剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我会严肃处理的
I will take it seriously.
此事确凿无疑
There is no doubt about it.
我告诉你是想帮你
I tell you to assist you,
避免你遭遇难堪
to save you from embarrassment.
谢谢你 总检察官
Thank you, Chief Inspector.
现在你要为那女孩和她的行为
The responsibility for the girl and all her actions
负责了
lies with you.
克莱恩小姐
Miss Crain.
贸易大臣先生
Trade Minister.
很抱歉
I apologise.
我害您难堪了
I have caused you embarrassment.
我早该告诉您宪兵队找我问过话
I should have told you that the Kempeitai had questioned me,
我会请辞的
and I will resign.
或者由您解雇我
Or you will dismiss me.
不必 人生苦短
No. In life there are
问题太多
too many questions
没时间一一回答
with a lack of time to answer them.
你或许不懂
You may not understand this.
我依照一本五千年前的书生活
I live by a 5,000-year-old book.
我把它当成活物来问问题
I ask it questions as if it were alive.
它确实是活物
It is alive.
它告诉我你来这儿是有目的的
It tells me you have a purpose.
它说
It says
君子卑位
superior person in an inferior position.
欣然受任
Accepting a task graciously
惠万民也
brings good fortune to all.
我们都必须有所信仰 克莱恩小姐
We must all have faith in something, Miss Crain.
单靠自己是看不远的
We cannot see ahead alone.
我年轻时 住在京都
When I was a young man in Kyoto,
我妻子和我
we had beautiful garden,
有一座美丽的花♥园♥
my wife and I.
我们...种花
We-- We grew flowers.
很遗憾您失去了他们
I'm sorry for your loss.
请你
Please.
把这个送去人事部
Send this to the personnel department
把这个房♥间加入你的权限范围
to add this room number to your clearance.
贸易大臣 为什么您不顾
Trade Minister, why do you disregard
城户总检察官的警告
Chief Inspector Kido's warning?
您到底欠这女人什么
What do you owe this woman
居然为她如此冒险
that you would risk so much for her?
去调查清楚她妹妹的情况
Find out about her sister.
好了 听好
All right! Listen up!
把那个关掉 鲍勃
Want to shut that down, Bob?
大家可以提前回家了
Everybody's going to be sent home early.
-好诶 -但是你们出去的时候要接受搜身
- Yeah. - But you're going to be searched on the way out,
所以在这儿排成一列
so just form a line right here.
然后他们要把工厂翻个底朝天
Then they're going to shake down the factory.
弗兰克 快走
Frank, get out of here.
贸易大臣叫我送来的
From the Trade Minister.
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
跟你一样
Same as you.
我在这儿工作
I work here.
下班后去街角的餐馆跟我碰面
Meet me at the diner on the corner after you've finished.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
两份三文鱼 谢谢
Two salmon, please.
你们好
Hey, you guys.
这么早啊
You're early.
是啊 宪兵队在搜查工厂
Yeah. The, uh, Kempeitai are turning over the factory.
听着
Um, listen.
去买♥♥点吃的 别跑远
Go, uh, pick some stuff up. Just don't go far.
给你
Here you go.
他们搜工厂做什么
Why are they doing that?
不知道
I'm not sure.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
昨晚让我好多了 谢谢
Well, last night helped. Thanks.
但其实 我也不知道
But the truth is I don't know.
我理解
I understand.
我得说我不太理解你
I have to say I don't understand you.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why is that?
你有犹太血统
You have Jewish blood,
跟我和劳拉一样
just like me, just like Laura,
而你不仅决定要孩子
and you not only decide to have kids,
还以犹太人的方式抚养他们
but you raise them Jewish?
是的
That's right.
我知道你很清楚这对你和他们来说多危险
I know you get how dangerous that is for you and for them.
我不会假装这很轻松
I'm not going to pretend that it's easy.
我也曾纠结过一段日子
I struggled with it for a while.
还以犹太人的方式抚养他们
you raise them Jewish?
是的
That's right.
我知道你很清楚这对你和他们来说多危险
I know you get how dangerous that is for you and for them.
我不会假装这很轻松
I'm not going to pretend that it's easy.
我也曾纠结过一段日子
I struggled with it for a while.
但是
But...
我就是这样
this is who I am.
我祖先就是这样
This is who my ancestors were.
我不会让他们夺去我的信仰
I'm not going to let them take that away from me.
你认为就算死也值得吗
And you think it's worth dying for?
我没打算死 弗兰克
I don't plan on dying, Frank,
但你不能活在恐惧之中
but you can't live your life in fear.
战争末期时 我在东部
I was back east at the end of the war,
在波士顿
in Boston.
-上帝啊 -是啊
- Oh, Jesus. - Yeah.
你得亲眼看见才会相信 弗兰克
You had to see it to believe it, Frank.
一夜之间 暴民就开始屠♥杀♥犹太人
Overnight, lynch mobs were murdering Jews
因为我们突然就低人一等了
because suddenly we were less than human.
你做了什么
And what did you do?
我们这些活着逃出来的人
Well, those of us who came out in one piece.
我们把军用武器埋在地下
We buried service weapons underground,
上油裹好 发誓要复仇
well wrapped in oil, and we vowed revenge.
我还要过日子 养孩子
I got a life to lead, got kids to raise.
至于希♥特♥勒♥和纳粹
And Hitler and the Nazis--
我不管现在看起来什么样
I mean, I don't care how it looks.
他们长不了
They won't last.
我认为我们族人
One thing I realised about my people
有独特的时间观念
is we got a different sense of time.
这虽然是黑暗的时代
These may be dark years,
但我们会活下来的 我们总能活下来
but we'll survive. We always do.
你只需要找到一个支撑
You've just got to find something to hold on to.
-你指的是信仰 -对 信仰
- Faith, you mean. - Yeah, faith.
我没有信仰
I don't have any of that.
那艺术呢
Well, what about art?
你应该是个艺术家
You're supposed to be an artist.
为什么在造仿♥真♥枪♥
Why are you making fake guns?
因为没人想买♥♥我的艺术作品
Because no one wants to buy my art.
那就为自己搞艺术
So do it for yourself.
美是很重要的 弗兰克
Beauty is important, Frank.
它给我们希望
It gives us hope.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道我会落得什么下场
I don't know where it would get me.
是啊
Yeah. Right.
你不需要别人打击你
You don't need anybody to keep you down
因为你心里就有个法♥西♥斯♥分子
because you got your own little inner fascist right there
吩咐你什么能做什么不能做
telling you what you can and cannot do.
你这样 他们就赢了
That's how you let them win.
如果你改主意了
If you change your mind,
我可以帮你找回勇气
I can source that metal for you.
该上♥床♥了 小巴
Time to get ready for bed, Bud.
乔
Joe.
你没遇上什么麻烦吧
You're not in any trouble, are you?
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表