剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
别这么做 弗兰克
Don't do this, Frank!
糟糕
Oh, no.
弗兰克 求你 别
Frank, please! Don't!
别这么做
Don't do this!
放我出去
Let me out!
弗兰克
Frank!
好奇怪
It's weird.
你是白人
You're white,
这是好事
which is a good thing,
非常好
real good.
但你太白了
But you're too white,
于是你就成了个怪物
which makes you a freak.
就好像好东西也不能太多
It's like too much of a good thing.
行了
You're done.
你踩得太使劲了
You're flooding it!
脚离开油门
Take your foot off the gas!
别去追她
Leave her the fuck alone.
我要是你 就先担心自己
I'd be worried about myself if I were you.
你扣动扳机 就杀了纳粹特工
Pull that trigger, and you'll be killing a Nazi agent.
什么
What?
我在做那姑娘工作 我需要她活着
I'm working that girl. I need her alive.
我凭什么信你
Why the fuck should I believe that?
因为我直接向纽约的史密斯副总指挥报告
Because I report directly to Obergruppenführer Smith in New York.
你怎么不给他打个电♥话♥
Why don't you give him a call?
等我审完那姑娘就打
I'll do that once I'm through talking to the girl.
你给我闪开 否则我杀了你
You stay out of my way or I'll kill you.
BGM: Back In The Saddle Again - Gene Autry
-你没事吧 -嗯嗯
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah.
我赶紧送你回家吧
I'd better get you home.
是 先生 护照
Yes, sir. Passport.
大巴随时能到了
That bus should be here any minute.
嗯
Yeah.
我不会上的
I'm not getting on it.
找不到答案我不能回去
I can't go back without answers.
茱莉安娜 那个赏金猎人随时会回来
Juliana, the bounty hunter could come back at any second.
我知道
I know.
我得去打个电♥话♥
Look, I got to make a phone call.
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
我回去看看
I'm going to check
确保我们没留下什么证据
and make sure we didn't leave any evidence behind.
先生们 我得到消息
Gentlemen, I have been informed
皇太子和太子妃即将到达
that the Crown Prince and Princess will be arriving shortly.
请就坐
Please take your seats.
志村先生
Ah, Mr Shimura.
您这样身份的人不该坐得这么靠后啊
A man of your stature should not be so far in the back.
谢谢 队长 我很满意了
Thank you, Oberführer. I am quite content.
那怎么行 来 过来吧
I won't hear of it. Come. Please come.
来 坐这儿吧 坐吧
Here. Right here. Sit.
借过 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
喂
Hello.
艾德
Ed?
是你吗
Is that you?
小茱
Jules.
听我说 你得赶紧回来
Listen, you got to get back here.
弗兰克要做件可怕的事
Frank's about to do something terrible.
快点 你得阻止他 求你
Hurry, you've got to stop him. Please.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你们好 忠诚的子民们
Greetings, loyal subjects.
尊敬的纳粹德意志帝国的来宾们
Honoured guests from the Nazi Reich.
以及美国属地的人♥民♥们
And people of the American Territories,
或者 像这里常说的
or, as they like to say here--
好啊
Howdy.
所有参加了第一次世界大战的人
All those who fought in the Great War
都坚信自己站在正义的一方
believed they fought on the side of righteousness,
坚信自己努力建立的 是更美好的世界
that the world they sought to build would be a better one.
但人皆凡人 人无完人
But men are mortal and imperfect.
他们按自己的意愿去看这个世界
They see the world as they wish to see it,
他们的看法都有自身局限性
through the looking glass of their limited perspective.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表