剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
It was about your crazy fucking girlfriend.
-不是那样的 -这都怪她
- It wasn't like that. - This is her fault.
她和她那个妹妹做了什么
She and that sister of hers did something
结果把我们都给卷进来了
and dragged the rest of us into it.
那才是他们被杀的原因
That's the only reason they're dead.
他们折磨我 打我
They tortured me. They beat me.
为了什么
For what?
为了我说不出的情报
For, uh, information I couldn't give them.
说不出还是不肯说
Couldn't or wouldn't?
我没杀劳拉和孩子们
I did not kill Laura and the kids.
是宪兵队杀了他们
The Kempeitai did.
这是他们的国家 弗兰克
This is their country, Frank!
你还不懂吗
Don't you get it?
嗯
Yeah.
我懂
Yeah, I get it.
你一直想要孩子的 对吗 弗兰克
You always wanted to have kids, didn't you, Frank?
我希望你有一日能有孩子
Well, I hope you do one day,
希望他们也被从你身边夺走
and I hope they're taken away from you
就像你夺走了我的孩子
like you took mine from me
那你就能感到我的心痛了
so you could feel the same pain I'm feeling.
...乘这艘船离去 去履行使命
...sail upon this ship do their duty
他们光荣而正直
with honour and integrity
为强大我们美丽的日本帝国尽忠尽职
for the betterment of our glorious empire.
皇太子殿下
His Royal Highness the Crown Prince
和皇太子妃殿下
and Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess
一早来到泛太平洋公园的神道庙
began the day at the Shinto Temple in the Pan Pacific park
祭祀天照大神
by making their offering to Amaterasu,
即太阳女神
the Goddess of the Sun.
皇太子此行最值得期待的活动之一
In one of the highlights of the Crown Prince's visit,
就是在纳粹大使♥馆♥前对公众发表讲话
he will speak in front of the Nazi embassy in a public address.
太平洋合众国的子民都可以前来
All subjects of the Pacific States are invited.
真漂亮
Pretty girl.
应该穿过前面那些树就到了
It should just be up through those trees.
谢谢你陪我来
Thanks for coming with me.
我们不该这么做
We shouldn't be doing this.
我真不理解你
I don't understand you.
你如果看过那卷电影就会理解了
You would if you saw that film.
是吗 一卷展示了另一个世界的电影
Yeah? A film that shows another world?
那又如何
So what?
所以或许这世界不非得如此
So it means that maybe things don't have to be this way.
或许这世界可以改变
Maybe the world can change.
我看不出怎么可能
I don't see how.
你口气像弗兰克
You sound like Frank.
我开始喜欢弗兰克了
Well, I'm starting to like Frank.
你有没有想过 如果你能改变
You ever think how different life could be
仅仅一件事 生活会多么不同
if you could change just one thing?
比如呢
Like what?
我爸爸死在战争中
My dad died during the war.
如果他没死 我不知道我会是怎样的人
And I don't know who I'd be if that hadn't happened.
走吧
Come on.
等等
Hey, hold up a second.
听着 我也骗了你
Listen, I lied to you, too.
或许我是在追随父亲的脚步
Maybe I'm following in my father's footsteps,
或许我没有
maybe I'm not.
我从没见过他
I've never even met him.
他和我妈妈不是夫妻
He wasn't married to my-- my mother, and--
也没住在我们身边 他从没管过我们
he doesn't live near us. He never took any interest.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我不知道
Yeah, well, I don't know
我为什么觉得非要跟你说这个
why I felt I had to tell you this.
我很高兴你说了
I'm glad you did.
或许你是对的
You know, m-maybe you're right.
或许如果我早点遇见你
Maybe if I'd met you sooner,
我的生活就会大不相同了
my life would be a whole lot different.
现在你遇到了
Well, now you have.
或许生活真的会改变
Maybe it will be.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
你怎么来了 伙计
What are you doing here, buddy?
我得工作才有饭吃
I got to work to eat.
好啊 太好了
Well, good. Great.
你跟温德姆-麦特森先生说过你来了吗
Uh, did you tell Mr Wyndam-Matson you're here?
嗯 我告诉他了
Yeah, yeah. I told him.
那就好
Well, good. It's, uh,
你回来太好了 弗兰克
good to have you back, Frank.
真的太好了
Really good.
肯定就是这儿了
That's got to be it.
天呐
Oh, my God.
那是个女人
That's a woman.
是什么
What is it?
是他们的名字
It's their names.
楚蒂·沃克
Trudy Walker.
这上面还有个名字
There's another name here.
莱缪尔·华盛顿
Lemuel Washington.
那是我餐馆的老板
That's my boss at the diner.
BGM: Nobody's Fault But Mine - Sister Rosetta Tharpe
我想要点肉
I want some meat.
你都有什么肉
What kind of meat you got back there?
猪排
We got pork chops.
猪排
Pork chops?
你们不是不吃猪排的吗
I thought your people didn't eat pork chops.
《古♥兰♥经♥》说不能吃猪肉
The Koran says don't eat it,
没说不能做给客人吃
not don't serve it.
那好吧
Okay, then.
烤老些 像鞋革一样
Very well done, like shoe leather.
顺便想想你为什么对我撒谎吧
And while you're there, you can think about why you lied to me.
我没对你撒谎
I didn't lie to you.
你说你不知道我朋友遭遇了什么事
You told me you didn't know what happened to my friend.
我是不知道
I don't.
那你也不认识这姑娘吗
I suppose you don't know who this girl is, either?
嗯 我认识她
Yeah. I know her.
我就猜你认识
I thought maybe you did.
或许你见过她跟我朋友在一起
Maybe you saw her with my friend
却忘了个干净
and clean forgot about it.
她在这儿工作过
She used to work here.
给他服务过几次吧
She served him, I don't know, a couple of times.
她在这儿工作过
She worked here.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
我怎么知道
Beats me, man.
她下午突然就走了
She up and ran out of here this afternoon.
去拿我的猪排吧
You can get my pork chops now.
弗兰克 你做什么呢
Hey, Frank, what are you doing?
你以为呢 我♥干♥活儿呢
What does it look like? I'm working.
那个
That's, uh,
那可不是仿♥真♥枪♥
that's not a replica.
你要拿它做什么
What are you going to do with that?
回你的工作台
Go back to your station.
伙计
Buddy.
我叫你马上回你的工作台
I said go back to your station now.
你觉得那女人是什么人
Who do you think that woman was?
她肯定是抵抗组织的
She must have been a part of the Resistance.
大概被人用刑 逼问出了那些名字
Probably tortured her to get those names.
那莱缪也是抵抗组织的
So then Lem's part of the Resistance.
嗯 我觉得他就是你的联络人
Yeah, I think he's supposed to be your contact.
那他怎么什么都没说
Why didn't he say anything?
我不...
I don't--
下车 快跑
Get out of the car! Run now!
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表