剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Why don't you stay over?
不了 我不想麻烦您
Oh, no. I wouldn't want to put you to any trouble.
我们有客房♥
Well, we have room.
你自己决定吧
It's up to you.
要开始了
It's coming!
肯定是时间要到了
It must be nearly time.
走吧
Come on.
去太平洋合众国办的什么事
What was the Pacific States assignment?
贸易
Trade.
不能说吗
Can't talk about it?
我什么都能跟你说 我的朋友
I can talk to you about anything, my friend.
但实在不值得一提 就是普通任务
It just doesn't warrant discussion. Routine.
为一趟普通贸易任务去那么远
A long way to go for a routine trade mission,
尤其我们在那边还有资深人士
especially when we have senior people there.
我是在受审吗 副总指挥
Am I being interrogated, Obergruppenführer?
是的
Yes.
克莱恩小姐
Miss Crain.
你的通行证可以去人事部取了
Your security pass is ready for collection from personnel.
2楼2044号♥房♥间 江藤先生面试你的地方
Level 2, room 2044, where Mr Eto interviewed you.
15分钟内回来
Be back in exactly 15 minutes.
各位公民们
Fellow citizens,
我今天骄傲地站在你们面前
I stand before you today a proud man.
1947年的今天
On this day in 1947,
美♥利♥坚♥合众国政♥府♥
two years after the capitulation
有条件投降后两年
of the government of the United States of America,
解放美国的血腥战斗
the bloody struggle to liberate America
终于获得全面胜利
was finally and comprehensibly won.
岩猿樱
Sakura Iwazaru.
这一天 我们真正的征程开始了
And on this day our true quest began
让一群骄傲而堕落的人...
to make a proud but demoralised people--
拿点零食来吧 椒盐脆饼干
Can we get some snacks, maybe? Pretzels?
好
Yeah.
我去吧
I'll go.
...在人类史上
...in the history of humankind.
老实说
Let us be honest,
...犯罪
...criminality,
劳工运动
labour movements
谎称是为了人♥民♥
masquerading as being for the people.
这本是堕落之地
It was a land of decadent--
乔 没事吧
Joe, you okay?
你好
Excuse me.
有事吗
Can I help you?
是的 我是来领通行证的
What? Yes. I'm here to collect my security pass.
...肩并肩
...shoulder to shoulder
-共创千年帝国 -谢谢
- in a thousand-year Reich-- - Thank you.
强大而美好
...of strength and splendour.
国家上下
One national community
真正统一 永远团结
truly united in eternity.
你刚刚是想找江藤先生吗
You were looking for Mr Eto?
不 其实 或许你能帮我
Uh, no. Actually, maybe you can help.
你叫什么
What's your name?
田中克里斯汀
Christine Tanaka.
你还记得我吧 我们昨天见过
You do remember me? Right? From yesterday?
我想找个在这儿工作的人
I'm looking for someone, someone who works here.
贸易大臣派你过来取员工档案吗
The Trade Minister sent you to get an employee file?
嗯
Yeah.
不是田上先生要求的
Well, no, not Mr Tagomi personally,
是一个女同事见我要下来让我帮忙问
but one of the girls said I should ask since I was down here.
好像挺急的
I think it's kind of urgent.
我要找的人叫岩猿
Uh, the person I'm looking for is Iwazaru--
岩猿樱
Sakura Iwazaru.
你确定吗
You're sure about that?
怎么了
Why?
你上的哪所学校啊
What school did you go to?
你没听过三不猿的寓言吗
You don't know the Three Monkeys proverb?
非礼勿视
見ざる。 See no evil.
非礼勿听
聞かざる。 Hear no evil.
非礼勿言
言わざる。 Speak no evil.
ざる发音同猿
三不猿是日本神厩舍上的常见形象
三只猴子分别捂住眼睛 耳朵和嘴巴
意喻不看 不听 不说
樱呢
And sakura?
樱花
Cherry blossom.
是个常见的名字
It's a pretty common name.
是谁叫你问的 我可以打给那人
Who asked you to get it? I can call--
不用 不必了
Uh, no, that's fine. Don't. No need.
看来她们是在捉弄新来的女孩
Sounds like they're playing a trick on the new girl.
新来的白人女孩
New white girl, maybe.
回去工作
Back to work.
鲁道夫·温格纳
Rudolph Wegener.
来自柏林的资深纳粹成员
A senior Nazi from Berlin.
他昨天从自己的酒店房♥间消失了
And at some point yesterday, he vanished from his hotel room.
多谢你通知我 检察官
Well. Thank you for informing me, Inspector.
你不怀疑吗
You had no suspicion?
怀疑什么
Of what?
一位纳粹高层 巧妙地将自己
The high-ranking Nazi insinuated his way
安插♥进♥皇太子的来访之中
into the centre of our Crown Prince's visit,
而皇太子又在此行期间遭枪击
a visit during which His Highness was shot.
他当时也在典礼台上
He was on the same podium.
我不是来指责什么的 大臣先生
I did not come with accusations, Minister.
现在 只有怀疑
At this stage, only suspicion.
你知道
Do you have any idea
温格纳上校是如何或为什么逃离了酒店吗
how or why Colonel Wegener fled from his hotel?
我相信 这里面肯定有合理的解释
I'm sure that there's an innocent explanation.
昨天 你签发了一张外交签证
Yesterday you issued a diplomatic visa.
是的
Yes, I did.
能问问是给谁的吗
May I ask who to?
你当然能问 但你只需要知道
You may, but I believe all you need to know
那并不是给拜恩斯先生或是温格纳上校的
is that it wasn't Mr Baynes or your Colonel Wegener.
请你将此人的一切信息
I will need you to share everything you have on this man
发给我部
with my office.
当然
Yes, of course.
多谢配合 贸易大臣
Thank you for your cooperation, Trade Minister.
...只能喝波兰伏特加
...drinking nothing but Polish vodka.
你喝过波兰伏特加吗
Have you ever had Polish vodka?
不怎么样
It's not good.
谢谢 儿子
Thank you, son.
安神药物
我觉得今天
I think this occasion calls for
该喝真正的好酒 先生们
the really good stuff, gentlemen.
我还从未去过太平洋合众国呢 鲁道夫
I've never been to the Pacific States, Rudolph.
那边的人今天会做什么
What are people doing there today?
一切照常
Business as usual.
他们不庆祝美战胜利日
They don't celebrate VA Day.
是嘛
Really?
我以为元首封他们为荣誉雅利安人了呢
I thought the Führer made them honorary Aryans.
那不代表他们重视他们的人♥民♥ 乔
It doesn't mean they value their people, Joe.
在这儿 工人受到尊敬
Here the worker is honoured,
而不只是一种手段
not a means to an end.
日本人有很多值得尊敬之处 乔
There's a great deal to admire about the Japanese, Joe,
尤其他们的职业道德
not least their work ethic.
你的仰慕之情真是滔滔不绝啊 鲁道夫
There's no shortage of admiration as far as your concerned, Rudolph.
我只是赞同元首的看法
I simply agree with the Führer.
与东京保持和平关系
Continued peaceful relations with Tokyo
对人人都有好处
is in everybody's interest.
你现在有家庭了 约翰
You have a family now, John.
你肯定也认为 我们该尽一切可能
Surely you agree that we must do whatever it takes
避免战争吧
to avoid war.
或许吧
Perhaps.
但有些战争不可避免
Some wars are necessary.
我们就打过一场
We fought in one.
你还相信
And you still believe
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表