
瑞斯大使
Ambassador Reiss.
不 他现在不在
No. He's not here at the moment.
布雷克先生 我是克莱姆少校
Mr Blake, This is Major Klemm.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
就在这儿 我听命一直待在这儿
Here. I've been here like I was told.
他们没告诉你吗
They didn't call you?
没有 我给大使打过电♥话♥
No. I called the ambassador
想打听他是否有你的消息
to find out if he'd heard from you.
听好了 布雷克先生
Listen to me very carefully, Mr Blake.
史密斯副总指挥留了话
Obergruppenführer Smith has left word.
蒂尔斯直接向海德里希汇报
Diels reports directly to Heydrich.
你无论如何都要避开蒂尔斯
You are to stay away from Diels at all costs.
蒂尔斯队长
Oberführer Diels.
请跟我来
Please come with me.
立刻派一队人去大使♥馆♥
I need a team to the Embassy immediately.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
送你去机场的车已经在等候了 布雷克先生
The car to take you to the airport is waiting, Mr Blake.
你有史密斯副总指挥的消息吗
Have you heard from Obergruppenführer Smith?
是的 他在等你
Oh, yes. He's expecting you.
请跟我来
Please come with me.
乔·布雷克在太平洋合众国的任务有进展吗
What news on Joe Blake's mission in the Pacific States?
我听说你让他去找
I take it you sent him to retrieve
一部元首感兴趣的那些电影
one of the films the Führer finds so interesting.
对不起 我不能谈这个
I'm sorry. I can't discuss that.
该坦白了 约翰
Time to talk plainly, John.
祝你好运
Good luck.
去地下层 布雷克先生
Basement level, Mr Blake.
我不能从前门走吗
I can't leave by the front entrance?
你的安全是我们的首要考虑
Your safety is of paramount concern to us.
请吧
Please.
那是
Of course.
我来申请签证
I'm just here for a VISA application.
申请签证
VISA application.
可以通行
You can pass.
谢谢
Danke sehr.
一路到最底层 布雷克先生
All the way to the basement, Mr Blake.
乔
Joe.
你来这儿干吗
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
又不是只有你会撒谎
You're not the only one who can lie.
慢着 别往那边走
Wait. Not that way.
你去那儿干吗
What the hell were you doing there?
你个骗子王八蛋
You lying son of a bitch!
我得知道究竟是不是真的
I had to know if it was true.
胡说 你来是为了电影
Bullshit. You came for the film.
-你就只关心电影 -不是那样的
- That's all you care about. - That is not true.
-那是怎样 -抵抗组织叫我
- Then why? - The Resistance sent me
把你引出来 好把你杀了
to lure you out so they can kill you.
你真愿那么做
And you'd do that?
我已经见识过你的真面目了
I've seen who you really are.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们看了电影 乔 你也在里面
We watched the film, Joe. You're in it.
穿着一件纳粹制♥服♥
You're wearing a Nazi uniform,
还处决了很多人
and you're executing people.
我不知道你看到了什么
I don't know what you've seen,
但无论怎样 那都不是我
but whatever it is, it wasn't me.
我不是那种人
That's not who I am.
想知道我怎么知道的吗
You want to know how I know?
猜猜我送去卡农城的电影里讲了什么
Guess what I saw on the film I took to Canon City.
你说你没看过那电影
You said you never watched the film.
我没告诉你是因为你当时满怀希望
I didn't tell you because you were so full of hope.
你看到的是同盟国获胜了 对吧
You saw the Allies winning, right?
我这部不是纪录片
Well, mine wasn't newsreel.
是1954年苏联给约瑟夫·斯大林制♥作♥的宣传片
It was Soviet propaganda for Josef Stalin from 1954.
斯大林被处决了
Stalin was executed--
49年就处决了 是啊
In '49, exactly.
所以你看到的东西的真实性
So whatever you saw is no more real
跟斯大林可以死而复生差不多
than Stalin coming back from the dead.
你知道什么是真的吗
You know what is real?
如果我不把这部电影送回纽约
If I don't get this film back to New York,
我就死定了
I'm a dead man.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表