剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Juliana.
楚蒂
Trudy.
拿着这个
Take this.
-是什么 -快 进屋去
- What is it? - Quick, get inside.
-这是什么 -出路
- What is this? - A way out.
站住
止まれ!
去找出她的同伙
仲間を探せ!
弗兰克
Frank.
这是什么
Hey, what is this?
新闻纪录影片
It's newsreel film.
我看出来了
Yeah, I see that.
这上面显示我们赢得了战争
It shows us winning the war.
但我们没有啊
But we didn't win the war.
那是他们的说法
That's what they told us.
-天呐 我知道这是什么了 -什么
- Jesus, I know what this is. - What?
-高堡奇人 -谁
- The Man In the High Castle. - Who?
艾德跟我说过他
Some guy Ed told me about it.
他制♥作♥一些反法♥西♥斯♥的电影
He makes these anti-fascist movies.
制♥作♥ 时代广场上的军人也是做的吗
Makes them... G.I.'s in Times Square?
-不 我知道看上去很真实 -是啊
- No, I know they look real. - Yeah,
看上去真实 因为这就是真的
they look real 'cause they are real.
但这不可能啊 是吧
But they can't be, can they?
不管这是什么 希♥特♥勒♥下令把电影都毁了
Whatever they are, Hitler ordered them all destroyed.
为什么 如果这不过是些破电影
Why, if they're just stupid movies?
重点是 持有电影就是叛国罪
The point is, possessing them is treason.
你哪弄来的
How did you get this?
-楚蒂给我的 -楚蒂
- Trudy gave it to me. - Trudy?
她怎么会有这种东西
What the hell is she doing with this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
她死了
She's dead.
什么
What?
他们当街把她打死了
They shot her on the street.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我们得去报♥警♥
Hey, we have to go to the police.
杀她的就是警♥察♥ 弗兰克
Police are the ones who shot her, Frank.
你得说你们并不亲密
You have to say you weren't close.
-你们是同母异父的姐妹 -不 弗兰克
- She was only your half-sister. - No, Frank, no.
你不知道她为什么要给你
You didn't know what she gave you.
你是个忠诚子民
You're a loyal subject
-完全愿意配合 -楚蒂为此送命了 弗兰克
- and will cooperate fully. - Trudy died for this, Frank.
得让他们觉得你对此事毫不知情
They have to think you know nothing about this,
否则他们也会杀了你
or they'll kill you too.
你觉得楚蒂会希望如此吗
You think Trudy would want that?
非洲殖民地遭遇了地震
Earthquakes rock the African colonies.
闪族恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击了波罗的海首都
Semitic terrorists strike the Baltic capital,
元首誓要复仇
and the fuhrer vows sweet revenge.
国内第一热曲是什么
What's the number one hit in the nation?
BGM: Angy Words - Houston
你睡了吗
Any sleep?
没怎么睡
Not much.
那是什么
What's that?
一张票 10:30的大巴
A ticket... for the 10:30 bus.
科罗拉多州 卡农城
Canon City, Colorado?
楚蒂说过她要出城
Trudy told me she was going out of town.
这后面有她写的字
On the back, she wrote something.
似乎是"日出餐馆 12:5"
Looks like "Sunrise diner. 12:5."
-是指时间吗 -大概吧
- 5 minutes after 12:00? - I guess.
她说她得到份工作
She told me she got a job.
真没想到楚蒂会加入抵抗组织
Never would've imagined Trudy in the Resistance.
-走吧 -干什么
- Come on. - What?
我带你去警局
I'm taking you to the police station.
-不 你不能一起来 -我当然要去
- No, you're not coming with me. - Of course I am.
弗兰克 你最要不得的就是跟警♥察♥打交道了
Frank, the last thing you need is trouble with the police.
-小茱 这是大事 -我知道
- Jules, this is serious. - I know it is,
所以你的参与越少越好
which is why the less involved you are, the better.
