剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
没收那些相机
封锁入口
找到犯人
我就跟在殿下后面 马上便到
百老汇
一个德意志 一个元首
兰·贝克
蚱蜢
蚱蜢
蚱蜢
日本政♥府♥大楼访客通行证
岩猿樱
日本政♥府♥大楼
出示通行证
我只有...
你在这儿工作吗
不 但是...
有人给了我这个
日本政♥府♥大楼访客通行证茱莉安娜·克莱恩
不许任何人离开
Nobody leaves.
田上先生
Tagomi-san!
田上先生
Tagomi-san!
走
Go!
田上先生
Tagomi-san!
您的车 贸易大臣
Your car, Trade Minister.
有问题吗
Is this a problem?
所有外国签证都要被扣留
All foreign visas must be detained.
天呐 艾德 你在做什么
Oh, God, Ed. What the hell are you doing?
我在做什么 弗兰克 你在做什么
What am I doing? Frank, what are you doing?
有什么消息吗
Have they said anything yet?
-什么消息 -关于皇太子遭枪击的事
- About what? - About the prince getting shot.
我就知道我该一枪打在你腿上
I knew I should have shot you in the fucking leg.
艾德 不是我♥干♥的 是别人开的枪
Ed, I didn't do it. Someone else shot him.
只有你开过那把枪
You're the only one that fired that gun.
好吧
All right now.
回家 别上街
Go home and stay off the street
直到明早出来上班
until work tomorrow.
茱莉安娜来过电♥话♥
Juliana called.
什么 她说什么了
What? What did she say?
没什么
Nothing.
你绝不能跟人说 跟谁都不能说
You cannot tell anybody about this, okay? Nobody.
好吧 天呐 但既然你没做什么
Okay, Geez. But if you didn't do anything--
有人看见我了
I was seen!
艾德 你不能跟人说起枪的事
Ed, you can't tell anybody about that gun.
这事你知我知
This is between you and me.
全部下车
Everybody off!
这片区域被封锁了
Whole area closed!
徒步吧 快点
You walk! Quickly!
退后
Stand back!
快点
Hurry up!
...家里迎来了新孩子 多蒂和茉莉
...has new children at home, Dottie and Molly--
弗兰克
Frank?
你没事吧
You okay?
怎么回事
What happened?
艾德说你要做件可怕的事
Ed said you were going to do something terrible.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
别
Don't, okay?
宪兵队 他们来找过你
The Kempeitai, they came looking for you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你找到你想找的东西了吗
Did you find what you were looking for?
或许找到个开头
Maybe the start of something.
说不好
I don't know.
外面有情况啊
Um, something going on out there.
他们封锁了半个城市
They closed half the city.
嗯 日本皇太子遭到枪击
Yeah, the Jap prince got shot.
什么
What?
你妈挺担心你的
Your ma has been worried about you.
你该去看看她
You should, uh, you should go see her.
休息一下吧 殿下
Please try to rest, Your Highness.
我一晚上都坐在这把椅子上 田上先生
I have spent the entire night in this chair, Tagomi-san.
我休息够了
I am rested.
你的八卦
Your Chinese oracle...
也无法预测每一件事
it cannot foresee every eventuality.
不管实施这起暴行的人是谁
Whoever is responsible for this outrage
必会受到制裁
will be brought to justice.
最后一块子弹碎片已经取出
The final bullet fragments were removed,
但他情况仍很危险
but he remains in a critical condition.
心脏受了伤
There was an injury to the heart.
你已经修复了吧
But you repaired it.
我们已经尽全力了 殿下
We have done all we can, Your Highness.
我们等待时 您可以陪他坐坐
You may sit with him while we wait.
你可来了
There she is.
好个惊喜啊
What a nice surprise.
亲爱的 安
Honey. Anne?
看看是谁来了
Come here and look who breezed in.
你来了啊
Oh, there you are.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
外面是怎么回事
What's going on out there?
大街上怎么那么多日本人
Why are there Japs all over the street?
谁知道啊 妈
Who knows, Ma?
谢谢 看 我给你买♥♥了草药
Thank you. Look, I brought you herbs.
-要我泡茶吗 -不
- Shall I make some tea? - No.
我再也不喝那日本人的破玩意了
I'm not drinking that Nip poison anymore.
你觉得纳粹终于要侵略了吗
Do you think the Nazis are finally going to invade?
感觉就像占领又发生了
I mean, it's like the start of the Occupation all over again.
我们让她坐下吧 亲爱的
Why don't we let her sit down, honey?
-好吗 来 坐下 -好
- Okay? Come on, sit down. Here. - Okay.
你都躲哪去了
So where have you been hiding?
我没躲哪 妈
Oh, I haven't been hiding, Ma,
就是忙呢
just, you know, I've been busy.
忙到不能过来跟妈妈打个招呼吗
So busy you couldn't stop by and say hi to your mother?
-对不起 -我以为
- I'm sorry. - Well, I mean,
你是找到工作了什么的
I thought maybe you got a job or something.
不是
No.
弗兰克肯定需要她吧
I'm sure that Frank needed her around, right?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Honey, are you all right?
嗯
Yeah.
他们对那孩子做的事太过分了
It's just a terrible thing what they did to that boy.
弗兰克告诉你了
Frank told you?
他没告诉你我去看过他吗
He didn't tell you I came by?
弗兰克不会有事的
Frank will be fine.
他已经在好起来了
He's healing already.
伤是能好 但是 难说啊
Wounds heal, but, I don't know...
那样失去姐姐和外甥外甥女
losing your sister and her kids like that,
难以想象
I can't even imagine.
告诉你 希♥特♥勒♥就没打算
I tell you, Hitler was never going to stand
让犹太人永远在这里安宁地生活
for the Jews living here in peace forever.
那混♥蛋♥算计着我们所有人呢
I tell you, that bastard has got a plan for all of us.
好了 没事了
Okay, okay, it's okay.
你见过楚蒂吗
Have you seen Trudy?
你见过你妹妹吗
Have you seen your sister?
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
你有你妹妹的消息吗
Have you heard anything from your sister?
好几天没联络了
Not for a few days.
我一直告诉她不用担心
I keep telling her don't worry.
我说"别担心 她是个无拘无束的人
I'd say "Don't worry. She's a free spirit.
-她想联络我们就会联络了" 是吧 -嗯
- She'll be in touch when she's ready," Right? - Right.
我...
I--
对不起 我得走了
I'm so sorry. I have to go.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克
Frank.
我不知道
I didn't know.
怎么伤的
How did this happen?
我也不记得了
Uh, I-- I don't remember exactly.
你能给我止血吗
Look, if you could just stop it bleeding.
我上班不能迟到了
I can't be late for work.
就一天 弗兰克 你不能待在家吗
It's one day, Frank. Can't you just stay home?
我得补上旷的工
I have to make up the time I missed.
如果早知上那辆车会造成这么多伤害
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表