剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
卡农城
招女服务员
营业
大纳粹德意志帝国
纽约 长岛
日出餐馆 12:5
日出餐馆 12:5
沉重的蚂蚱
日本政♥府♥大楼
日本政♥府♥大楼
日本政♥府♥大楼
日本政♥府♥大楼
日本政♥府♥大楼
日本政♥府♥大楼
日本政♥府♥大楼
日本政♥府♥大楼
大纳粹德意志帝国
纽约市
旧金山 安·克莱恩·沃克
永久关闭
永久关闭
永久关闭
永久关闭
永久关闭
永久关闭
永久关闭
睡不着吗
Couldn't sleep?
是啊
No.
我也是
Me neither.
房♥间还行吗
Is the room okay?
我会想办法还你钱的
I'm gonna find a way to pay you back.
不用了
Don't worry about it.
想去兜兜风吗
Feel like a drive?
去哪
Where to?
你疑心很重啊
Suspicious, aren't you?
开车来的路上就看见了
I drove it on the way in.
是啊 曼哈顿可看不见这样的日出
Yeah, you don't get sunrises like this back in Manhattan.
是啊
No.
"日出餐馆"名不副实啊
Not really a 'Sun Rise Dinner', is it?
看来是的
I guess not.
我有一个问题想问你
So I do have one question for you.
什么问题
What's that?
你有丈夫吗
Is there a mister Trudy?
有个弗兰克
There's a Frank.
是你丈夫吗
Is he your husband?
这是第二个问题了
That's two questions.
该我了
My turn.
你这样的人为什么要开卡车
What's a guy like you doing driving a truck?
问我点别的吧
Ask me something else.
我只是在追随父亲的脚步
I'm just following my father's footsteps.
你自己想做什么
What would you like to do?
这是第二个问题了
That's two questions.
你指什么
What do you mean?
你的人生
With your life.
如果你可以选择任何事
If you could do anything.
但我不能
But I can't.
得了
Come on.
说实话吗
Honestly?
嗯
Yeah.
别的什么都行
Just about anything else.
多谢带我看日出
Thanks for the sunrise.
你去哪
Where are you going?
想办法还钱
To pay you back.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
早上好
Good morning.
想吃东西吗
You wanna eat?
那得先付钱
You gotta pay first.
橱窗上写着招女服务员
Sign on the window says you need a waitress.
你打算留下吗
You planning on staying here?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我需要份工作
But I could use a job.
我考虑一下吧
I'll think about it.
有什么好考虑的
What's there to think about?
你招人 我需要工作
You got a job and I need one.
我们一起玩《游戏竞猜》吧
Let's all play, Guess My Game.
布雷克先生 之前有通电♥话♥找你
Mr Blake, a call came in for you.
什么时候
When?
就两分钟前
Two minutes ago.
没留言
No message.
...桃乐西·迪克森
Dorothy Dickson.
谢谢 女士们先生们
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
我一般不会介绍比我矮的人...
I normally don't introduce anyone who's shorter than myself...
能去把宝宝抱来吗 艾米
Can you bring the baby in, please, Amy?
好的 妈妈
Yes, mommy.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
刀该摆在哪里 珍妮
Which way did the knives go, Jenny?
今天放学后我们做什么好呢
So, what shall we do afterschool today?
早上好 妈妈
Good morning, Mother.
早上好 汤玛斯
Good morning, Thomas.
早上好
Good morning.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
谢谢
Thank you.
大家都准备好迎接新的一天了吗
We all ready for the day ahead?
-是的 父亲 -是的 父亲
- Yes, father. - Yes, father.
是的 爸爸
Yes, papa.
那你的课本怎么摆在早餐桌上呢 汤玛斯
Then why is your textbook open at the breakfast table, Thomas?
抱歉 父亲
Sorry, father.
我今天有项测试
I have a test today.
你昨晚复习了吗
Did you study last night?
是的
I did.
就是...有个男生 兰道夫
It's just... there's this boy, Randolph.
我不希望他拿最高分
I don't want him to get the high score.
竞争是有益的
Competition is healthy.
他真的...好烦人
He's... so annoying.
他头发留过领子
He wears his hair passes the collar,
在课堂上对老师不敬
challenges teachers in class.
另类分子啊
Nonconformist.
他还挺自豪
He's proud of it.
总是说学校的坏话
He makes negative comments about the school all the time.
你为什么想取得成功呢 儿子
Why do you want to succeed, son?
你为什么想在学校取得好成绩呢
Why do you want to do well in school?
让我的家庭为我自豪
To make my family proud.
为我的学校争光
Bring honor to my school.
报效祖国
To serve my country.
你的目标都是向外的
Your goals are directed outwards.
而兰道夫这样的男孩
A boy like Randolph,
只想让自己开心
wants only to gratified himself,
而这 就是通往道德堕落之路
and this is the path to moral decay.
堕落在战前毁了这个国家
The decadences ruined this country before the war.
你会成长为社会栋梁
You will grow to be a useful member of society,
让我们祖国更加强大
make our nation stronger.
兰道夫则不会
Randolph will not,
不管他考多高的分
whatever his test score.
你父亲很明智 儿子
Your father is a wise man, son.
你可以在早餐桌上学习 汤玛斯
You may study at the breakfast table, Thomas,
下不为例
just this morning.
谢谢您 父亲
Thank you, father.
失陪
Excuse me.
喂
Yes.
您打电♥话♥来过吗
You called?
你去哪了 乔
Where were you, Joe?
我睡不着
I... couldn't sleep.
去兜风了
Went for a drive.
你的联络人接触你了吗
Has your contact approached you?
没有 还没呢
No, not yet.
他一定是在掂量你
He must be assessing you.
确认你不是纳粹间谍
Make sure you're not a Nazi agent.
我们今早收到情报
We receive intelligence this morning,
有个情报员从旧金山送东西过去了
we believe a courier's carrying some cargo from San Francisco.
他叫什么
Okay, what's his name?
是个女的
It's a woman.
不是男人
Not a man.
而且我们并不知道她是不是要去卡农城
Now, we don't know if she is headed to Canon City.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表