剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Do you know Randall Baker, Miss Crain?
你妹妹有提到过此人吗
Did your sister ever mention that man?
你把电影丢了
So you lost the film.
我不会说是丢了
I wouldn't say I lost it.
那还在你那儿喽
Then you still have it.
没有
No.
那么你就是丢了
So you lost it.
你丢了什么 乔
What did you lose, Joe?
我带去的那卷电影 长官
The film I was carrying, sir,
被莱缪尔·华盛顿夺走了
was taken from me by Lemuel Washington,
他是卡农城抵抗组织的领导人
leader of the Resistance in Canon City.
继续 少校
Carry on, Major.
别管我 乔
Don't mind me, Joe.
不
No.
不 我不认得他
No, I don't recognise him.
请继续
Please continue.
缺页了吗 少校
Are any pages missing, Major?
不 副总指挥 应该没缺
No, Obergruppenführer, I don't believe so.
似乎没提到那姑娘
I don't see any mention of the girl.
姑娘
The girl?
不是那个死在车里的姑娘吧
You don't mean the girl who died in the car.
那是我唯一能想到的姑娘
That's the only girl I can think of.
就是法警想找的那个
The one the Marshal was after?
老实说 她不是什么重要的人
Honestly, she was no one.
不是吗
No one?
这个法警 卡勒先生
This Marshal, Mr Kahler,
他在报告中是怎么说的
what did he say in his report?
布雷克先生保护了那女孩
That Mr Blake defended the girl,
还叫他放过她 因为他在利用她
told him to leave her alone because he was using her.
是的 我以为她是您告诉我的
That's correct. I thought she was the courier
那个送货人 长官
you had told me about, sir.
克莱姆少校告诉过你 完全据实上报
And did Major Klemm tell you how important it is
不要有丝毫隐瞒的重要性吗 乔
not to leave anything out of this account, Joe?
是 长官 他说过
Yes, sir, he did.
这件事就是个误会
Look, this whole thing has been a misunderstanding.
看看照片
Look at the picture.
我只希望一切恢复正常
I just want things to go back to normal.
我从没见过他
I've never seen him.
我是自愿前来的
I came here voluntarily.
如果我早知道你们在找我
If I'd known you were looking for me,
我就会早点回来澄清事实了
I would have come back sooner to clear things up.
但有些事情没法挽回
But some things can't be cleared up,
不是吗
can they?
比如弗林克先生的姐姐
Like Mr Frink's sister...
他的外甥女和外甥
his niece and nephew.
我们都得遵守规矩 克莱恩小姐
We are all subject to rules, Miss Crain,
如果我们没遵守 就会有严重的后果
and if we fail to live by them, the consequences are severe.
你知道的
You knew that.
你还有什么想往笔录里补充的吗 乔
Is there anything you would like to add to your transcript, Joe?
不想了 长官
I don't think so, sir.
抱歉 那是有还是没有
I'm sorry. Is that a yes or a no?
没有了 副总指挥
No, Obergruppenführer.
你现在可以走了
You can leave for now.
但你的生活永远不会恢复正常了
But things will never return to normal for you.
不可能了
They cannot.
没事的
It's okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
兰道尔的朋友
A friend of Randall's.
兰道尔可不在这儿
I'm pretty sure Randall's not here.
兰道尔死了
Randall's dead.
我需要知道你有没有把他给你的电影送到地方
I need to know if you delivered the film he gave you.
你认识楚蒂吗
Did you know Trudy?
凭我对她的了解
Enough to know how badly
我知道她迫切想把电影送去卡农城
she wanted to get that film to Canon City.
我怎么知道这不是陷阱
How do I know this isn't a trap?
你没法知道 知道时或许后悔已晚
You won't until it's too late.
电影已经送到了地方
The film got to where it was supposed to go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
该我问了
My turn.
高堡奇人
The Man In the High Castle--
他为什么要搜集电影
why is he collecting them?
我们只知道 我们把电影给他
All we know is we get them to him
他就能传回我们可以用来对付日本人的情报
and he passes back intelligence that we can use against the Pons.
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
如果你是来寻找关于电影的答案的
If you came here looking for answers about the films,
那你要失望了
you'll be disappointed.
我来是因为楚蒂来过这里
I came here because Trudy was here.
你一下失去了很多
You've lost a lot all at once.
这我理解
I know how that goes.
一旦你决定继续下去
Once you've decided to go on,
就得找到继续下去的办法
you've got to find a how.
对我来说 唯一的办法就是抗争
For me, the only way was to fight.
肯定不止如此的
It has to be about something more.
长官 我知道看上去不算是大获成功
Sir, I know it doesn't seem like a complete success.
但我的任务并非拿回一卷电影
But my mission wasn't to retrieve a film
或是刺杀高堡奇人 长官
or kill the Man In the High Castle, sir.
我的任务是确认并搜集关于
My mission was to identify and gather intelligence
抵抗组织关键人物的情报
on key figures in the Resistance.
而我找到了莱缪尔·华盛顿 这我做到了
Then I found Lemuel Washington. I did that.
我没有暴露身份
I kept my cover intact.
莱缪尔·华盛顿昨天失踪了
Lemuel Washington disappeared yesterday,
全家人都跑了
along with his entire family.
我们不知道他在哪
We don't know where he is.
你是失败了 乔
Oh, you failed, Joe.
你失败了
You failed.
你知道你为什么失败了吗
Do you know why you failed?
你是一台大机器的一个部件
You are one component in a complex machine
机器要正常运转
that only works
那它的每个部件就都得各尽其职
if every part does exactly what it's supposed to do
整体协调一致
in sync with the whole.
如果你
Now, if you decide,
在不知道其他部件在做什么的情况下
without knowing what the other components are doing,
就决定我行我素
to simply go your own way,
那机器最终会坏掉的
eventually that machine is going to break down.
永远不要再直接抗命了 乔
Don't ever disobey a direct order from me again, Joe.
对不起 副总指挥
I'm sorry, Obergruppenführer.
那好
Okay.
明天美战胜利日你要去哪啊 乔
Where are you spending VA Day tomorrow, Joe?
您要的文件 副总指挥
The files you requested, Obergruppenführer.
谢谢 这些我要拿回家
Thank you. I'll take these home with me.
请把车开过来
Bring the car around, please.
怎么样
Well?
我不知道 没做打算 长官
Uh, I don't know. I don't have any plans, sir.
那你就来我家做客吧
Well, then you'll be my guest.
-长官 -乔
- Sir-- - Joe.
我要请你来我家过节
I'm inviting you to my house for the celebration.
我知道你最近没怎么能陪自己的家人
I know you haven't spent a lot of time among your own recently,
明天的精神在于社会
and, uh, tomorrow's about community.
在于家庭
It's about family.
谢谢您 长官 那太好了
Thank you, sir. I'd like that very much.
回头见
See you there.
11点整 别迟到
11 o'clock sharp. Don't be late.
弗兰克
Frank.
克罗瑟斯先生 你好 我是艾德·麦卡锡
Mr Crothers? Hi. Ed McCarthy.
我们见过几次
We've met a couple of times.
我是弗兰克的老朋友
I'm an old buddy of Frank's.
节哀顺变 先生 我很遗憾
I'm real sorry, sir. Real sorry.
嗯 我也很遗憾
Yeah. Me, too.
这些都是你和劳拉的朋友吗
These are all friends of yours and Laura's?
还有我的上司和同事
And bosses and people I work with.
劳拉认识一些
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表