剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
I'm afraid he isn't.
数月内 或许一年
Within months, perhaps a year,
他就将出现麻痹
there will be paralysis.
你搞错了 医生
That's a mistake, doctor.
你搞错了
You're making a mistake.
如果不是绝对确定 我不会这么说的
I would never tell you this were I not certain.
我给他做了勃兰特-西弗斯神经测试
He scored 10 out of 10 on the indicators
10分满分的指标 他是10分
in the Brandt-Sievers nerve test.
好吧
Okay.
那么
So what's the--
如何治疗
what's the treatment?
副总指挥
Obergruppenführer,
这是一种A级先天失常
we're talking about a class A congenital disorder.
无法治疗
There is no treatment.
什么意思 无法治疗
What do you mean, there is no treatment?
不 这我不接受
No, I'm not accepting that, no.
你肯定还能做点什么测试
There's got to be some other tests you can run.
我要再找人看看
I want a second opinion.
您可以这样做
You have the option,
但您得明白
but you should be aware
如果您把他送去别人那儿做检查
that if he is submitted to others for examination,
就要走一定的法律程序了
this becomes an institutional issue.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
是啊 当然
Yes, of course.
凭您的地位
By virtue of your position,
我觉得那件必做之事
I feel what must be done
可以在更加温馨的您家里做
can be done in the kinder setting of your home.
我会不将您儿子的病例录入系统
I will hold your son's file outside the system,
给您足够的时间
give you the time you need.
至于医疗辅助
As for, uh, medical assistance...
这是一支注射器和一针剂有效组合药剂
a syringe and an ampule of an effective combination:
吗♥啡♥莨菪碱和氢氰酸
morphine scopolamine and prussic acid.
绝对无痛
Absolutely painless.
如果您需要 我可以教您
If you like, I can show you
如何找到手背上的血管
how to locate a vein in the back of the hand.
早上好
おはようございます。
早上好
おはようございます。
这是送来给你的
These came for you.
谢谢
Arigato.
你迟到了 克莱恩小姐
You are late, Miss Crain.
是 抱歉 来
Yes. I'm sorry. Here.
我来吧
Allow me.
别管了
Leave it.
言道先生
Mr Kotomichi,
如果我做了什么冒犯您的事 请原谅
please forgive me if I've done something to offend you.
你没做什么冒犯我的事 克莱恩小姐
You have done nothing to offend me, Miss Crain.
是你的存在 构成危险
It is your presence. It brings danger.
你不知道他雇你 冒了多大风险
You cannot know what he risked giving you employment.
我并不想伤害他
Look, I don't wish to harm him.
但你还是会的
And yet you will.
打扰
失礼します。
早上好 克莱恩小姐
Good morning, Miss Crain.
这是给您的
These are for you.
真的非常感谢
誠にありがとう
我看你档案上写你上学时学的是地理
I see from your file that you studied geography in school.
是啊 还有其他的
Yes, among other things.
我有任务交给你 克莱恩小姐
I have an assignment for you, Miss Crain.
很敏感的任务
It is sensitive by nature
需要你绝对谨慎
and requires your utmost discretion.
我很荣幸
I'm honoured.
一位东京来的将军将于明天到达
A general from Tokyo will arrive tomorrow.
他想了解中立区铀矿的情况
He seeks information about uranium deposits in the Neutral Zone.
具体什么情况
What kind of information?
未开采矿藏的规模和地点
Size and location of unexplored deposits.
战后还没人做过勘探吧
I believe there hasn't been a survey since the war.
我可以离开大楼吗 贸易大臣先生
Might I have permission to leave the building, Trade Minister?
可以问问做什么吗
Why, may I ask?
地理勘探资料图书馆都有
The library possesses all geographical surveys.
或许能派上用场
Um, I thought maybe they would be of use.
你去过我告诉你的地方了吗
You visited the address I gave you?
就像您说的一样
It was as you said it would be.
请你节哀顺变
I am sorry for your loss.
不仅是我
Not just my loss.
去吧 克莱恩小姐
Go on, Miss Crain.
谢谢
Arigato.
有人吗
Hello.
有人吗
Hello?
你一个人来的吗
You come here alone?
当然了
Yeah. Of course.
没问题
It's clear.
你怎么在这儿
What the hell are you doing here?
猜猜
Take one guess.
我不能帮你
Look, I can't help you.
我们需要你带我们去找你朋友
We need you to take us to your friend
乔·布雷克
Joe Blake.
进来
Yes?
怎么了 上尉
What is it, Captain?
长官
Sir,
海德里希总指挥刚刚进了大楼
Oberstgruppenführer Heydrich has just entered the building.
海德里希
Heydrich?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我也很意外 长官
I'm surprised myself, sir,
但他这就要上来了
but he's on his way up now.
好吧 让他进来
All right, send him in.
不用 我已经到了
No need. Here I am.
总指挥 真是意外
Oberstgruppenführer, what a surprise.
您怎么不说您要来
You should have told me you were coming.
那我就会做好准备迎接英雄了
I'd have prepared a hero's welcome.
所以我才没说
That is precisely why I didn't.
这是一趟工作休假
This is a working vacation.
莉娜来看孩子了
Lina has come for the children.
我在元首的领导下 颇有成就 约翰
I have achieved much under the leadership of the Führer, John.
对欧洲犹太人的清除
The eradication of the Semites in Europe,
对非洲大♥陆♥的奴役
the enslavement of the African continent.
您是有钢铁之心的人
You are the man with the iron heart.
我自以为傲的称号♥
A title I wear proudly.
但我年纪大了
But, as I've grown older,
渐渐明白
I've come to realise
没什么比家人更重要
nothing is more important than family.
是啊
No.
我在东汉普顿租下了一间小屋
I've rented a cottage in East Hampton.
我们两家人该见见面
Our families must meet.
你的孩子
Your children--
会说德语了吗
sprechen sie schon Deutsch?
比我可说得好
Better than me, certainly.
我还记得呢
I seem to recall.
但这倒没影响你晋升 不是吗
Still, it hasn't inhibited your advancement, has it?
元首对你十分信任 约翰
The Führer places great faith in you, John,
替他搜集这些电影
to collect these films of his.
是啊
Yes, he does.
我得知恐♥怖♥分♥子♥害死了
I understand terrorists claimed the life
劳茨中队长 还差点要了你的命
of Hauptsturmführer Lautz and very nearly yours.
是的
Yes.
我的副官还在医院呢
My aide is still in the hospital.
情况危急
Critical condition.
你尚未逮捕什么人吗
You've made no arrests?
逮捕了一个 但死在牢里了
Oh, yes. One. He died in custody.
那么你还是不知道他们怎么找到你的
So you still don't know how they got to you.
现在还不知道
Not yet, no.
谢谢 上尉
Thank you, Captain.
你来究竟有什么事 莱茵哈德
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表