剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Obergruppenführer Smith.
卡车呢
And the truck?
跑了
Gone.
够了
そこまで!
没事吧
大丈夫か
只有你的自尊受伤了
Only your ego is bruised.
这就是合气道的妙处
This is the beauty of Aikido.
关键不在于伤敌
It is not about harming your opponent.
不在于进攻 而是防守
It does not attack. It defends.
讲究技艺 而非力道
It requires skill, not strength,
借力打力
to turn your opponent's aggression against him.
这就是一个女人击败比她壮一倍的男人的诀窍
That is how a woman can defeat a man twice her size.
-克莱恩小姐 恭喜 -谢谢 丹尼
- Miss Crain, congratulations. - Thanks, Doni.
你可以喊我茱莉安娜的
You can call me Juliana, you know.
你的项链 好漂亮
Your necklace, it's very lovely.
谢谢 是我男朋友做的
Thanks. My boyfriend made it.
他是个艺术家吗
Is he an artist?
以前是
He used to be.
茱莉安娜 你愿意...
Juliana, would you...
可以允许我请你喝茶吗
would you allow me to buy you some tea?
不行啊 我妈妈还在等我
I can't. My mother's expecting me.
明天上课之前吧
How about tomorrow before class?
-您好 -您好
- Konnichiwa. - Konnichiwa.
我想要些龙胆根和绣钱菊
I need some gentian root and meadowsweet, please.
-你要用吗 -给我母亲
- For you? - For my mother.
-小茱 -她有关节炎
- Jules! - She has arthritis.
我就猜到你会在这儿
I thought I'd find you here.
-楚蒂 你回来了 -我不久留
- Trudy, you're back. - I'm not staying,
也别告诉妈妈 好吗
and don't tell mom, okay?
我不想被她搞得很愧疚
I don't want the whole guilt thing.
你去哪了 我找你好几周了
So where you been? I've been trying to reach you for weeks.
我出城工作了
I had work out of town.
-你找到工作了 -是啊 我呢
- You got a job? - Yeah, me.
-能相信吗 -当然了
- Can you believe it? - Of course I can.
-是什么 -我回头解释吧
- What is it? - I'll... I'll explain later.
-我得走了 -等等
- I've got to go. - Hang on.
你就是跑来跟我打招呼 再见的吗
That's what you came to tell me, hello and good-bye?
楚蒂 是我啊 到底怎么回事
Trudy, this is me. What's going on?
你一直照顾我 姐姐 但是
You always looked out for me, sis, but...
以后你不用操心了
You don't need to anymore.
是吗 怎么说
Oh, yeah? Why is that?
我找到了...原因
I found... The reason.
原因
The reason?
一切的原因
For everything.
照顾好自己 姐姐
Take care of yourself, sis.
给你
Here you are.
-6日元 -非常感谢
- 6 yen. - Domo arigato.
我们的神秘嘉宾是芝加哥的格伦·皮克
Our mystery guest is Glen Pickle from Chicago.
格伦 欢迎来到《游戏竞猜》
Glen, welcome to Guess My Game.
谢谢 菲尔 能来这里很高兴
Thank you, Phil, it's a pleasure to be here.
这里说 你老家是佛罗里达的
It says here you're from Florida originally.
那身军装 真不堪入目
Ugh, those uniforms. I can hardly stand to watch.
那就换台啊
So change it.
那我就看不到结果了
Well, then I won't find out his game.
-给你 -这是什么
- Here you go. - What's this?
-草药医生开的 -日本草药医生吗
- It's from the herbalist. - The Jap herbalist?
-是中医 -日本茶 日本空手道
- It's Chinese. - Jap tea, Jap karate.
不是空手道 妈 是合气道
It's not Karate, ma. It's Aikido.
-你过得如何 -我妻子桑迪...
- How are you coping? - Oh, my wife Sandy...
真不知道你为什么那么喜欢日本人
I don't know why you like the Japs so much.
他们杀了你父亲
They killed your father.
得了 妈妈 中村先生是好人
Come on, mom, Mr. Nakamura's one of the good guys.
他们把我可怜的约翰杀了
They marched my poor John to his death,
如今他女儿却把他们当成了好人
and now his own daughter thinks they're the good guys.
锻炼对她有好处 安
Exercise is good for her, Anne,
她车祸之后有助恢复
after the accident and all.
