剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
茱莉安娜·克莱恩
Juliana Crain
不是谈恋爱的合适人选
is not a suitable choice for romance.
她是个叛徒 乔
She's a traitor, Joe,
是国家的敌人
an enemy of the state.
如果你想保护她 那么你也是
And so are you if you try to protect her.
我们就该一枪崩了你
We should have put a bullet in your brain already.
他能避免这种结果 对吧 乔
He can prevent that. Can't you, Joe?
你可以利用你们的暧昧
You can use your budding romance
来效忠祖国
in the services of the Fatherland.
旧金山的消息源告知我们
Our sources in San Francisco tell us
发现了一部新电影
a new film has been found.
找到茱莉安娜·克莱恩
Find Juliana Crain.
找到那卷电影
Find the film.
如果你成功了
If you succeed,
我可以认为
I'll be prepared to accept
你已从自己的错误中吸取了教训
that you've learned from your mistakes.
如果你失败了 那女孩要跟你一起死
If you fail, the girl dies with you.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
-是 长官 -很好
- Yes, sir. - Good.
打给她 这是她的号♥码
Call her. That's her number.
开心点
Be pleasant.
叙叙旧
Reminisce.
问她是怎么拿到电影的
Ask her how she got the film.
喂
Hello.
稍等
Just a second.
找你的
It's for you.
谁啊
Who is it?
喂
Hello.
茱莉安娜 是...
Hey, Juliana. It's, uh,
是我 乔
it's me. It's Joe.
你怎么知道我电♥话♥的
How did you get my number?
我托了点关系
I pulled in a favour.
听着 我现在不方便说话
Uh, listen, I can't talk right now.
我今晚再打给你
Let me call you back tonight.
行
Okay.
要不你记一下我的号♥码
Uh, how about you take my number?
行
All right.
说吧
Go ahead.
-JL50172 -嗯
- Uh, JL5-0172. - Yeah.
好 到时你那边可能已经挺晚了 没事吧
Okay, it might be late in your time. Is that all right?
没事的
That's fine.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
是他吗
Was that him?
对
Yeah.
他有什么事
What did he want?
我不知道 他没多说
I don't know. He didn't say much.
我说我不方便
I told him I couldn't talk.
弗兰克 我和他什么事也没有 这你知道的
Frank, you know nothing happened between us, right?
好吧
Okay.
既然你这么说 我相信你
If you tell me that, I believe you.
好了 晚上见
All right, I'll see you tonight.
嗯
Okay.
监听他家里的电♥话♥
Put a wire tap on his home phone.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
别搞砸了 乔
Don't fuck it up, Joe.
小茱
Jules.
真谢谢你能过来
Thank you so much for coming.
他们叫我一早就去
You know, they got me going in early.
真是疯了 邮局让我们加班加点的干
Crazy. The Post Office, you know, they have us working all hours.
怎么了 有什么特别的事吗
How come? Is there something special going on?
茱莉安娜
Juliana?
看谁起床了啊 她来了
Look who's up. There she is.
亲爱的 她要陪你坐一会儿
Honey, she's going to sit with you for a while.
-我得去上班了 -好
- I got to go to work. - Okay.
祝你们愉快
You girls have a good time.
回头见 小茱 谢了 孩子
See you later, Jules. Thanks, kid.
注意身体
Take care.
我猜是他让你来的吧
I suppose he got you over here, right?
说我发疯了
Said I was going crazy.
不是 他只是说他担心你
No, he just said he was worried about you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不想跟你说
I didn't want to tell you
因为我不想让你担心
because I didn't want you to worry.
我就是觉得你妹妹死了
I got it into my head that we lost your sister.
以前你父亲去世时我也有过这种感觉
I got the same feeling I had when your father died.
肠子像打了结一样不舒服
This tight knot in my gut.
当时他可在五千英里之外的南太平洋
I mean, he was 5,000 miles away in the South Pacific,
但我感觉到了 我就知道他死了
but I felt it, and I knew he was gone.
我最近对你妹妹也有同样的感觉
And I was feeling that way about your sister,
可今早上我起来的时候
but then I woke up this morning...
那感觉就没了 突然就没了
And it was gone, just like that.
我又能感到她了
I feel her again,
就像什么都没发生过一样
just like nothing ever happened.
所以一切都好
So everything's okay.
要喝点咖啡吗
Do you want some coffee?
乔
Joe!
巴迪 最近如何
Hey, Buddy. How you doing?
-现在开心多了 -是吗
- Better now. - Yeah?
一切都好吧
Everything okay?
南边街区几个小孩
Ah, some kids down the block
拿他没爸爸这事嘲笑他来着
were teasing him because he doesn't have a dad.
你有我啊 对吧
Well, you got me, right?
上次我们一起做的作业成绩如何
How did you get on with that homework that we did?
得了个B+
I got a B+.
你得了个B+
You got a B+?
那可比我厉害多了
That's better than I ever did.
看我给你带回来什么
How about... I brought you back a little something.
《哈克贝利·芬历险记》
"The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn".
那人说这书很不错
The man said it's a good one.
去厨房♥看吧 小巴
Read that in the kitchen, Bud, all right?
乔和我要谈一会儿
Joe and me need a little time to talk.
你都没打电♥话♥
You didn't call.
我还以为你出事了
I thought something had happened to you.
有什么情况吗
Has something happened?
没 怎么了
No. Why?
我在等一通重要来电
I'm expecting an important call.
必须由我来接
It needs to be me who answers it,
而且你和巴迪务必要安静
and I need you and Buddy to be quiet.
这么说你还要继续开车 是吧
So there's going to be more driving, then?
你又要走了吗
You're going to go again?
不是
No.
就那么一次
Just the one job.
现在我回来了
Now I'm back.
我不喜欢没你陪我入睡
I hate sleeping alone without you.
没有安全感
I don't feel safe.
我讨厌你离开
I hate it when you're away.
楚蒂
Trudy.
田上先生 你对花朵施展的魔法让我惊叹
Tagomi-san, I marvel at your magic way with the flowers.
但愿我能知道你的秘密
If only I could learn your secret.
没有秘密
No secret.
你把它们种下 自然就会生长
You plant them, they grow.
当然你还得浇水
Of course, you must water them.
贸易大臣 城户总检察官来了
Trade Minister, Chief Inspector Kido is here.
城户总检察官
Chief Inspector Kido.
有人给你倒茶了吗
Have you been offered some tea?
我听说你刚雇了茱莉安娜·克莱恩
I've learned you have in your employment Juliana Crain.
没错
Yes. That's correct.
她是一位已知叛乱分子的姐姐
She is the sister to a known subversive.
多谢你提供的消息
Thank you for the information.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表