剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
没有 当然没有
No. Of course not.
我不会那样对你和巴迪的
I wouldn't do that to you and Buddy.
谢谢
Arigato.
晚上好 晚上好
こんばんは。こんばんは。
罗伯特·奇尔顿来拜访加仓罗夫妇
Robert Childan here to see the Kasouras.
加仓罗太太 您真是...
Mrs Kasoura, you look...
太美了
美しい
我恐怕是来早了
I'm afraid I may be early.
不算太早
Not too early.
请进 奇尔顿先生
Enter, Mr Childan.
我带来了礼物
I have brought a gift to graft,
希望能博得二位的好感
to invite your most favourable attitude.
多谢了
Most kind of you.
选自美国即将消亡的文化中
Selected from the finest objets d'art
最优秀的文物
of America's dying culture.
是逝去岁月的一丝气息
A flavour of our bygone days.
这是20世纪20年代的摩登女郎穿的
Flappers used to wear them in the 1920s.
您去店里时 我注意到您看它们来着
I saw you looking at them in the store.
虽是过时之物了 但毕竟...
It's decadent, of course, but still--
谢谢
Thank you.
来喝一杯吧
Please, a drink?
威士忌
Whiskey?
好 谢谢 加仓罗先生
Yes. Thank you, Mr Kasoura.
有品位
Tasteful.
真有品位
Very tasteful.
我感到了这里的禅意 和谐
I sense the wabi here, the harmony.
谢谢 加仓罗先生
Arigato, Kasoura-san.
叫我保罗就好
Please, call me Paul.
还有贝蒂
And Betty.
那也叫我罗伯特吧
Then I am Robert.
这是你的收藏吗
Is this your collection?
你想看看吗
Would you like to see it?
好啊 谢谢
Oh, yes. Thank you.
我们很珍爱这把手♥枪♥
The pistol is our prized possession.
1860年的.44柯尔特
Colt .44 from 1860.
联邦军的装备
Issued to the Union Army.
蓝衣军在第二次牛奔河之役中用过它
Boys in blue brought it into the Second Bull Run.
请吧
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉我
So tell me,
你如何辨识真伪
how do you verify what's real from any fakes?
我有一双训练有素的眼睛
I have a practised eye.
它散发着多么奇妙的历史感啊
What a wonderful sense of history it exudes.
晚饭准备好了
Dinner is ready.
请吧
Shall we?
你在日本政♥府♥大楼里
What the hell do you think you're doing
四处窥探是想干什么
snooping around the Nippon Building?
请来两杯咖啡
Two coffees, please.
我也想问你呢
I could say the same to you.
你觉得我还有什么选择
What choice do you think I had?
我还得养家糊口
I had a family to support.
否则你以为我是怎么保你们安全的
How do you think I kept all of you safe?
我放下了骄傲 做了该做的
I swallowed my pride, and I did what I had to do.
你之前知道
Did you have any idea
你妹妹跟这些叛乱分子扯上了关系吗
that your sister was involved with these insurgents?
我听她在电♥话♥上说了
I heard her on the wire.
其他监听人也听到了
So did all the other listeners.
我只得求我们宽宏的雇主们
I had to throw myself on the mercy of--
发发慈悲 开开恩
our benevolent employers.
我只能指认她
I had to identify her.
我跟他们说她只是个孩子
I told them she was a kid.
我说她是我的孩子
I told them she was my kid.
见鬼 我给他们效力了16年
I mean, hell, I worked for them for 16 years.
总该有点价值吧
It's got to be worth something.
16年
16 years?
你知道她有卷电影吗
Did you know she had a film?
是的
She did.
现在又出现了一部
And now there's another one.
茱莉安娜 你认真听我说
Juliana, you listen to me very carefully.
你千万别卷进去了
You cannot get involved in this.
这一部有点不同 是吧
There's something different about this one, isn't there?
我也不知道为什么
I don't know what it is,
但我可以告诉你 他们叫我们连轴转
but I can tell you they got us working around the clock
想找到它
trying to find it.
他们冲我大声吼
They screamed at me so loud,
我还以为他们要把我们两个都崩了
I thought they were going to shoot us both.
但我的说法都得到了证实
But everything I said checked out,
所以他们让她和她那个白♥痴♥男友
so they let her and that idiot boyfriend of hers
逃去了中立区
escape to the Neutral Zone.
谢天谢地啊 茱莉安娜
And thank God, Juliana,
如果楚迪出了事
because if anything happened to Trudy--
我也就完了
I'd be finished.
这牛排真美味
I mean, this steak is delicious.
我们喜欢美式餐点
We like to eat American food.
你的厨艺真是精湛 贝蒂
You cook it to perfection, Betty.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗伯特 你喜欢音乐吗
Robert, do you like music?
比如邦克·强森 基德·奥赖[均为黑人爵士乐手]
Say, Bunk Johnson, Kid Ory?
迪克西兰爵士乐
Dixieland jazz.
其实保罗 我并不了解黑人音乐
You know, Paul, I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Negro music.
我更喜欢古典乐 瓦格纳 贝多芬
I prefer the classics: Wagner, Beethoven,
巴♥赫♥也还行
sometimes Bach.
要不我给你放一首
Perhaps if I played you a selection
-新奥尔良节奏王的曲子 -保罗
- from the New Orleans Rhythm Kings. - Paul,
他不熟悉这个
he does not know it.
罗伯特
Robert,
昨天我见一个美国人对他朋友说
yesterday I saw an American say to his friend
"你个老混球"
"Hey, you old bastard,"
可"混球"是个侮辱性词语吧
but bastard is an insult, is it not?
没错
Ah, well, yes--
说别人"老"也很无礼
And "old" is also impolite.
有时侮辱可以表示亲昵
Sometimes insults can show affection,
我们也会跟陌生人套近乎来表达愤怒
and we address strangers as friends to show we're angry.
比如"哥们"或"伙计"
For instance, "pal" or "buddy."
哥们 滚开
Hey, pal, back off.
确实有点乱
Yeah, it's confusing.
挺蠢的
It's stupid, really.
微妙
Subtle.
罗伯特 我在读一本书
Robert, perhaps you can help me
或许你可以帮我
with a book I'm reading.
是美国作家纳撒尼尔·韦斯特
It's a novel from the 1930s
于20世纪30年代写的小说
by U.S. author Nathaniel West.
名叫《寂寞芳心小姐》
The novel is "Miss Lonelyhearts".
我很喜欢
I like it,
但我不太明白作者的主旨
but I can't seem to grasp the author's meaning.
恐怕我没有看过那本书
I have not read that book, I fear.
真遗憾
What a shame.
作者对苦难的看法很有意思
The author has interesting things to say on suffering,
不像基♥督♥徒
unlike Christians,
认为苦难是因为人们有原罪
who believe there must be sin to account for it.
韦斯特先生认为
Mr West suggest
他受的苦或许并没有来由
that he might be suffering with no cause,
只因为他是个犹太人
due to his being a Semite.
我们在战时都不好过
Well, we all suffered during the war,
但如果日本和德国不是战胜国
but if Japan and Germany had not been victorious,
那么如今就是犹太人统治世界了
then Semites would be running the world today.
我相信你们也认同 那就太...
Which, I'm sure, you would agree would be most--
喂
Hello.
喂 乔
Hey, Joe.
我是茱莉安娜 现在方便吗
It's Juliana. Is this a good time?
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表