剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
你和他吗
You and him?
听我说 我们发现了一个被这人折磨过的女人
Look, we found a woman that this man had tortured.
你认识她吗
You knew her?
她叫琳达
Her name was Linda.
她几天前不见了
She disappeared a few days ago.
名单肯定是她供出来的
Well, she must have given him the list of names.
名字都被划掉了 除了我妹妹
They were all crossed off except for my sister's
和你
and yours.
我们死定了
We're dead.
或许不会
Maybe not.
除了我们 没别人看到过那个名单
Nobody's seen the list except for us.
你是我妹妹的联络人 莱缪
You were my sister's contact, Lem,
你却没告诉我
and you didn't tell me.
我是不信任你
I didn't trust you.
我更不信任他
I sure as hell don't trust him.
你看过那电影吗
Have you seen the films?
看电影不在我的职责之内
It's not my job to see them.
我只负责传递
I just pass them along.
那你就不知道他们意味着什么
Then you don't know what they mean.
我只知道电影能帮忙杀纳粹
I just know they help kill Nazis.
把那卷电影给我
Now you give me that goddamn film.
然后滚出我家
And you get the hell out of my house.
我不会把电影给你的
I'm not giving you the film,
现在不会了
not anymore.
我要直接给你的上线
I'll give it to the man you give it to.
那可不行
That ain't how it works.
听着 我不是来杀纳粹的
Look, I'm not here to kill Nazis.
我来是想寻找答案
I'm here because I need answers,
得不到答案我不会走的
and I'm not leaving until I get them.
是谁 莱缪
Who is it, Lem?
你要把电影交给谁
Who is it you give the films to?
怎么样
Well?
明早 圣灵小径
Tomorrow morning, Spirit Alley Trail.
那里有什么
What's there?
他要带我去见
He's going to take me to meet the man
要接收电影的人
he's supposed to give my film to.
那是谁
Who's that?
高堡奇人
The Man In the High Castle.
喂
Hello.
是我 副总指挥
It's me, Obergruppenführer.
乔 你晚了两小时
Joe. It's two hours--
我知道 长官
I know, sir.
但我跟抵抗组织特工接上头了
But I've made contact with the Resistance operative.
约翰
John.
你等等 乔
You hold on, Joe.
好了 海伦
Okay, Helen.
这个联络人
So this contact,
他管你要电影了吗
did he ask for the film?
没 我告诉他我只肯给他的上线
No, I told him I'd only give it to his superior.
你问到名字了吗
I suppose you got a name.
他说是高堡奇人
He said it's the Man In the High Castle.
高堡奇人
The Man In the High Castle?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你接下来务必万分小心 乔
I want you to proceed with great caution, Joe.
这些人可非常危险
These are very dangerous men you're dealing with.
我明白
I understand.
不 你是自以为明白
No. You think you understand.
我知道你很积极 乔
I know you're very motivated, Joe,
但你还年轻
but you're young.
你是无知无畏
you suffer from the arrogance of ignorance.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
那么我的命令是什么 长官
So what are my orders, sir?
如果我真见到了高堡奇人
If I do meet the Man In the High Castle,
要把电影给他吗
do I give him the film?
不
No.
你把电影留在车上
You leave the film in the truck.
这话会让你很难接受 乔
This is going to be very hard for you to hear, Joe,
但如果你真被带去见高堡奇人
but if you are taken to the Man In the High Castle,
我要你一枪崩了他
I want you to put a bullet in his head...
哪怕要为此赔上性命
even if it costs you your life.
你准备好牺牲了吗 乔
Are you prepared to do that, Joe?
是的
Yes...
副总指挥
Obergruppenführer.
什么时候见面
When's this meeting due to happen?
明早
Tomorrow morning.
那我等你电♥话♥了
Then I'll await your call.
如果我从此没有了你的消息 乔
If I don't hear from you, Joe...
不管结果如何
no matter what happened...
你都会以英雄的身份下葬
you'll receive a hero's funeral...
荣誉加身
with full honours.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
我需要你的指引 田上先生
I need your guidance, Tagomi-San.
我丈夫很受困扰
My husband is troubled.
他担心我们要控制不住日本帝国了
He fears our grip on the Empire is loosening.
我也听其他人表达过这样的担忧
I have heard these fears expressed by others,
殿下
Your Highness.
当然
Of course.
由于工作关系 你接触过很多国家的人
You speak to people from many nations in your work,
你觉得
but do you feel
这担忧有根据吗
that that fear is valid?
有一件事是肯定的
One thing is certain:
纳粹觊觎我们的领土
the Nazis covet our territories,
尤其是太平洋合众国
none more so than the Pacific States.
如果他们看到软肋 必会发动攻击
If they perceive weakness, they will strike.
将军们希望我丈夫做出强硬表态
The generals wish my husband to make a war cry
吓退纳粹
to frighten the Nazis so they back down.
但他
But he--
他认为那只是空洞的威胁
he believes such threats are hollow,
而我们必须求和
that we must seek for peace.
这会被视为软弱
It will be seen as weakness,
但皇太子并不软弱
but the Prince is not weak.
和平不是软弱
Peace is not weakness.
或许会出现些势力
Forces may yet emerge
让他可以有力地推行和平
that will allow him to move toward peace with strength.
什么势力
What forces?
希望你说得对 田上先生
I hope you're right, Tagomi-San.
但我担心这些势力会来得太晚
But I fear these forces will arrive too late.
打烊有点早啊
Closing kind of early, aren't you?
我一个儿子发烧了
One of my boys has a fever.
我得回家看看他
I'm going home to check on him.
看到那个女服务员了吗
Any sign of that waitress?
没有
Nope.
如果我说你♥他♥妈♥撒谎呢
And if I said that you were a fucking liar?
你随时可以杀了我 法警
You can kill me any time, Marshal.
我还是那句话
That doesn't change my answer.
你不怕死 是吗 华盛顿先生
You're not afraid to die, are you, Mr Washington?
当然怕
Sure, I am.
快去照顾你的孩子吧
Better take care of those strays of yours.
这一带可没几个医生
There's not a lot of doctors around here,
孩子会死于各种各样的原因呢
and kids, they can die of anything.
你拿上电影了吗
You got the film?
嗯
Yeah.
我可以自己去的
I can do this on my own.
我不能让你自己去 我要跟你一起去
I can't let you go alone. I'm going with you.
走吧
Let's go.
田上先生 我...
Mr Tagomi. I--
我以为你要待会儿才到
I wasn't expecting you until later.
我有急事见你
It was urgent I speak to you.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表