剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
党卫队总部
纽约市
泛太平洋公园
旧金山
你在烦恼什么 皇太子
这趟访问不过是作秀
我们也只是在作秀
怎么作秀了
你父亲是天♥皇♥
将来有一日 你也会继任
我父亲纵容他的将军们利用他的皇位做他们野心的盾牌
我们只能眼睁睁看着日本衰落
肯定没那么糟的
我担心纳粹
你还不明白吗
我们乘远洋客轮出行 他们却坐火箭
科技水平简直天差地别
我们不过是个岛国
而且在渐渐失去对殖民地的控制
纳粹却在不断巩固他们的统治
大卫·P·弗雷斯
纳粹大使♥馆♥
旧金山
很高兴能再见到你 田上先生
我也是 太子妃
今晚能来见我们吗
十分荣幸
卡农城
库珀谷矿井
库珀谷矿井
来 坐下
Come on. Sit down.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
你不会有事的
You're going to be okay.
给
Here.
喝点
Drink this.
喝吧
Come on.
我做了什么啊
What have I done?
你做了你不得不做的
You did what you had to do.
我杀过一个人
I killed a man once.
是个...抢劫的
He was a...a hijacker.
他想开枪打我的
He was going to shoot me.
但他不知道我卡车里有枪
He didn't know I had a gun in the truck.
你心里怎么承受得了
How do you live with that?
这会改变一个人
It changes you.
但你还得继续生活 这没办法 茱莉安娜
But you go on. You have to, Juliana.
你读了我的信
You read my letter.
你说你可能回不来 所以我很担心
I got worried after you said you might not come back.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是我对不起 抱歉我骗了你
I'm sorry. I'm sorry I lied to you.
你尽量睡会儿吧
Look, you just, uh, try and get some sleep.
嗯
Yeah.
早上我们想办法送你回家
In the morning we'll get you home.
我不能回家
I can't go home.
茱莉安娜 你有没有想过
Juliana, has it ever occurred to you
或许根本没有什么联络人
that maybe there is no contact?
如果是你妹妹来 她也会跟你一样落入陷阱
That your sister would have walked into the same trap you just did?
我必须接上头
I got to do this.
必须
I got to.
今晚那人 很可能是个纳粹特工
You know, that guy tonight was most likely a Nazi agent.
我知道
I know.
那你就该知道 如果被人发现
Then you know both of us would be killed
我们俩都得没命
if anyone found out what happened.
我并不想把你卷进来的
I never meant for you to be there.
我知道 但我就是卷进来了
I know you didn't, but I was.
肯定会有人来找那个男人的
Somebody's going to come looking for that man,
到时我们不能还待在这儿
and we can't be here when they do.
你姐姐劳拉以及她的孩子将被消灭
Your sister Laura and her children will be exterminated.
他撒谎 弗兰克
It's a lie, Frank.
那卷电影能改变世界
That film can change the world.
茱莉安娜·克莱恩在哪
Where is Juliana Crain?
撑住
Stay strong.
她认为你很没用
...A woman who thinks you are a failure?
不好选啊 弗兰克
Tough choice, Frank.
为她死值得吗
Is it worth dying for her?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我丢了样东西
I lost something.
一张画
A drawing.
我们得走了
We got to get going.
接待员还没起
Clerk's not up yet.
你的钥匙呢
Where's your key.
怎么 你要干什么
Why? What are you doing?
结账啊
Checking out.
不行 那人死了
Oh, no. That man dies,
然后我们就突然消失了
and suddenly we just disappear.
别人会怎么想啊
How's that going to look?
会以为我们离开了
Like we left.
我们不能继续等下去了
We can't wait around here.
我们是要离开 但得不急不忙 分头行动
We'll leave-- not in a hurry and not together.
不如你今早就开车离开小镇
Look, what if you drive out of town this morning
我在餐馆待到午饭后吧
and I stay at the diner till after lunch?
然后再去找你
Then I'll meet you.
好
Okay.
我就在镇外等你
I'll wait outside town.
你去哪
Where are you going?
准备上班
To get ready for work.
我没吓着你吧
Hope I didn't scare you.
-没 -你没事吧
- No. - You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你门开着 这个放在你门口
Your door was open. This was on your step.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
他们真把这儿祸害得不轻
They really did a number on this place.
写的什么
What's it say?
你是否证实这几具尸体
You confirm these as the bodies
是劳拉·弗林克·克罗瑟斯
of Laura Frink Crothers,
艾米莉·爱丽丝·克罗瑟斯
Emily Alice Crothers,
和约翰·托马斯·克罗瑟斯
and John Thomas Crothers?
在这里签字
Sign here.
弗林克先生
Mr Frink?
弗林克先生
Mr Frink?
作为国家敌人
As enemies of the state,
他们无权下葬
they've lost all burial rights.
他们将在接下来的7到10日内被火化
They will be cremated within the next seven to ten days.
你将收到知会邮件
You'll receive notice in the mail.
有烟吗
Have you got a cigarette?
嗯 有
Yeah. Sure.
我来吧
Hey, let me.
好了 伙计
Here you go, pal.
是什么事啊
What was that about?
还是别问了
It's better not to ask.
老天 应广大群众的热烈要求
Jesus. Here by popular demand,
占领国皇太子和太子妃驾到
your occupying overlords the Crown Prince and Princess.
去他们的
Fuck 'em.
走吧 我们得去上班了
Come on. We got to get to work.
我不去了
I'm not going.
弗兰克 你昨天没请病假
Frank, you didn't call in sick yesterday.
今天再不去
You miss today--
好吧 我跟他们说你还是不舒服
All right, I'll tell them that you're so sick,
都没法起来打电♥话♥
you can't make it to the phone,
把血啊 内脏啊都吐出来了
that you're puking up blood and organs and shit.
长官
Sir.
康纳利上尉
Captain Connolly.
乔·布雷克要报告进度 2号♥线
Joe Blake with a progress report, line 2.
早上好 乔
Good morning, Joe.
早上好 长官
Good morning, sir.
联络人依然没动静吗
Still no word from our contact?
我也不知道还能怎么办
I don't know what else I can do
只能天天出现 等待
except show myself and wait.
帝国保安部那人呢
What about your, uh, S.D. Man?
折纸鹤的那个
The one who makes the origami?
没见着 好像是走了
No. He seemed to have left town.
很好
Good.
你也该走了
So should you.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
这都两天了 乔
It's been two days, Joe.
他们如果打算联络你
If they were going to contact you,
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表