你父亲在坟墓里都不安宁 我告诉你
Your father's spinning in his grave, I tell you that.
我得走了
I have to go.
走 你才到啊
Go? You just got here.
-弗兰克在等我 -我给你拿衣服
- Frank's waiting. - I'll get your coat.
好了 格伦 这个游戏
All righty, Glen. Is your game
是否是你在希♥特♥勒♥青年团里学到的
something you trained for in Hitler Youth?
是的 菲尔
Yes, it certainly is, Phil.
-艾德呢 -他就来
- Where's Ed? - Oh, he's coming.
八头 清酒鸡尾酒 谢谢
Yazu, sake cocktail, please.
-那是什么 -没什么
- What is that? - Oh, it's nothing.
我看看
Let me see.
没画好
No, it's not done.
我看看嘛 别逼我动粗
Come on, don't make me get rough.
就是个新设计
It's just a new design.
弗兰克 这是我吗
Frank, is that me?
如果你看不出我可就麻烦了
Well, if you can't tell, I'm in trouble.
-我好喜欢 -是吗
- I love it. - Yeah?
你画技真好 你应该卖♥♥你的作品的
You're such a good artist, you should be out there, selling your art.
可他们赢下战争后 把现代艺术视为堕落
Yeah, well, they won the war, and they think modern art is degenerate.
课上得如何
Hey, how's class?
你一定会为我骄傲的
You'd have been really proud of me.
我一向为你骄傲
I'm always proud of you.
那太好了 我妈妈可不这么想
A nice change after seeing mom.
据她说 我爸在坟墓里无法安宁
Apparently, dad's spinning in his grave
就因为我研习黄种人的邪恶学问
because I'm studying the evil ways of the yellow man.
当然了
Yeah, of course he is.
合气道跟那些杀我爸爸的人完全相反
Aikido is the exact opposite of the men who killed my dad.
是那么美妙
It's so beautiful.
你现在好起来了 或许该找份工作了
Now you're back on your feet, maybe it's time to get a job.
我在努力了 然后呢
I'm working on it. Then what?
结婚 生子
Well, then we get married... you know, have kids.
你真想在这样的世界里生养孩子吗
You really want to raise kids in a world like this?
总得有人生啊
Somebody has to.
你怕是因为我祖父是犹太人
You're scared because my grandfather was a Jew.
你不怕吗
Aren't you?
嗯 我当然怕
Yeah. Yeah, of course I am.
就是觉得不公平 万一被人知道了呢
It just doesn't seem fair. What if anybody ever found out?
他们已经夺走了我们其他的一切
They have taken everything else away from us.
你要让他们再夺走这个吗
You're gonna let them take that too?
好了
All right.
别亲热了 小爱侣
Knock it off, love birds.
你好啊 小茱
How you doing, Jules?
-挺好 你呢 -好极了
- Swell, how about you? - Dandy.
白啤酒 要凉的
Hey, weizen beer. Make it cold.
一切都好吧
Everything all right?
当然
Sure.
看那个老混♥蛋♥
Oh, look at that old bastard.
每天都在电视上转悠
He can't keep himself off TV, every fucking day.
你知道他上次没出现在电视上是什么时候吗
Do you know the last time he wasn't on TV?
1952年 美战胜利日
V.A. Day, 1952.
好了 我回家了
All right, I'm gonna head home.
你要走了 你才到啊
You leaving? I just got here.
-我跟你一起走吧 -不 留下吧
- I'll go with you. - No, stay.
回头见 这个我要带走
See you later. I'm taking this with me.
-你看到了吗 -什么
- Did you see that? - What?
希♥特♥勒♥先生 他右手插在兜里
Mr. Hitler, he's got his right hand in his pocket.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
这样他就能玩蛋了吗 因为没别人肯碰他
So he can play with his balls, 'cause nobody else will?
他有帕金森综合症 他的手抖得厉害
He's got Parkinson's. His hands shake like shit.
你觉得他还能活多久
How much longer do you think he's got?
-不知道 一年 -最多六个月
- I don't know, a year? - Six months, tops.
到时戈培尔或希姆莱就会掌权 不过这次
Then Goebbels or Himmler takes over, only this time,
他们不会仅仅用氢弹把华盛顿夷为平地了
they won't just flatten D.C. With the H-bomb.
他们要把整个西海岸都炸平
They wipe out the whole west coast.
茱莉安娜
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表