剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
天呐 安
Jesus. Anne.
我吓到你了吗 很抱歉
Did I scare you? I'm sorry.
不 没事的 没事的
No, it's okay, it's okay.
没人应门 我就用我的钥匙开了
Nobody answered, so I just used my key.
茱莉安娜呢
Where's Juliana?
在道场吧
Uh, at the dojo, I think.
她怎么就不能少跟那些日本人摔摔打打
You think she could spend a little less time flippin' Japs
多做做家务呢
and a little more time doing housework.
这地方乱死了
This place is a mess.
弗兰克 你的脸怎么了
Frank, what happened to your face?
工作事故
Uh, it was an accident at work.
没事的
It's nothing.
我听说劳拉和孩子们的事了
I heard about Laura and the kids.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
阿诺德听说的
Arnold heard it.
太可怕了
It's just awful.
那道伤
That cut.
弗兰克 他们没来找你麻烦吧
Frank, they haven't bothered you, have they?
没有 我没事
No, no. I'm fine.
我还有工作
I have work to do.
不
No.
你真厉害
You're awfully good.
什么厉害
At what?
撒谎
Lying.
嗯...
Yeah, well...
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我有命令
Because I have orders.
命令
Orders.
我们是一边的
We're on the same side,
你的命令却是不能告诉我吗
and your orders say you can't tell me.
那什么样
What's it like?
什么什么样
What's what like?
抵抗组织
The Resistance.
问我不恰当
Not the best man to ask.
这是我第一次任务
It's my first mission.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
而且开头就不顺利
I'm not off to a good start.
你不是把电影送到地方了吗
You got the film where it was supposed to go, didn't you?
总算吧
Eventually, I guess.
你觉得电影怎么样
What did you think of it?
我没看
I didn't watch it.
得了 乔
Come on, Joe.
你不该看的
You're not supposed to.
而且我卡车上又没有放映机
It's not like I have a projector in the truck anyway.
你就没想要对着光看看什么的吗
You weren't even tempted to hold it up to the light or something?
没有
No.
什么事 上尉
What is it, Captain?
除您之外 另有六位军官
We've completed our review of the phone records
知道您和劳茨中队长的行车路线
of the six officers outside yourself who had access
我们已经审阅过了他们的电♥话♥记录
to your travel routes and to the routes of Hauptsturmführer Lautz.
怎么样
And?
长官 没有任何证据表明有任何的
Sir, there's absolutely no evidence of a security breach
安全漏洞
of any kind.
但我们却知道发生了泄密
And yet we know there was a security breach?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
那么你是说 康纳利上尉
So what you're telling me, Captain Connolly,
你失败了
is that you've failed.
-长官 -你是不能失败的 上尉
- Sir - you're not allowed to fail, Captain.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
这事关针对最高指挥部的
Not when it involves a coordinated attack
协调袭击
on the high command.
我抓回来那个犹太人
The Semite I brought in,
冲我开枪的那个
the one who shot at me,
你找到他其他家人了吗
did you manage to locate any members of his family?
是的 找到了
Yes. Yes, we did.
他有两个兄弟
He has two brothers,
一个在中立区
one in the Neutral Zone
另一个在太平洋合众国
and another in the Pacific States.
那我们去看看他吧
Well, let's pay him a little visit, shall we?
为什么会给受自杀监控的囚犯勺子
Why was a prisoner on suicide watch given a spoon?
没有给他
He wasn't.
我把盘子端进来时没有勺子的
It wasn't on the tray when I brought it.
不可能的 否则我会看见的
It-- It couldn't have been. I-- I would have seen it.
逮捕他
Place this man under arrest.
我们肯定翻不过山的
We'll never make it over those mountains.
就算翻过去了
Even if we do,
法警大概也在那边等着我们
The Marshal will probably be waiting on the other side.
你为什么这么做 乔
Why do you do it, Joe?
那是你的名字吧
That is your name, isn't it?
是
Yeah.
是的
It is.
你这样的人在帝国肯定左右逢源吧
A guy like you must have it made in the Reich.
为什么要为一卷你没看过的电影赌上一切
Why risk it all for a film you haven't even seen?
是为了他吗
Is it for him?
你♥爸♥爸
For your dad?
好吧 我们怎么办
All right, what do we do?
如果我能拿到纸鹤男的车
If I can get the origami man's car,
或许我可以把那个赏金猎人引出小镇
maybe I can draw the bounty hunter out of town.
那样 你就能借机上大巴 然后回家
That way, we can get you on the bus, get you back home.
-不 你会被他抓住的 -不会的
- No, he'd catch you. - No, he won't,
凭我的车技不会
not the way I drive.
他根本不想抓你
He doesn't even want you.
是我杀了那男人
I'm the one who killed that man.
这事我跟你一样有份
Hey, I'm just as much involved as you are.
旧金山今早气氛热烈
San Francisco is buzzing with excitement this morning
因为今天晚些时候
about the Crown Prince's speech
皇太子将在纳粹大使♥馆♥
that will take place later today
发表讲话
at the Nazi Embassy.
这真是历史性的时刻
It's truly an historic event:
天照大神的后裔
the descendant of the Sun Goddess,
我们尊贵的皇太子
our glorious Crown Prince,
将在我们的城市 亲自向我们发表讲话
addressing us in person in our own city,
种种迹象表明
and from all indications,
届时前往观看讲话的人数会打破记录
they're expecting a record turnout.
据报道 成千上万激动的公民
There are reports that excited citizens
都远道而来 汇聚到旧金山
are travelling into San Francisco by the thousands...
-要出门吗 -你说什么呢
- Going somewhere? - What are you talking about?
你当我傻吗 给我 弗兰克
Do you think I'm an idiot? Give it to me, Frank.
我要走了 艾德 你别想拦着我
I am leaving, Ed, and you're not going to stop me.
除非你把枪给我
Not till you give me that gun.
是吗 否则呢
Oh, yeah? Or what?
你干什么呢
What the fuck are you doing?
我们就坐在这儿 你和我
We're going to sit right here, just you and me,
直到皇太子讲话结束
until the Crown Prince's speech is over.
得了 艾德 你不会打我的
Come on, Ed. You're not going to shoot me.
是吗 你觉得我不会开枪打你
Oh, no? You don't think I would shoot you
好阻止你杀别人吗
to keep you from killing somebody else?
好阻止你寻死吗
From killing yourself?
因为你这就是寻死 弗兰克
Because that's what you'd be doing, Frank.
-糟糕 -该死的
- Oh, shit! - Oh, God damn it!
弗兰克 对不起 我打伤了你
Oh, Frank, I'm sorry! I shot you.
你浪费了我一颗子弹
You wasted one of my bullets.
-你流血了 -天呐
- You're bleeding. - Oh, God.
对不起 弗兰克
Oh, I'm sorry, Frank.
把壁柜里的急救箱拿给我
Just give me the first aid kit out of the closet.
弗兰克
Frank!
你干什么
What are you doing?
放我出去
Let me out!
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表