剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
The Pons did.
我们很多人都付出了跟你一样的代价 弗兰克
A lot of us paid a price like you, Frank.
我失去了丈夫和两个兄弟
I lost my husband and two brothers.
他们拿枪和毒气室对付我们
They-- They come at us with guns and gas chambers,
你们呢 你们就拿一部电影对付他们
and you, hmm? You just aim a movie at them.
你们怎么不让他们也血洒街头
How about you put some of their blood on the streets for a change?
没那么简单 弗兰克
It's not that simple, Frank.
如果我们对日本人打击太大
We weaken the Japs too much,
无异于求着柏林再投弹
and we're just begging Berlin to drop another bomb.
那你们就看老电影
So you just watch old movies.
那些电影比你想的要重要
The films are more important than you know.
我们很荣幸您能抽空来我们这里
We are honoured that you found time in your schedule to visit with us,
皇太子殿下
Your Highness.
我们两国的团结
The solidarity between our nations
对我来说十分重要 瑞斯大使
is foremost in my mind, Ambassador Reiss.
而且我们也该亲自来见见
And it's time we greeted our subjects
我们太平洋合众国的子民了
in the Pacific States in person.
是的
Yes,
因此 我很不好意思提出接下来这个请求
which makes my next request very difficult.
我们恳请
We respectfully request
皇太子取消在使♥馆♥外的公开讲话
that the Crown Prince cancel his public address outside the Embassy.
这种请求怎么能
This is not a proper request
当着皇太子殿下的面提出
to be made in the presence of His Highness.
没事 贸易大臣
No, Trade Minister.
我想听听为什么
I want to hear why.
而且我想听真正提出这个请求的人解释
And I want to hear it from the person actually making the request.
我收到纽约的消息
I have received word from New York.
抵抗组织的袭击加剧了
The Resistance are stepping up their attacks.
我理解也感谢你的担忧
I understand and thank you for your concern,
但我的皇家卫队和宪兵队
but my Imperial Guard and the Kempeitai
会给我提供绝佳的保护
provide excellent security.
我们掌握证据表明
We have obtained evidence
抵抗组织有假护照
that the Resistance are in possession of false travel papers.
你们明确知道有人有意行刺皇太子吗
You have knowledge of such a threat against the Crown Prince?
并不明确知道
Not direct knowledge, no,
但殿下您的安全
but the safety of Your Highness
是我们的首要考虑
is our paramount concern.
谢谢 大使先生
Thank you, Ambassador,
但我还是要亲自对我的子民发表讲话
but I will address my people in person.
请你的卫兵务必保持警惕 田上先生
We ask that your guards remain vigilant, Mr Tagomi,
我们是绝不会松懈的
because we certainly will.
多谢你们的茶和热情款待
Thank you for the tea and your hospitality.
你可知道有队长所说的这种威胁
Are you aware of any threats such as Oberführer mentioned?
威胁有很多 贸易大臣
There are many threats, Trade Minister,
尤其是那些企图动摇稳定局势
not least from Nazi agents seeking
并将其罪行嫁祸给颠覆分子的纳粹特工
to destabilise us and blame their crimes on subversives.
那么你觉得皇太子照计划发表讲话没问题
So you're comfortable with the Crown Prince proceeding?
皇家卫队誓能保护他周全
The Imperial Guard vouch for his safety.
那假护照呢
And the false travel papers?
那个怎么了
What about them?
谁可能持有假护照 或者是否确有其事
Who might be carrying them or if in fact they exist.
国内治安的问题
Matters of internal security
与贸易部无关
do not concern the Trade Ministry.
副总指挥 受审者已经从
Obergruppenführer, the subject is recovered
D麦角酸的药效中恢复过来了
from his exposure to the D-lysergic acid.
他说他想见您 而且只见您
He says he needs to see you and only you.
先生
Hey, Mister.
看看你啊
Look at you.
你在找那个人
You're looking for that man,
那个折纸鸟的
the one who makes the paper birds?
如果是呢
What if I am?
我知道他去哪了
I know where he went.
给我两马克就告诉你
Give me 2 marks, and I'll tell you.
告诉我 否则宰了你
You tell me or I'll kill you.
我看见他开车往那边去了
I saw him drive down that way
就昨晚深夜
late last night.
什么车
What kind of car?
老车 黑色的
An old one, black.
他要去哪
Where was he going?
我不知道
I don't know.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
这地方远吗
Hey, is this far?
就几英里吧
It's a couple miles, maybe.
他在地图上标出来了
He marked it on the map.
你觉得是什么
What do you think it is?
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我们没这个时间了
We do not have time for this.
你不用来的 但我去定了
You don't have to come. I'm doing this.
你还没够吗
Hey, haven't you had enough?
康纳利上尉
Captain Connolly.
康纳利先生 请过来
Mr Connolly, please join us.
是 副总指挥
Yes, Obergruppenführer.
你也看到了
As you can see,
迈耶先生从幻觉中清醒过来了
Mr Meyer has recovered from his hallucinations.
他刚告诉我件很有趣的事
He's just told me something very interesting.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他说什么了
What did he tell you?
他说你是他的同谋
He's named you as a conspirator.
这...太荒唐了
That's r-- That's ridiculous.
这显然是谎言
It's obviously a lie.
那他为什么要说是你
Why would he name you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从未见过此人
I've never met this man.
告密人不非得见过他的同谋
An informant doesn't have to meet his co-conspirators.
坐下
Sit down.
不 他只需要传递情报
No, he just has to pass on the information.
什么情报
What information?
我行车的路线 上尉
The route of my car, Captain.
我一直很忠诚 副总指挥
I've only been loyal, Obergruppenführer.
他的话都是谎言
Whatever he said, he's lying.
快告诉他
Tell him now.
这人在撒谎
This-- This man is lying.
我看不是 上尉
I don't think so, Captain.
迈耶先生详细地跟我说了
Mr Meyer has given me a very detailed account
你是如何传递情报的
of how you passed on the information.
解释一下吧
Explain yourself.
副总指挥 我
Obergruppenführer, I--
不是这样的
i-it's not true.
告诉他不是这样的
Just tell him it's not true.
没有证据
Th-There's no proof,
只是这犹太猪的一面之词
just the word of this Semite.
说吧 上尉
Tell me, Captain.
我没什么好说的
I have nothing to confess.
-快说 -求您 这是诡计
- Tell me now. - Please, this is a trick.
是谎言
It's a lie.
你是说我傻吗
Are you saying I'm a fool?
我让自己被骗了
I've allowed myself to be deceived?
当然不是
No, of course not.
那他说的就是真的喽
So he's telling the truth.
不是的 告诉他你在撒谎
He's not! Please tell him you're lying.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
您知道他在撒谎
You knew he was lying.
不 只是怀疑
No. I suspected.
你虽然没事了 上尉
You may be relieved, Captain,
但我们还是不知道他们怎么挖到情报的
but we still don't know how they got to us.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你要喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
我刚去过宪兵队
I've just been to the Kempeitai.
他们没告诉我究竟发生了什么
They didn't tell me exactly what happened,
但他们说起因不是劳拉和孩子们
but they did say it wasn't about Laura and the kids.
而是你那个疯子女朋友
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表