-我还是觉得我该去 -绝对不行
- I still think I should go! - Not a chance.
我会处理好的 我保证
I'll take care of it. I promise.
然后我去见妈妈 我...
Then I'll go see mom, and I'll...
告诉她和阿诺德发生了什么
Tell her what happened, and Arnold.
好吧 我很遗憾
All right. I'm sorry.
真不知道没有你我要怎么办
I don't know what I would've done without you.
车祸之后 是你帮我恢复了过来
After the accident, you got me back on my feet.
没有什么能让你一蹶不振 小茱
Hey, nothing could keep you down for long, Jules,
哪怕是一辆大巴
not even a bus.
好了
All right.
-今晚见 -嗯
- See you tonight. - Yeah.
-克莱恩小姐 -丹尼
- Miss Crain. - Doni.
你说过今早要一起喝茶的
You said tea this morning.
对啊
Yes, of course.
抱歉 我忘记我还有个约会
I'm sorry, I forgot I have an appointment.
我们能改天再约吗
Can we do this another time?
当然 好的
Yes, okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
皇太子在这里发表过演讲之后
After the crown prince gives his speech here,
我将亲自护送他和太子妃
I personally will escort him and the princess
进入这间房♥间
inside this room
在这里喝茶
where we will take tea.
有问题吗 田上先生
Is there a problem, Mr. Tagomi?
抱歉 但这间屋子里的家具
I'm sorry, the furniture in this room
对皇太子和太子妃来说不太合适
is inappropriate for the crown prince and princess.
贸易大臣 我向您保证这些家具都是上好的
Trade Minister, I assure you these are very fine pieces,
跟元首在柏林用的一样
the same as the fuhrer has in Berlin.
当然 我们乐意换好
We're happy to replace it, of course,
麻烦把合适家具的具体要求发给我们
if you'll send us information on the proper pieces.
当然 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
谢谢 大使先生
Thank you, Ambassador.
我们十分荣幸能接待皇太子
We're deeply honored to receive the crown prince
和太子妃来大使♥馆♥作客
and princess as guests here at the embassy.
这是德日两国人♥民♥
It is an harmonious expression of the friendship
和谐友谊的象征
between the German and Japanese peoples.
搞什么鬼啊
What the hell was that about?
家具没有气
The furniture doesn't have chi.
什么
Chi?
五大元素之一
One of the five great elements.
起源于中国
It comes from the Chinese.
他们认为物品有灵魂 能带来好运或厄运
They believe there's a spirit in things, bringing good or bad luck.
迷信偏见的破玩意
Superstitious slant-eyed crap.
真不明白元首
I don't understand why the fuhrer
为什么允许这些人统治半个大♥陆♥
allowed these people to rule half the continent.
那是早先了
"Allowed."
但还能维持多久呢
But for how much longer?
那个纳粹军官很不屑
The Nazi officer has a disdain.
他只能理解他看得见的世界
He only understands a world he can see.
您似乎有烦恼 贸易大臣
You seem troubled, Trade Minister.
世道很动荡 言道
It's a time of great uncertainty, Kotomichi.
据说元首病得很重
The fuhrer is said to be very ill.
他的继任者必会延续和平共处的政策吧
Surely his successor will continue a policy of peaceful cohabitation.
我算了一卦
I consulted the oracle.
结果是第29卦[坎卦 属下下卦]
The reply was the 29th hexagram.
"黑暗 警惕"
"Darkness. Pay attention."
BGM: Ask The Robin - Buddy Stuart
该死
Damn it.
可恶
Shit!
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
你看上去很糟糕啊 沃伦先生
You're a mess, Mr. Warren.
来
Here.
好点了吗
That better?
你是不会有好下场的
See, this will... this will end badly for you.
开头也不怎么样
Didn't start too good.
听说你有重要的事要告诉我
I'm told you have something very important to tell me.
卡车的目的地
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表