剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
元首
帝国康复医院
纽约 罗斯林
宪兵队总部
皇后旅馆
晚安 贸易大臣
为国家服务是我们的职责
走
Walk.
进去
Go!
弗兰克和我说好坐11点的大巴离开的
Frank and I were supposed to leave on the 11:00 bus.
离开 什么意思
What do you mean, leave?
遇上麻烦了吗
In some kind of trouble?
对 他遇上麻烦了
Yeah. He is.
我被困在这里 如果他不坐大巴走
I'm stuck in here, and if he doesn't get on that bus--
你现在就得上车了
You got to get on now.
没有小茱我不上车
Not without Jules.
弗兰克 这是你最后的机会了 快走
Frank, this is your last chance. Go.
我明天送她上别的大巴
I'll put her on another bus tomorrow.
要是她出事了怎么办
What if something's happened to her?
我不能
I-- I can't.
你们到底上不上车
You fellas getting on or not?
-上 -不上
- Yes. - No.
不上
It's no.
好吧
Right.
抱歉 茱莉安娜
I'm sorry, Juliana.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
要不是我 你就不会被困在这儿了
You wouldn't be in here if it weren't for me.
你是怎么知道的
How'd you know anyway?
有人
Someone--
有人告诉我宪兵队要突袭那家俱乐部
Someone told me the Kempeitai were going to raid that club.
谁
Who?
那不重要了
It doesn't matter, does it?
电影没了
The film's gone.
准备好出发了吗
You ready to go?
差不多了
Just about.
别担心 我没事
Don't worry. I'm okay.
汤玛斯 我说过下楼梯别跑的
Thomas, I warned you about racing down those stairs.
我没有 妈妈 我发誓...
I wasn't, Mother. I promise. I--
我不知道怎么回事 我肯定是
I don't know what happened. I must have--
肯定是滑倒了
I must have slipped.
你就是笨手笨脚
It's called being a clumsy oaf.
闭嘴 艾米
Shut up, Amy.
-来吧 姑娘们 -你没事吧
- Come on, girls. - Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm-- I'm fine.
没什么的
It's-- It's nothing.
你走吧
You, uh, you go on.
我顺路送他
I'll drop him off on the way.
我们去给你清理一下 好吗
Let's see if we can get you cleaned up, shall we?
你和弗兰克本打算去哪
So where were you and Frank headed?
中立区
The Neutral Zone.
你们要在那儿生活吗
Were you going to live there?
也许会试着去南美
Maybe try to get down to South America.
我也不知道
I don't know, really.
那如果我晚一天来
So if I would have come here a day later,
就再也见不到你了
then I would have never seen you again.
弗兰克肯定是遇上大♥麻♥烦了
Frank must really be in some kind of trouble.
他做了什么
What did he do?
我不想说 乔
I can't-- I can't talk about it, Joe.
你
You.
你们带她去哪
Where are you taking her?
你们带她去哪
Where are you taking her?
茱莉安娜
Juliana!
她来了
Oh, here she is.
你没受到伤害吧 克莱恩小姐
Are you quite unharmed, Miss Crain?
我没事
Yes, I'm fine.
给你 一万日元
Here you go. 10,000 yen.
你可以走了
You may go.
你是不是忘了什么东西
Aren't you forgetting something?
-电影 -怎么了
- The film. - What about it?
我们昨晚付了钱 它归我们了
We paid for it last night. It's ours.
但紧接着你们把宪兵队
That was before you brought the Kempeitai
引去了我的营业场所
upon my place of business.
那笔钱就当是赔偿金了
That money will serve as a compensation.
赔偿金
Compensation.
如果你们还能拿出等额的钱
If you can come up with the same sum again--
那乔怎么办
What about Joe?
我们已经把所有钱都花在你身上了
We spent all the money we had on you.
我们不能把他丢在这儿
We're not leaving him here.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
你要对他做什么
What will you do with him?
如果没人付赎金
If no ransom is paid,
就将他交给当局
deliver him to the authorities.
他们会杀了他的
They'll kill him.
我猜是的
I expect they will.
我能拿来一万日元
I'll get you 10,000 yen.
你朋友是东海岸抵抗组织的一员
Your friend is a member of the East Coast Resistance.
所以他身价要高很多
That makes him of considerably greater value.
那是多少
How much greater?
五万日元
50,000 yen.
我去筹
I'll get it.
你有五万日元吗
You have 50,000 yen?
我说了我会去筹
I said I'd get it.
你上哪找那么多钱
Where are you going to get that kind of money?
我会想办法的
That's my business.
我刚花了一万日元把你弄出来
I just spent 10,000 yen getting you out.
我在你眼里为什么那么有价值
Yeah, what makes me so valuable to you anyway?
你在日本政♥府♥大楼工作
You've got a job at the Nippon.
我跟你说过这对我们可能有用
I told you that could be useful to us.
我明白了 现在我为你们工作了
Oh, I see. So I work for you now.
我们刚救了你的命 茱莉安娜
We just saved your life, Juliana,
你好像不怎么知道感激
and you don't seem very appreciative.
我当然感激
Of course I'm appreciative.
我只是担心乔 懂吗
I'm worried about Joe. Okay?
听着 这也许不好接受
Okay, look, this may be hard,
但假如你能弄到五万日元
but if you can get your hands on 50,000 yen,
我们也不能花在他身上
we can't spend it on him.
-你得用这笔钱拿回电影 -嗯
- You have to spend it trying to get back the film. - Right.
你要为了卷电影让他去死
You'll let him die for a film.
我丈夫多姆去年就为一卷电影献出了生命
My husband Dom gave his life for one of those films last year.
我两个兄弟也是
So did my two brothers.
一个月后 我们得到了一个
A month later, we got the name of
福尔索姆监狱守卫的名字
a guard at Folsom.
他帮我们十个在押的成员越了狱
He helped ten of our people in solitary to escape.
因为你们送去了一卷电影吗
Because you delivered a film?
这是怎么回事啊
How does that even work?
重要的是 如果你想成为我们的一员
The point is if you're going to be one of us,
就得做好牺牲的准备
you got to be ready to sacrifice.
抱歉 我还没准备好
I'm sorry. I'm not ready to do that.
早安 埃里希
Good morning, Erich.
副总指挥
Obergruppenführer.
你
It's...
醒来真是太好了
good to see you awake.
你看上去好多了
You look much better.
反正不会比这更糟了
I'm sure I couldn't have looked much worse.
我
I, uh...
我欠你一条命 埃里希
I owe you my life, Erich.
我的命是您的 长官
And I owe you mine, sir.
我们还是不知道
We still don't know
是谁向犹太人告了密吗
who told those Semites where to hit us?
不管是谁
Well, whoever it was,
我觉得他们是听从了
I think they're working under the orders
海德里希总指挥的命令
of Oberstgruppenführer Heydrich.
海德里希
Heydrich?
他为什么要置您于死地
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表