剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我很担心 您今早没打电♥话♥来
I was concerned. You didn't phone in this morning.
你看见了 没什么好担心的
Well, you needn't worry, as you can see.
我们能私下谈谈吗
Might I have a brief word in private?
弗兰克
Frank!
嗯
Yeah.
我
I...
给你
Here.
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
你说呢
What's it look like I'm doing?
我们不能...不能拿
We can't... We can't take this.
不 小茱 听我说
No, no, Jules. Listen.
我知道这不多
I know it's not much.
只是几百日元罢了
It's only a few hundred yen,
但总比没有的好
but it's better than nothing.
艾德 拜托
Ed, come on.
别跟我争了 好吗
Don't argue with me, all right?
你们到了那边
Where you guys are going,
会需要一切的帮助
you're going to need all the help you can get.
拿着吧
Take it.
那把枪呢
What about the gun?
在我这里
I got it.
好 把它给我
All right. Then give it to me.
我去处理掉
I'll get rid of it.
我不知道还能不能再见到你 所以
I don't know if I'll see you again, so--
不不 我会再见到你的
Oh, no, no. I'll see you again.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
过来
Come here.
你真是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
All right.
走吧
Go.
走吧
Go.
走吧
Come on.
长官 如果是关于昨天的事
Sir, if this is about yesterday,
我想向您道歉
I'd like to apologise
让您被海德里希总指挥的到来打了个措手不及
for surprising you with Oberstgruppenführer Heydrich.
你不必道歉 上尉
Oh, you don't have to apologise, Captain.
你不知道他要来
You didn't know he was coming.
是吧
Did you?
不知道
No.
但你的确知道
But you did know
他在咖啡里加四块糖
that he takes four sugars in his coffee.
你也的确能查到
And you-- you did have access
我和劳茨中队长的车遭伏击那天
to the travel routes for me and Hauptsturmführer Lautz
我们的行车路线
on the day our cars were ambushed
还能进那间囚室
and to the cell
伪装成那犹太恐♥怖♥分♥子♥自己抹了脖子的样子
where the terrorist Semite supposedly slit his own throat.
长官 您不能怀疑我
Sir, you can't suspect me.
我们已经来过这么一遍了
We've been through this.
没错
Yes.
但我当时不知道
But I didn't know then
是海德里希下的令
that it was Heydrich who gave the order.
如果是海德里希的话
Now, if it was Heydrich,
我就明白你为什么宁可
I can see why a man might be prepared to
后脑挨颗子弹
take a bullet to the back of the head
也不愿背叛他了
before you betray him.
我明白的
Oh, I understand.
你只是在依令行事
You were just following orders.
你可能都不知道
You probably don't even know
为什么他要除掉我和劳茨
why he wanted me and Lautz out of the way.
不 长官 我不知道
No, sir. I don't.
我猜也是
I didn't think so.
克莱姆少校 报♥警♥
Major Klemm, alert the police.
有人自杀了
There's been a suicide.
该死
Shit.
那边不行 你在这里干什么
Not that way. What are you doing here?
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
大巴站现在要检查身份证件
They're checking identity papers at the bus station.
我们得另找路出城
We need another way out of the city.
你们为什么不找凯伦和莱缪
Why don't you ask Karen and Lem?
因为我们来找你了
Because we're asking you.
你能帮我们吗 乔
Can you help us, Joe?
我试试吧
I can try.
你得比试试更努力点
Okay. You're going to have to do a hell of a lot more than try.
站住
止まれ。
-他在说什么 -站住
- What is he saying? - 止まれ。
他在叫你停下
He's telling you to stop.
站住
止まれ。
-拿着这个 我甩掉他 -站住
- Take this. I'm going to lose him. - 止まれ。
之后我们在哪碰头
Where can I meet you later?
街角有所学校 今天不开门
There's a school around the corner. It'll be closed today.
好
Okay.
-走 -小心
- Come on. - Be careful.
站住
止まれ。
上校
Colonel.
你看上去精力充沛啊
You look rested.
并没有
Hardly.
我给过你时间考虑你的处境了
You've had time to reflect on your situation.
是的
I have.
这是一份名单
This is a list of names,
上面不仅有我的妻子儿女
not just my wife and children
还有她父亲和其他家人
but her father and the rest of her family.
十条命还你一条
Ten lives in exchange for yours.
这就是我的条件
That's the deal.
不必担心 上校
You need not worry, Colonel.
走吧 你还要坐火箭呢
Come. You have a rocket to board.
我要去哪
Where am I going?
柏林
Berlin.
你要我在那儿做什么
What is it you expect me to do there?
我觉得这很明显 上校
I thought it was obvious, Colonel.
元首年迈病重
The Führer is old and ill,
阻碍了他缔造的帝国的发展
standing in the way of the empire he built.
我要去跟他谈谈吗
Am I meant to talk to him?
不 温格纳上校
No, Colonel Wegener.
你要去杀了他
You're meant to kill him.
打扰
失礼します。
羽田将军
General Hata.
贸易大臣
Trade Minister.
请坐
Please.
你已经完成
You have compiled the data
中立区铀矿数据汇总了吗
on the uranium deposits in the Neutral Zone?
我们正在搜集 将军
We are collecting it now, General.
我能问问这是为了什么吗
May I ask what it concerns?
你知道
You are aware
我们没能研发出海森堡装置
that our failure to develop the Heisenberg Device
这让我们较纳粹帝国处于战略劣势
has put us at a strategic disadvantage to the Nazi Empire.
我知道
Yes, of course.
科技大臣为皇太子讲话出访这里期间
While our Science Minister was here for the Crown Prince's address,
在自己西装口袋中发现了一卷微缩胶卷
he discovered a roll of microfilm in his suit pocket.
里面包含我们自主研发装置
It contained the technical information
所需的技术资料
needed to build our own device.
那太好了 将军
That is wonderful, General.
如果我们研发出武器
If we develop our own weapon,
就可以和纳粹分庭抗礼
we will have parity with the Nazis.
我们对分庭抗礼没兴趣
We have no interest in parity.
但权力的平衡
But surely a balance in power
必可实现皇太子
would achieve the Crown Prince's dream
持久和平的梦想
of a sustainable peace.
自从遭遇行刺后
The Crown Prince is a changed man
皇太子就变了个人
since the attempted assassination.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表