剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
If I'd known the damage I'd cause by getting on that damn bus--
你必须为楚蒂做点什么
You had to do something for Trudy.
嗯
Yeah.
我该跟你谈谈的
I should have talked to you.
你不管怎样都会走的
You'd have gone anyway.
如果我知道他们会这么对你就不会了
Not if I'd known what they'd do to you.
还有约翰和艾米莉
And John and Emily.
会举♥行♥葬礼吗
Will there be a funeral?
他们被火化了
They were incinerated.
什么都不剩了
There's nothing left.
比尔肯定...
Bill must be--
他...
He's, uh,
他回头要举办个悼念仪式
he's holding a kind of memorial service later, but
-但我... -我不该去
- I-- I-- - I shouldn't be there.
别动
Hold still.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
他们为什么放你走了
Why did they let you go?
他们抓到一个偷运电影的女人
They, uh, they caught some woman smuggling films.
以为她拿走了楚蒂的电影
They thought she had Trudy's.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在怎么办
So what now?
我要去上班
I'm going to work.
你...
You can, uh...
或许去道场吧
You can go to the dojo, I guess.
那么我们就...
Well, does that mean we just--
回到从前吗
go back to the way things were?
我们永远回不去了
We can't ever go back.
我只想生存下去
I'm talking about surviving,
撑过今天 茱莉安娜
getting through today, Juliana.
我现在没别的想法了
I'm not looking beyond that right now.
田上先生 你见过我忠实的保镖了
Mr Tagomi, you've met my faithful bodyguard.
他们知道了 是吧
They know, don't they?
知道什么
About what?
我不是拜恩斯
That I'm not Baynes.
他们在大使♥馆♥拿走了我的护照
They took my passport at the Embassy,
之后就一直盯我盯得死死的
and they haven't let me out of their sight since.
微缩胶卷现在在哪
Where's the microfilm now?
不在我这儿 没在手上 我
I don't have it, not at hand. I...
给吞下去了
swallowed it.
而我又一直放松不下来
And it's proving difficult to relax.
但至少是安全了
At least it's safe.
安全没什么用
The safety helps no one.
没完成我的任务 我不能走
I cannot leave here without completing my mission.
我们已经没选择了
We no longer have a choice.
你说过占卜结果有利于联♥系♥
You said that your oracle favoured a connection.
你难道丧失信心了吗
Have you lost faith in that?
如果你被捕
If you are arrested,
能在纳粹手里活多久
how long before the Nazis kill you?
我们现在的任务
Our mission now
是让你活着离开太平洋合众国
is to get you out of the Pacific States alive.
再给我个机会接触科技大臣
Give me one more chance with the Science Minister.
我们唯一的机会
The only chance we have
是今晚飞往纽约的一趟航♥班♥
is a single shuttle from here to New York tonight.
我会去取回你的瑞典护照
I will retrieve your Swedish passport.
田上先生
Tagomi-san.
你冒生命危险阻止世界大战是一回事
Risking your life to prevent a world war is one thing.
但我们从没说你要冒险救我
Risking it to save mine was never part of the deal.
我今天不想再双手沾上
I will not wash another good man's blood
另一个好人的血了
from my hands today.
她告诉你在那边发生了什么吗
Did she tell you what happened out there?
我们没谈那事
We didn't really talk about it.
你告诉她枪的事了吗
Did you tell her about the gun?
我今早跟你说什么来着
What did I say to you this morning?
嗯 但我以为小茱不包括在内呢
Yeah, but I didn't think you meant Jules.
怎么 你以为她不包括在
What, you didn't think she was covered
"跟谁都不能说"里吗
by "you can't tell anybody"?
这一切又不怪我 弗兰克
None of this is my fault, Frank.
不管我开没开枪
Whether I fired that thing or not,
他们都还是可能在找我
they could still be looking for me,
所以你把嘴闭紧了
so keep your mouth shut.
干得不错 弗兰克
This is good work, Frank.
谢谢 温德姆-麦特森先生
Thank you, Mr Wyndam-Matson.
你还在设计珠宝吗
You still designing that jewellery of yours?
不 先生 我不再干那个了
No, sir. I'm done with that.
其他都好吧
Everything else okay?
嗯 一切都恢复正常了
Yeah. Yeah, everything's back to normal.
所有下水道都要一个个检查
All of these drains must be checked individually,
大使♥馆♥5公里内每一条都要搜
every one within a 5-kilometre radius of the Embassy.
是 检察官
Yes, Inspector.
还有所有胡同
And the alleyways, all--
如果枪手抓不到 吉田警佐
If the gunman is not apprehended, Sergeant Yoshida,
那么我切腹自杀时
you will act as Kaishakunin
切腹者助手
在其最痛苦一刻替其斩首
就由你来担任介错人吧
when I commit Seppuku.
中村老师 您好
なかむらせんせい、こんにちは。
克莱恩小姐 你有去宪兵队报到吗
Miss Crain, have you reported to the Kempeitai?
怎么了
Why?
道场是个和谐之所
The dojo is a place of harmony.
没有什么可以干扰这一点
Nothing can be allowed to interfere with that.
他们来这儿了
They came here?
恐怕 作为被通缉人士
I'm afraid that, as a wanted person,
你是不能继续在我们这儿习武了
there can be no question of you continuing to practise with us.
你好
こんにちは。
你们在找我 我叫茱莉安娜·克莱恩
You've been looking for me. My name is Juliana Crain.
你能去通知一声 说我来了吗
Could you tell someone I'm here, please?
布雷克先生 我是克莱姆少校
Mr Blake, I am Major Klemm.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
抱歉让你久等
Apologies for keeping you waiting.
希望你没有太不舒服
I hope it wasn't too uncomfortable.
不会比来这儿的路上更不舒服了
Not as uncomfortable as the ride here.
虽说我也没指望人列队迎接
It's not like I expected a parade or anything.
那些人挺粗暴啊
Those guys were pretty rough.
如果卡车交车点有叛乱分子监视你
If you were being watched by insurgents at the truck drop-off,
你的伪装身份便不会暴露了
your cover will remain intact.
我们好久没你的消息了
We haven't heard from you
自从你去见高堡奇人
since you set off to meet the Man In the High Castle.
是啊
No.
我们有好多事得谈
Well, we have several gaps we need to fill.
你去哪了 克莱恩小姐
Where were you, Miss Crain?
我去找我妹妹了
I went to look for my sister.
她失踪了
She disappeared.
-她叫楚蒂 -我们知道她叫什么
- Her name is Trudy. - We know her name.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
楚蒂喜欢的那些地方
The places Trudy loved.
先是双峰镇
Twin Peaks first.
在那里没找见她
When there was no sign of her,
我就乘大巴去了约塞米蒂国家公园
I took a bus to Yosemite.
你在那儿宿营了吗
You camped there?
你告诉弗林克先生你去宿营了
You told Mr Frink you were camping.
你们监听了
You were listening.
我不明白 布雷克先生
I don't understand, Mr Blake.
这些山里的叛乱分子
These insurgents on the mountain,
他们想从你那儿得到什么
what did they want from you?
那卷电影
The film.
但史密斯副总指挥叫你别带上电影的
But Obergruppenführer Smith ordered you not to take the film with you.
是的
Yes.
但我当时以为我真有机会找到高堡奇人
But I thought I had a real shot at finding the Man In the High Castle.
结果
As it turns out,
电影是唯一让他相信了我不是间谍的东西
the film was the only thing that convinced him I wasn't a spy.
你认识兰道尔·贝克吗 克莱恩小姐
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表