剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我带来些...
I brought some--
她这就走
She's just leaving.
你不该这么冒险
You shouldn't have taken such a risk.
她或许是宪兵队的人呢
She could be working for the Kempeitai.
日本间谍绝做不出那女人做的事
No Japanese spy would do the things that woman did.
你靠拿棍子占卜应对压力 田上先生
You cope with stress by throwing sticks, Mr Tagomi.
我则用更世俗的办法解压
I avail myself a more earthly means.
皇家卫队
The Imperial Guard
已经审核好了讲话的座位表
has approved the seating for the speech.
我安排你跟科技大臣坐一起了
I have you sitting next to the Science Minister.
趁皇太子讲话时 将信封
Place the envelope in his coat pocket
放进他大衣袋里
while the Prince is speaking.
讲话过后
After the address,
你就再别想见到他了
you'll never have access to him again.
还有多远
How much farther?
不远了
Not that far.
我能问问你吗
Can you explain something to me?
你从未看过电影
You've never seen a film.
却为此赌上性命 和你家人的性命
You're risking your life for them, your family's lives.
为什么
Why?
我尽自己的一份力 仅此而已
I do my part. That's all.
你也不知道他是怎么拍的
And you have no idea how he makes them?
谁
Who?
高堡奇人
The Man In the High Castle.
电影不是他拍的 是吧
He doesn't make them, does he?
你不会以为我们会这样浪费时间
You don't think we'd waste all this time
把他的电影搜集起来还给他吧
collecting his films to give them back to him, do you?
那他要电影做什么 而且电影是哪来的
So why does he want them? And where do they come from?
我们到了
We're here.
他人呢
Where is he?
他不会来了
He's not coming.
怎么回事 莱缪
What is this, Lem?
把电影给我
Give me the film.
好吧
Ok.
跪下
Get on your knees.
你要打死我们吗 莱缪
Are you going to shoot us, Lem?
本来不用 可你偏偏
I wouldn't have if you hadn't brought
带上了这个装模作样的混♥蛋♥
this goose-stepping motherfucker along with you.
他所在的那个纽约分会
The cell he was from in New York
被党卫队袭击了
was hit by the S.S.,
而他当时前脚刚上车走人
just as he got in his goddamn truck.
什么分会 什么分会
What c-cell? What cell?
我想告诉你的 但我不能说
I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't.
-我是抵抗组织的 -扯淡
- I'm with the Resistance. - Bullshit.
他是唯一从那家店逃出来的
He's the only one who got out of that shop,
所以要么是纳粹变得大意了
which means either the Nazis got sloppy,
而那不可能
which they do not do,
要么就是他们有意放了他 因为他是他们的人
or they wanted him to escape because he's one of them.
是真的
It's real.
你相信我了吗
Believe me now?
他帮过我
He helped me.
他想警告你 你的名字在名单上
He tried to warn you about your name on that list.
他利用了你
He used you.
他利用你接近高堡奇人
He used you to get to the Man In the High Castle.
否则他为什么要来
Why else would he be here?
好吧
Okay.
我是个纳粹
I'm a Nazi...
那我为什么会带这个来
then why do I bring this?
电影是真的
Film's good.
如果你们回镇上 会被法警杀掉
If you make it back to town, the Marshal will kill you.
那我们去哪
So where do we go?
克里普尔溪
Cripple Creek.
在那座山的那一边
It's the other side of that mountain.
那不可能
That's impossible.
我们根本爬不过去
We can never make that climb.
你得帮帮我们 莱缪
You have to help us, Lem.
我帮不了 抱歉
I can't. I'm sorry.
你别想骗人
You're not fooling anybody.
我知道你看那些日本节目
I know you watch those Japanese shows.
如果你是回来吃午饭的 那你不走运了
If you've come home for lunch, you're out of luck.
我还没去市场呢
I haven't gone to the market yet.
我见过了鲍勃·佩洛夫
I talked to Bob Perloff.
他送信经过弗兰克姐姐家
He has Frank's sister on his mail route.
安妮 我有坏消息
Annie, I've got some bad news.
下午好 有什么能帮您的吗
Good afternoon. May I help you?
希望能帮上
I hope so.
我想找件不太寻常的东西
I'm looking for a rather unusual item.
那你来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place.
美国艺术手工艺品店
American Artistic Handcrafts
是货真价实的奇珍聚宝盆
is a veritable cornucopia of the recherché.
您想买♥♥什么
What did you have in mind?
古董子弹
Antique bullets.
能装进老式柯尔特.45手♥枪♥的
The kind that fit the old Colt .45.
先生 即便我有这种东西
Sir, even if I had such an item,
我想您也知道
I'm sure you're aware
弹♥药♥销♥售♥是受管制的
that the sales of ammunition are restricted
卖♥♥给非日本人是违法的
and strictly illegal to sell to non-Japanese.
嗯 是这样 我希望
Yes. Yeah. Look, I was hoping
你们能给特别急切的买♥♥家破个例
you might make an exception for a highly motivated buyer.
失陪
Pardon me.
您好 欢迎光临
こんにちは、いらっしゃいませ。
我们曾多次经过你的店
We have passed by your store many times
一直想进来看看
and always meant to come in.
二位的光临令我十分荣幸
I am most honoured by your splendid presence.
你这儿的东西真棒
You have such fine pieces.
这镜子 可以追溯到1812年的美国战争
This mirror, it dates back to the American War of 1812,
是吧
I would guess.
您眼光真好
You have a keen eye.
真是荣幸
What a pleasure it is
能遇到一位欣赏
to speak with someone who has an appreciation
美国传统民族艺术的人
for American traditional ethnic art.
恐怕我这一早上
I'm afraid I spend my morning
都在给些个乡下来的
trying to educate a gaggle of white-sock yokels
-土老帽上课呢 -抱歉
- in from the sticks. - Excuse me.
打扰 抱歉 真抱歉打断你们
Excuse me. Sorry. Sorry to interrupt,
但我们正在进行交易呢
but we were in the middle of a transaction.
或许我们还是改日再来吧
Perhaps we will come back another time.
请别...
Oh, please, that's not--
我恭候两位再次光临
I will be waiting.
关上门
Close the doors.
只有三颗吗
Only three?
这是古董店 不是军♥火♥库
This is an antique store, not an armoury,
而且我不能保证能用
and I can't guarantee they'll fire.
一颗100日元
They're 100 yen apiece.
一共300
300.
那是什么
What is that?
依照法律 我必须登记
I'm required by law to keep a registry
所有管制物品的销♥售♥
of all sales of restricted items.
这些子弹的购买♥♥者是松田聡先生
So these bullets were purchased by Mr Satoshi Matsuda,
一位收藏家 正准备回西♥藏♥
a collector on his way back to Tibet.
但我得看看你的身份卡
But I will need to see your identity card
以防我回头还得再找你
on the chance I need to revisit this matter with you,
这没得商量
and that is non-negotiable.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
快点
Come on.
我建议
I suggest
你磨练一下自己的耐心
you work on your patience,
弗林克先生
Mr Frink.
谁啊
Hello?
弗兰克
Frank?
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表