剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Why would he want you dead?
我不确定
I'm not certain.
埃里希
Erich.
如果我出了什么事
If anything should happen to me...
我希望你尽你所能
I want you to do everything you can
将这个直接交给元首
to get this directly to the Führer
只能交给元首 明白我的话了吗
and only the Führer. Do you understand me?
明白 副总指挥
Yes, Obergruppenführer.
我觉得他们不会来伤害你
I don't think they'll come after you,
但我在外面安排了个守卫以防万一
but I had a guard put outside, just in case.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
你快点康复 埃里希
You get well quickly now, Erich.
我需要可靠的人在身边
I need good men around me.
我能信任的人
Men I can trust.
贸易大臣
Trade Minister?
什么事
Yes?
抱歉打扰您 贸易大臣
I'm sorry to intrude, Trade Minister,
但城户总检察官想要见您
but Chief Inspector Kido is here to see you.
好 让他进来
Very well. Show him in.
贸易大臣
Trade Minister.
总检察官
Chief Inspector.
贵部有从大阪抵达本港的
Your ministry keeps records on the import activity
船只的进口♥活♥动记录吧
of ships reaching our port from Osaka.
是的
Yes.
我们需要这些记录
We require them.
我可以问为什么吗
Why, may I ask?
我们认为黑社会在利用它们走私海♥洛♥因♥
We believe the Yakuza has been using them to smuggle heroin.
这对您来说应该并不意外
Well, surely this is no surprise to you.
据我所知 宪兵队
My understanding is that the Kempeitai
长♥期♥以来一直纵容这种走私
has long tolerated such smuggling.
也许以前是 但现在不了
Perhaps, but no more.
发生什么事了吗
Has something happened?
请您按照要求提供相关记录
You will provide the records as requested, please.
小茱
Jules.
你得赶紧跟我走
You have to come with me right now.
早安 弗兰克
Good morning, Frank.
早安 麦卡锡先生
Good morning, Mr McCarthy.
您想喝点咖啡吗
You care for some coffee?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我昨晚听到你进门了
I heard you come in last night.
如果我们吵醒您了很抱歉
Yeah. Sorry if we woke you.
当时挺晚了
It was kind of late.
你在这里睡的吗
You slept here?
对 希望您不介意
Yeah, I hope you don't mind.
你的住处怎么了
What's wrong with your place?
艾德
Hey, Ed.
昨晚真抱歉
I'm, uh, sorry about last night.
昨晚发生什么了
What happened last night?
我们约好在酒吧见面的
We were supposed to meet at the bar.
爷爷 想来点咖啡吗
Hey, Grandpa, want some coffee?
弗兰克已经问过了
Frank already offered.
好 那我再给您泡一杯
All right, let me get you another cup.
走吧
Here we go.
-弗兰克 听我解释 -到底发生了什么
- Frank, let me explain. - What the fuck happened?
听着 昨晚宪兵队进行了突袭
Listen, there was a raid by the Kempeitai.
-你说过你会去的 -是的 我知道
- You said you'd be there. - Yes, I know I did,
-我也想去的 -我等啊
- and I tried to get there. - And I was waiting
等啊 等啊
and waiting and waiting.
我明白 我尽力了
I understand. I tried.
我过不去 弗兰克 否则我一定会去的
I couldn't get there, Frank. I would have been there--
你的朋友都如何了
What about your friends?
那个抵抗组织的人 乔·布雷克
The guy from the Resistance, Joe Blake,
被黑社会扣住了
is being held by the Yakuza.
黑社会和这事有什么关系
What has the Yakuza got to do with this?
他们手里有他想买♥♥下的一卷电影
They've got a film that he's trying to buy.
-又一卷破电影 -对 又一卷
- Oh, another goddamn film. - Yes, another film.
对 现在他们扣着他
Yes. Okay. Now they've got him.
如果他们拿不到五万日元
And if they don't get 50,000 yen,
他们就会把他交给当局
they're going to turn him in
他们会杀了他的 弗兰克
and they're gonna kill him, Frank.
你不是在问我要钱吧
You're not asking for my money.
那是我们的出路 我们的未来
That's our way out, our future.
我知道
I know.
我不能眼睁睁让他死掉 弗兰克
I can't just let him die, Frank.
-为什么不能 -为什么不能
- Why not? - Why not?
对 让他去死吧
Yeah. Let him die.
-茱莉安娜 让他去死吧 -让他死
- Juliana, let him die. - Let him die?
-弗兰克 你是谁啊 -许多人都死了
- Frank, who are you? - Lots of people die, okay?
宪兵队
The Kempeitai
随时都可能来抓我
could come for me at any second.
我连家都回不去
I can't even go home.
我明白 我们再想办法
I understand. We'll find another way.
没有其他办法了 我昨晚就该走的
There is no other way. I should have left last night.
也许吧 但你没走
Maybe, but you didn't.
你为我留下来了 弗兰克
You stayed for me, Frank.
对 但现在我觉得自己好傻
Yeah. Yeah, and now I'm wondering why,
如果你总会找什么别的借口不走
you know, if you've always got another excuse.
你为什么那么在乎他
Why do you care so much about him anyway?
弗兰克 看着我
Frank, look at me.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
听见没
You hear me?
但那人救了我一命
But that man saved my life.
我总得试试
I've got to try.
我不能眼看着他死
I can't just let him die.
我得试试 否则我无法原谅自己
I've got to try. I won't be able to live with myself.
求你理解我
Please understand me.
你知道我只有四万六千日元
I mean, you know I've only got 46,000.
对 也许这些就够了
Yeah. Maybe it'll be enough.
我可以跟他讲讲价
I could convince him that it'll be enough.
好吧 不 我来
All right. No. I will.
什么 你什么意思
No, you will what? What do you mean?
那是我的钱 明白吗
Well, it's my money, all right?
我去
I'm going.
你去
You go?
-对 -你不能去
- Yeah. - You can't.
你不能去 他们等的是我
You can't. They're expecting me.
他们等的是钱
They're expecting cash.
他们才不管拿钱的人是谁
They're not going to care who brings it.
我会把他救出来
I'll get him out of there.
然后我就离开这里
And then I'm getting out of here, okay?
不管你走不走
With or without you.
我得走了
I gotta go.
BGM: Town Withou Pity - Gene Pitney
你喜欢喝葡萄酒吗 温格纳上校
You appreciate wine, Colonel Wegener?
我不是行家 总指挥
I'm no connoisseur, Obergruppenführer,
但我绝对乐意喝一杯
but I will certainly drink it.
请慢用
Enjoy it.
有趣的审讯技巧
Interesting interrogation technique.
你打算用善意杀死我吗
Do you intend to kill me with kindness?
不是善意
Not with kindness.
我知道你在太平洋合众国犯下的叛国罪行
I'm aware of the treason you committed in the Pacific States:
把海森堡装置的设计图
stealing the design for the Heisenberg Device
从帝国研究所偷走
from Reichforschungarat,
把它交给日本科技大臣
passing it to the Japanese Science Minister.
是那个缪勒军官 他认出我了
That Officer Muller. He recognised me.
我们几天前破译了日本人的密电
We decoded Japanese transmissions a few days ago,
证实了我们的猜测
confirming our suspicions.
那我怎么还没面对行刑队
Why am I not in front of a firing squad?
因为我们勇敢的元首是个伟大的人
Because our brave Führer is a great man
但他也会犯错
but not infallible.
与日本保持和平 是他判断失误
He's had the poor judgment to maintain peace with the Japanese,
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表